You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seriously Fucked up woman drowns puppies for camera.

withnail71

I doubt thats her, she looks different. the girl throwing the dog looks mongy and uglier. And she has a different watch

It is her. Look at the similarities. They're both female; both have blonde hair; both are wearing (albeit different) watches. If that's not enough evidence to form a virtual lynch-mob and terrorise her and her family then I don't know what is.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm alone here but I find this witch hunt way ott.

Nope, not alone.

I think it's one of the things with growing up rural, seeing animals killed isn't something that stretches the imagination.

I've lost count of the number of pup's, kittens, lambs, chicks and so on i've seen killed.

Over here the number of neutered anima, not considered pests but pets. I dare say things are different in Serbia/Croatia.

Technolog - Web video: Woman throws puppies in river, 4chan tracks her down

Another week, another animal abuser videoed, then hunted down on the Internet.

Be warned. This one is far and above more horrible, and probably more common, than the "Cat Bin Lady of Britain," captured on video petting, then incongruously dumping a cat in a bin.

Originally posted on LiveLeak, this latest example of all-too-human behavior features a young woman of indeterminate age joyfully tossing puppies into a rushing river. And as with "Cat Bin Lady," a contingent of clever sprites at 4chan's /b/ board may have already tracked her down.

(It's possible to view this video it its entirety via the Gawker link below, but again, be advised. The video contains graphic content and contains images of animal abuse. Remember the No. 1 Rule of the Internet: There are things that can't be unseen.)

By Monday night, 4chan members tracked down the Bosnian owner of the YouTube account that originally uploaded the video, two Facebook profiles that may belong to the young woman in the video, as well as profiles of the possible videographer and friends, Gawker's Max Read reports. As with the case of "Cat Bin Lady," harassment ensued.

Accurate identification, or at least successful harassment, is evidenced via the YouTube account owner's post on "a Croatian gaming forum complaining about 4chan. (Based on a shoddy Google translation, it also sounds like he admits to having something to do with the video — especially in this comment, where he talks about a diseased dog.)," Read writes.

Last week, 4chan received both credit and commendations for the rapid identification of "Cat Bin Lady" and her public confession – a contentious matter both outside and within the 4chan community. For those unfamiliar with the power of 4chan's hive mind, it's worth noting that this is the Web community credited with pranks that occupy the wide range between playful and malicious.

Previous pranks attributed to 4chan members include denial-of-service attacks on other websites, skyrocketing "Justin Bieber Syphilis" to the top of Google searches, the invention of Rick Rolling and the harassment of 11-year-old viral video star Jessi Slaughter. So while mainstream netizens may applaud the harassment of animal abusers who seem to deserve it, to consider these last two instances a trend would be naive.

In Gawker's screen capture of 4chan's fact-finding mission, one user addresses a newcomer to the site, writing "we abuse humans here not animals." Another expresses his — how do you say? — "disappointment" in the justice-seeking tenor of the last two weeks. "This place used to be the darkest pit of the internet … now this place is full of justicef**s all over."

Yeah, don't bet on it. As long as there's an Internet, animal abusers won't be safe from 4chan … and neither will anyone else.

I'd say your in a minority, I found the witch done against the bin dropping cat lady ott myself.. but that geebag threw a load of puppies in a river to kill them she's fair game as far as im concerned, named and shamed and abused.

I agree with you, partly because of the lack of actual evidence people are being encouraged to abuse someone that they are not sure is the girl. There are 2 possible suspects, but don´t let that stop you here are there facebook accounts.

It is different to the cat bin woman she was clearly identifiable and the circumstances around that video were clear, this is not we don´t know why she did it, we don´t know if the video has been edited at all, and we don´t even know it´s real. I am not saying that this isn´t a genuine horrible video of someone killing puppies, but I am also not saying it is, and to hound and abuse someone on fairly dubious grounds, is just plain wrong. Even if you knew who did it and knew that they did it solely for their own enjoyment what right does anyone have to abuse her? This is now in the public domain and those with the power in that country will investigate and punish her as is fit, that is the society we live in.

If it comes out that the puppies were killed for a reason or that the video was a hoax, not even starting on the cases of mistaken identity then anyone who has sent abuse cannot retract it.

