You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

we are turning into Newcastle

Marko121

I'd be far more concerned with the half time shit we have to watch from time to time. Interviewing someone who's just won a keepy uppy competiton, now that's shit.

The 3 Occasions I attended last year they had penalty shoot outs in which everyone missed.

They probably had a penalty shootout when the Spurs game was cancelled too, as I was to attend that one.

Whats wrong with having a quiet press conference? Or would you rather we open the ground and have people buying the shirt before he has kicked a ball for us

We have quiet press conferences for signings all the time. Who cares?

I hate YNWA where it is now. Hate it. Used to like running through a few player chants whilst they were waiting for kick off.

It's been done for the past two years, and is very popular. It is aimed to improve the pre-game atmosphere. Unfortunately it only works against the glamour teams.

Just like they had to anounce on the club website that they had spent a WHOPPING 14 MILLION EUROS.

So the deal was done in the vendor's currency. I don't see the problem.

There is no problem, and I would prefer to see it in Euro all the time. Euro is a multinational currency. Hence why I always quote transfer fees in Euro.

Next you'll be complaining about the high-tech ad boards we have at Anfield now, compared to what there was before. Interestingly enough, they don't have them at Newcastle, and we're not turning into them.