You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not under thatcher's love child mate, he would love nothing better than to send in the troops against the oiks, would be like the miner's strikes all over again... except the bizzies have guns these days.

Who's side do you think most of the governing party will be on??? Working class footy fans, or big business LBO cowboys from the land of yankee doodle dandy

do you remember the toccy riots mate ?

yes i remember thatcher well an whilst you make some valid points can i add david cameron is no margaret thatcher they broke the mould when they made her, secondly these are different times in the political environment ,the thatchers, denis healeys of the world are no more politicians as we knew them have passed, business men are the new polititans, everything's being run like a business now, you even get called a customer in the dole nowadays, for any business to run successfully requires the consumers compliance, and why should we comply when they allow this to go on

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year you can bet your bottom dollar that Torres, Gerrard and anybody else who wants to win trophies will be off unless we get those cancerous owners out of the club.

I agree with most things you said but not that. Gerrard is not going anywhere. He has his nose too deep in the LFC trough. Who else would pay him the wages and perks he gets at LFC, spoil him, humour him and make him captain to boot? His sulks, bolshy attitude and poor performances should have been punished last year by regular benching and a few games with the reserves. Rafa should never have persuaded him to stay in 2004 but should have let him go to Chelsea. Failing that he should never have confirmed him as captain but given it back to Hyppia. Hodgson also missed the opportunity to give the captaincy to someone more deserving - but Hodgson is a patsy.

Gerrard loves all the media stuff about "he deserves better" and "will he or won't he leave". But the only way he would leave is if the club could not afford his wages.

Paddyberger15 - Agree re the mass boycotts but kidnappings? Not enough I'm afraid - No, there needs to be SEVERE Intimidation of, damage to the businesses of and even PERSONAL Injury caused to the owners THEMSELVES before they'll FINALLY go I think. Kidnapping their family won't be enolugh - I can see a c*nt like Hicks saying ''so what? I've always got another son''. Yes I DO think he's THAT heartless. So? We NEED to take a leaf out of his book and fight him in kind with ANY Means Necessary Until we WIN.......

NB: Username15 - we're not THAT helpless - Go and FIND the owners and CONFRONT them in person - SHOW them just what our fans think of them for what they've done to our club - If you're anything Like as angry as I am - you'll probably have them Gone within minutes!! Of course if they had a couple of ahem 'accidents' during this time - Who will care? You'd be a hero to your fellow fans.

NBB: StevieH If you're organising a 'Picnic Day Out' to the RBS Headquarters for a few like-minded folk who follow LFC? Don't forget the Firebombs and Molotov Cocktails - Bank Managers tend to do what you want and agree to things a LOT quicker when their bank/HQ is in imminent danger of destruction by fire.

NBBB: Redbanjo - FINALLY someone is getting the message!! Yes we DO need violence NOW!!! It's the ONLY thing these b*stards will understand and back down from. Hope others follow your lead soon.

It's a sad idictment of this forum that I don't actually know if this is an elaborate joke or if you are advocating kidnap, murder and arson.

I'm sort of glad, too.

If we'd brought in a striker people would be looking at this window and thinking we'd done a good bit of a business. As it is, we've made about a 15m+ profit since January this year whilst getting three players off the wage bill on loan moves.

This puts an end to the supposed war-chest Roy was going to get of 12-15 mil plus transfers and the laughable suggestions around the time of Rafa's departure that the money was there, but they didn't trust him with it. It also completely refutes the assertions from Purslow that all the money in the player account would be spent on players.

Next year you can bet your bottom dollar that Torres, Gerrard and anybody else who wants to win trophies will be off unless we get those cancerous owners out of the club.

Couldn't agree more!!!

i agree a full on boycott is the only long term option. however, on oct 6th (in fact probably 2 or 3 weeks before) rbs have a real decision to make - probably before our next home game, certainly our next home league game. We have no scope for any boycott to impact before then. We have no real scope to even make an effective voice before then about a boycott. But we have a chance to let RBS know they have to act and take the club out of C&A's hands. It may not work, but it has to be tried - what is there to lose? We're 5 weeks away. We need to hit them in every way. We need to email bombard them, we need to get into their branches (NatWest too), apply for loans and pull out, ask for mortgage appointment and don't turn up and generally do everything we can to make the running of that bank as difficult as possible.

