You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fucking sure the ultras at the big Italian clubs and Real and Barca, probably Bayern too, would not put up with the shite we have to take.

They would have taken some direct action by now. And the owners would have got the fuck out.

I'm thinking : Assault on Precinct 13.

The original version of course.

It's an example is all concerning what I said about the Kidnapping. I but speak hypothetically at the moment or using examples. What I meant was I don't think even going THAT far would work - Any such threats would NEED to be at Tom or George themselves - I honestly think even what was suggested earlier (and DON'T act like it was MY idea - I was only commenting on what someone ELSE said!!) would not work unless the intimidation tactics were aimed Only at H & G themselves and Not their families.

Anyway, mark my words Scousemissionary - the way things are going and the way those two KEEP refusing to leave, damaging our club while they stay AND stoking up our fans anger/bitterness/fury/venom/bile/temper levels up Ever higher at them? Someone IS going to blow up BigTime soon and Totally lose it with them - I fear then whatever you or I think about the whole idea of violence being used against them as repugnant or not that there WILL be violence used once that happens - Substantial violence and probably with a Bloody, messy and wholly avoidable result - But? The owners WON'T lose their greed and just go - so the shitestorm that IS coming their way in the form I just described? Is not only completely avoidable but also wholly inevitable - It WILL happen now - They've been here to long, done TO much damage and it's now only a matter of time before what I said happens DOES happen one way or another..............

PeteH had the spirit right of what I meant with his description of what Italian/Spanish Ultras WOULD have done by now - Direct Action aimed AT the owners rather than those Around them and kept up/increasing in levels of aggression/Directness UNTIL they get out - I think If we did that to H & G - they WOULD get the message and get out quick but as ever we are afraid to act like that and they STILL sit there smiling at us and draining our club of strength...........

Barry, as much as I want to agree with you on the protest against RBS, I can't.

The ONLY thing that will work, in my opinion, is boycotting games. I don't think there is any use in shouting against RBS. They will just extend the loan deadline and spin it in a way that its essential for the club's future.

We HAVE to start boycotting games. Questions has to come from the banks, sponsors, the whole lot. And the cunts will have no answers to those questions if we start to vote with our feet.

It is really about time we sacrifice a few games for the long term good of the club.

The ONLY thing that will work, in my opinion, is boycotting games. I don't think there is any use in shouting against RBS. They will just extend the loan deadline and spin it in a way that its essential for the club's future.

We HAVE to start boycotting games. Questions has to come from the banks, sponsors, the whole lot. And the cunts will have no answers to those questions if we start to vote with our feet.

It is really about time we sacrifice a few games for the long term good of the club.

spot on mate - kind of picket line the stadium as well to stop anyone getting in if possible..

It's not going to happen in threads like this, as it will more than likely turn into a 20 pager about who is wrong and right, and even people who have an idea don't have time or patience to read all the bullshit posts. A mass email needs to be sent out. or to make people read a summary before they sign up or even a sticky with all the major points, otherwise just talking about it in a thread is a waste of time

It's not going to happen in threads like this, as it will more than likely turn into a 20 pager about who is wrong and right, and even people who have an idea don't have time or patience to read all the bullshit posts. A mass email needs to be sent out. or to make people read a summary before they sign up or even a sticky with all the major points, otherwise just talking about it in a thread is a waste of time

My therapist told me that anger is a very normal, natural emotion...it's how a persons anger manifests itself which can be unhealthy.

He encouraged me to envisage my anger as a half full bottle of lemonade. You give it a little shake and it fizzes a little, keep shaking and that minor fizzing builds and builds until the pressure is so, that it smashes the fucking bottle.

The catharsis to be had by venting ones anger and verbalising it via a forum, perhaps offered empathy by other like minded people is positive. It is also healthy.

Mind you, given an alternative, I would much rather wrap a bottle of Lowcocks round H & G's collective napper.

i agree a full on boycott is the only long term option. however, on oct 6th (in fact probably 2 or 3 weeks before) rbs have a real decision to make - probably before our next home game, certainly our next home league game. We have no scope for any boycott to impact before then. We have no real scope to even make an effective voice before then about a boycott. But we have a chance to let RBS know they have to act and take the club out of C&A's hands. It may not work, but it has to be tried - what is there to lose? We're 5 weeks away. We need to hit them in every way. We need to email bombard them, we need to get into their branches (NatWest too), apply for loans and pull out, ask for mortgage appointment and don't turn up and generally do everything we can to make the running of that bank as difficult as possible.

If we can generate some noise in the next 2 or 3 weeks with promise of more in the future, perhaps, just perhaps rbs will see kicking C&A out as the easy choice not the difficult one.