Just because you are a geek and have the know how to track people through the internet doesn´t mean you should and being part of a digital community does not give someone the right to be judge, jury and executioner when they have no real evidence other than a video.

That's is really really horid! I won't watch it but the thought of somebody killing kittens for fun is just depraved. I think you are only one step away from being able to hurt other people or children , if you can do that to poor defenceless animals without any remorse. :-(

Even worse, THEY WERE PUPPIES!

You what?

Sometimes times animals, even cute little puppies, have to die.

There was something mentioned on here about them being diseased, maybe they were too poor to look after them, maybe they were suspected witch puppies and the only way to see if they were or not was to throw them in a river, if they survive then they will be burnt to death, if they die then they weren´t witch puppies and they can rest in peace knowing that and go to doggy heaven.

My point is at the moment no-one knows so let those with the power and authority to deal with these kind of things deal with it, and and all you internet warriors out there why don´t you do something constructive with your time like go to your local animal shelter and volunteer, sponsor a puppy or if you have the time and means to look after it adopt one.

Name: Katja Puschnik

Adress: Münchener Straße.16b, 85653 Aying, Germany

Email adress: katja.puschnik@web.deTe

tephone number (parents): +49 8095 1782

School: Gymnasium Ottobrunn

School email adress: sekr@gymnasium-ottobrunn.deSchool telephone number: +49 89 6066650

Volleyball Team: Spvgg Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn, http://www.volleyball-svh.de/node/19Location

location of puppy throwing: Mangfall

PETA Media Center > Recent News Releases : PETA Offers $2,000 Reward For Help in Nabbing Person Who Threw Puppies Into a River

PETA Offers $2,000 Reward For Help in Nabbing Person Who Threw Puppies Into a River

Group Joins Effort to Bring Animal Abuser to Justice

For Immediate Release:

August 31, 2010

Kristin DeJournett 757-622-7382 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 757-622-7382 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Norfolk, Va. -- Yesterday, a video surfaced showing a young blond woman throwing six puppies, who were just weeks old, into a river as the animals whined and cried. Web users believe that the video, which was originally posted on YouTube, may have been filmed near the Vrbas River in Bosnia and Herzegovina. PETA is offering a reward of up to $2,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for this heinous act.

This might be the only way to apprehend those responsible for this heinous act.

"Animal abusers are cowards," says PETA Manager Martin Mersereau. "They take their issues out on the most defenseless beings available to them. The public has good reason to be concerned. According to law-enforcement agencies and leading mental-health professionals, perpetrators of violent acts against animals are often repeat offenders who pose a serious threat to all animals--including humans."

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact PETA's Cruelty Investigations Department at 757-622-PETA (7382), extension 8037, or CIDinfo@peta.org.

For more information, please visit HelpingAnimals.com.

This girl is so fucked.

Just kill yourself love.

Guest PurpleNose
Sometimes times animals, even cute little puppies, have to die.

There was something mentioned on here about them being diseased, maybe they were too poor to look after them, maybe they were suspected witch puppies and the only way to see if they were or not was to throw them in a river, if they survive then they will be burnt to death, if they die then they weren´t witch puppies and they can rest in peace knowing that and go to doggy heaven.

My point is at the moment no-one knows so let those with the power and authority to deal with these kind of things deal with it, and and all you internet warriors out there why don´t you do something constructive with your time like go to your local animal shelter and volunteer, sponsor a puppy or if you have the time and means to look after it adopt one.

I hope she gets leprosy of the gash.

Nope, not alone.

I think it's one of the things with growing up rural, seeing animals killed isn't something that stretches the imagination.

I've lost count of the number of pup's, kittens, lambs, chicks and so on i've seen killed.

Over here the number of neutered anima, not considered pests but pets. I dare say things are different in Serbia/Croatia.

I know farmers who see dogs in the same light as a tractor, if it doesn't work I don't want it. With one guy both his sheep dogs had litters at the same time, to him it was two useless sheep dogs. One set of puppies were put in the fishing lake.

However there was no feeling in doing so, no remorse or guilt and certainly not pleasure. It's a different way of life.