You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wayne Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute

StevieH

I'm sure Colleen will dump him now just like Abi Clancy did with Crouch, or maybe she won't - seeing as her entire lifestyle and name depends on him. Is being a wag far removed from prostitution anyway? If stories are to be believed, despite the story fed to the media of a childhood relationship, lovely Coleen was often heard to remark 'he makes me sick' of our Wayne before he signed his Everton forms, and that he was in fact seeing another girl at the time who was later - as I believe someone on here called it - 'airbrushed out of history'.

I fucking hate this lad you know? We were in GAME before looking at the new FIFA game and it had his fucking mug on it, you can't get away from the cunt, he's become the symbol of the Premiership and of the England team and yet he is absolute scum. As someone on here said during the World Cup, he's always held up as an example of British 'bulldog spirit', when he is in fact the exatc opposite, a spiteful, childish (he's 24, earsy to forget as he hasn't changed since he was 16) savage little cunt.

I actually feel a bit of sympathy for him, I'm not condoning what he's done but it's pretty obvious Colleen wouldn't have gone near him if he hadn't made it as a professional footballer.

Actually what really offends is the lack of class or ambition, you're an international footballer with more money than sense and fancy playing away with a bit of paid for skirt. Do you pick up the local prossie or go to an absolutely exclusive high class agency and bang exotic women from all over the world?

Wayne Rooney cheats on Coleen again with 21 year old hooker | News Of The World

"A week later Rooney met the girls at the famed five-star Lowry hotel. "My friend and I made an effort," said Jenny.

"We both wore identical black lacy bra-and-brief sets specially bought from La Senza.

"Wayne told us he'd never had a threesome before. He was shy and awkward - and me and my friend were left to do all the work.

"He didn't want us to put on a lesbian sex show, he was more into two girls pleasuring him at the same time. But it was all over far too quickly."

"I asked Wayne if he'd ever been with vice girls before and then, all of a sudden, I remembered he HAD!

"I told him, 'I remember reading in the newspapers about you and the old granny!' Wayne just laughed. He thought that was really funny."

"I never imagined Wayne Rooney would ever be one of my clients. I know a lot of people call him Shrek but he's actually not that ugly when you're sat in front of him."

:whatever:

Guest The Chimp
I fucking hate this lad you know? We were in GAME before looking at the new FIFA game and it had his fucking mug on it, you can't get away from the cunt, he's become the symbol of the Premiership and of the England team and yet he is absolute scum. As someone on here said during the World Cup, he's always held up as an example of British 'bulldog spirit', when he is in fact the exatc opposite, a spiteful, childish (he's 24, earsy to forget as he hasn't changed since he was 16) savage little cunt.

Spot on Mark. This is a Liverpool lad who quite happily plays in front of swathes of "people" who find amusement in the tragedies of Heysel and Hillsborough. For me - and I don't know here as I've lost touch with my mates from Croxteth - he should never be allowed to return to the city. He's one horrible, vaccuous, snide cunt. If it was still there I'd love to see him swinging from Belle Vale Bridge, his carcass picked apart by birds and his head used for a game of footy between Naylorsfield and Wood Lane . (6)

Spot on Mark. This is a Liverpool lad who quite happily plays in front of swathes of "people" who find amusement in the tragedies of Heysel and Hillsborough. For me - and I don't know here as I've lost touch with my mates from Croxteth - he should never be allowed to return to the city. He's one horrible, vaccuous, snide cunt. If it was still there I'd love to see him swinging from Belle Vale Bridge, his carcass picked apart by birds and his head used for a game of footy between Naylorsfield and Wood Lane . (6)

Off topic, but that's my neck of the woods........

anyway back to the balding, little cunts fucked up domestic life.

Do you know that bridge isn't there any more mate? If you mean the one that used to be connected to the shopping centre that is!

You know what, I generally hate the gutter press. I can't stand the senseless and indiscriminate adulation of celebrity it promotes, the ethical hypocrisy of the authors, and the shameless schadenfreude of the readers. But this: this is beautiful.

I'd have a lot of sympathy for the lad if he was a nice guy and it was an ex-girlfriend or something who decided she was going to make a few quid, but reading her comments she sounds like a complete moron; totally indiscreet and just as immoral as the fella she was sleeping with. She's completely selling him down the river, and it's no more than he deserves.

The best part, though, the absolute icing on the cake is the image of Michael Owen, shaking his head in derision as if to say 'even I wouldn't do that'.

I mean when Owen's looking down at you from moral high-ground surely, surely that's a sign that what you're doing might turn around and bite you in the arse.

Lovely stuff.

Guest The Chimp

Yeah mate, noticed it was gone when I was last home. A pity as it would make a decent place to hang this parasite from (Tuffins Corner flats* would've been even better on second thoughts - could've had a pint in the Turtle* and come out and thrown my empties at the cunt).

* Realise both of these are no longer there.

He tried to do it old school , undercover with a hooker and it still all comes out. What happened to the prostitution industry they used to have codes about secrecy, that whole racket is going to hell I tells ya.

Celebrities can't cheat like they used to, all these women are desperate to tell anyone who'll listen who they've been shagging a famous guy.

His poor wife having to go through this I bet she wish she never met him at all and she could go back to her life before being a millionaire for doing nothing more than letting the Roo lay on her. I'm sure we'll hear all about her woes in the gossip mags.

I actually feel a bit of sympathy for him, I'm not condoning what he's done but it's pretty obvious Colleen wouldn't have gone near him if he hadn't made it as a professional footballer.

Actually what really offends is the lack of class or ambition, you're an international footballer with more money than sense and fancy playing away with a bit of paid for skirt. Do you pick up the local prossie or go to an absolutely exclusive high class agency and bang exotic women from all over the world?

She was with him since he was 15 ffs.....And its clear she's too good for this granny sh@gger

Is there any truth in the story that Colleen wouldn't have anything to do with him so he was seeing a checkout girl as a teenager until he signed his first professional contract, dumped the checkout girl and went after Colleen, whereupon she suddenly declared her undying love for the soon-to-be-multi-millionaire? If there is, I expect him to be taken to the cleaners after this. Classy, classy couple.

Yup! She wouldn't even talk to him, I hear from a mate who taught at their school.

Not trying to sound like a d!ck guys, but there's 3 england players who will get there injunction lifted next week, and all 3 has one club in common....west ham. All have cheated on their partners and its not Defeo as everyone knows he's a pimp. So I wouldnt celebrate just yet

Source?

Popbitch's Blind Item from Friday:

Those three England players with recent

injunctions - which club links them all together?

Who is the fourth England player rumoured to

be about to try to get an injunction to stop a

story coming out this Sunday?

Which WAG has been linked with a Chelsea star?

Wonder what her man would think about that!

---------------

Thats how the the Terry and Rooney romours started, the club being west ham is just a twitter rumour. Im start to think the media are actually sending different girls to this guy and eventually one will succeed and boom you have a story

When studs like him are having to pay women to sleep with him what hope is there for the rest of you I say.

lol tell me about it, surely if you have as much money as he has you can get something better than the local prossie. Honestly if I was a rich footballer I would never get married in my early 20s, thats just asking for trouble