My therapist told me that anger is a very normal, natural emotion...it's how a persons anger manifests itself which can be unhealthy.

He encouraged me to envisage my anger as a half full bottle of lemonade. You give it a little shake and it fizzes a little, keep shaking and that minor fizzing builds and builds until the pressure is so, that it smashes the fucking bottle.

The catharsis to be had by venting ones anger and verbalising it via a forum, perhaps offered empathy by other like minded people is positive. It is also healthy.

Mind you, given an alternative, I would much rather wrap a bottle of Lowcocks round H & G's collective napper.

True, Just saying that in some threads that might have 30+ pages or whatever, there is some good info in them, that alot of people don't see or cannot keep up with. It gets lost and so do many people regarding our situation.

True, Just saying that in some threads that might have 30+ pages or whatever, there is some good info in them, that alot of people don't see or cannot keep up with. It gets lost and so do many people regarding our situation.

I totally agree with ya mate.

RAWK 100's of fuckin pages of self flaggelatory piety, and I canna be fucked with it.

At least with TLW you lads add some levity to proceedings, make the fucker bearable.

Wanna share a bottle of pop mate ?

Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit them hard and hit them fast with a major and I mean 'major' leaflet campaign, and while they're reeling from that, we'd follow up with a whist drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK?

Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts:"Mutants Out" ... "Chameleonic Life Forms, No Thanks" ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what will be.

©Red Dwarf

Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit them hard and hit them fast with a major and I mean 'major' leaflet campaign, and while they're reeling from that, we'd follow up with a whist drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK?

Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts:"Mutants Out" ... "Chameleonic Life Forms, No Thanks" ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what will be.

©Red Dwarf

Give Quiche a chance.

Login | Facebook

OK - To settle such rubbish - Use the link above WrongIslander - That my Friend is what I REALLY look like - Not very pretty I know but a Little better than that freak on your 'Mockup' Photofit.

I stand by what I said earlier BTW - Someone amongst our support, somewhere and sometime soon, Very soon Will blow up as in a nuclear style explosion - they WILL go after the Twin Horrors personally and find them. Then? they Will deal with them in their own way - probably using extreme amounts of gratuitous violence, aggression and intimdation. This WILL happen if they don't go soon as to many people amongst our support are getting TO angry now - It only takes ONE idiot to go completely off the deep end and decide ''enough is enough'' and H & G will probably end up in the firing line, quite literally and I may be called mad/stupid/crazy etc for it - but in my view it is no more than they deserve - THEY sowed the wind - they should reap the whirlwind. Anyway, It's about time they suffered for what they've done and they will do soon enough if they don't go VERY soon. Remember, It only takes ONE person to flip on this subject and go after them Both bigstyle and I've a feeling that will happen now in the not to distant future..........

Edited by Redshadow

i think the threat of civil unrest from united likeminded fans across the uk ie us, utd, portsmouth could prove a useful bit of leverage if we challenge the governments passive stance in the publicly owned banks facilitation (in our case) of the respective owners mismanagment of our clubs..

One thing that makes governments nervous is the threat of civil unrest, it undermines their ability to govern adequately, certain mp's have already recognised and brought forward our current plight in the house of lords, whilst what these lot have done isnt illegal its widely recognised that this business model is morally corrupt, fighting it is a worthy cause, we need to say enough is enough, and work to our strengths which should be our numbers, without our money their fucked, so are the banks, the current climate is a tinderbox waiting to go up, in short if almost as many people that vote began to actively voice their disproval at how things are going at their respective clubs by joining together in demos financial boycotts etc, i believe the government will want to nip it in the bud quickly before attention is turned to other areas of our lives blighted by globalisation..

Edited by bonesman

One thing that makes governments nervous is the threat of civil unrest, it undermines their ability to govern adequately, certain mp's have already recognised and brought forward our current plight in the house of lords, whilst what these lot have done isnt illegal its widely recognised that this business model is morally corrupt, fighting it is a worthy cause, we need to say enough is enough, and work to our strengths which should be our numbers, without our money their fucked, so are the banks, the current climate is a tinderbox waiting to go up, in short if almost as many people that vote began to actively voice their disproval at how things are going at their respective clubs by joining together in demos financial boycotts etc, i believe the government will want to nip it in the bud quickly before attention is turned to other areas of our lives blighted by globalisation..

Not under thatcher's love child mate, he would love nothing better than to send in the troops against the oiks, would be like the miner's strikes all over again... except the bizzies have guns these days.

Who's side do you think most of the governing party will be on??? Working class footy fans, or big business LBO cowboys from the land of yankee doodle dandy