If we can generate some noise in the next 2 or 3 weeks with promise of more in the future, perhaps, just perhaps rbs will see kicking C&A out as the easy choice not the difficult one.

I agree, we have absolutely nothing to lose as we are being taken to cleaners in broad fucking daylight!

However, I would still say boycotting would be the best option. Starting from next home game. Even 2% vacant seats (around 800) for the first game would be a huge hit. Then we have to hope its 5% for the game after and more from then on. Those who have a connection with the media (SoS, Dave U et al) should release a statement saying the boycotting has started and won't stop until the owners are well and truly out of Liverpool. And hope this gets even more bigger by people like Aldo, Thommo, Redknapp etc.

We need violence now.

And im prepared to be arrested

Violence isn't the answer, you needn't be arrested either, as not attending a game isn't a criminal offence.

Don't go to the game it's as simple as that.

It really is that simple, a picket line would be a good start in the next game.

When taking and objective look at a situation like the take over of the club, it woudl be remiss of us to exclude any potential factors such as re-financing simply because previous statements have possibly excluded them. Business if a fluid dynamic it changes on a minute by minute basis, and with that fluid state of change comes the potential for scenrios such as re-financing coming back to the fore-ground. Not due to any form of deceit or duplicity but simply because the current fluid business situation enables it to.If re-financing were to come out as the best option for the club, to enable it to complete a sale due to whatever reason then that's the best option to take. When looking at the sale of the club and the clubs longer term financial situation MB and the entire board would have to have done their due diligence on the process in its entirity. Re-financing is part of that due diligence.

one of hicks minions whose a mod on the offal posted this doesnt sound good..

He hasn't got a fucking clue mate. He just spouts out stuff he gets from a textbook.

His knowledge of business is basic and that's coming from me who is a retard with all this kinda stuff.

He's a habitual liar, has been from day one on them forums.

He hasn't got a fucking clue mate. He just spouts out stuff he gets from a textbook.

His knowledge of business is basic and that's coming from me who is a retard with all this kinda stuff.

He's a habitual liar, has been from day one on them forums.

I hear you therre C but theres something about the fella, at one stage i thought he was cancer himself hes one of the reasons I don't post there now, he deleted the original SoS thread on thread, king of spin, 2slow's thread the save lfc one brought him out as well mate, have a look at at his reply C, he doesnt talk unless something needs spinning hes been dumbing down that lot for a while now im convinced hes at least part of the pr team ..

I agree, we have absolutely nothing to lose as we are being taken to cleaners in broad fucking daylight!

However, I would still say boycotting would be the best option. Starting from next home game. Even 2% vacant seats (around 800) for the first game would be a huge hit. Then we have to hope its 5% for the game after and more from then on. Those who have a connection with the media (SoS, Dave U et al) should release a statement saying the boycotting has started and won't stop until the owners are well and truly out of Liverpool. And hope this gets even more bigger by people like Aldo, Thommo, Redknapp etc.

I think SOS have already promoted a boycott of cup matches, yet they continue to fill the stadium in this shit arse uefa cup. Boycotts only work if everyone is in, not enough are unfortunately.

I hear you therre C but theres something about the fella, at one stage i thought he was cancer himself hes one of the reasons I don't post there now, he deleted the original SoS thread on thread, king of spin, 2slow's thread the save lfc one brought him out as well mate, have a look at at his reply C, he doesnt talk unless something needs spinning hes been dumbing down that lot for a while now im convinced hes at least part of the pr team ..

I think he likes to give that impression mate. Full of his own importance, playing out some role on the internet and patronising the less discerning on those weird, cult like forums.

He's a poisonous, attention seeking cunt, i'll give him that much.

I was severly disapointed that a striker never arrived on deadline day, but perhaps it is a blessing in disguise that Cole never made the move.

I think for most of us the want of a striker was somewhat blinding us to the fact that Cole at the end of the day will always be a 2nd rate striker, Pavluychenko though I wouldnt have minded one bit.

If we can stay in the hunt for top 6 up untill Christmas, perhaps the correct striker may appear on our doorstep neatly giftwrapped.