You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Masch Gone - fee agreed but not yet disclosed

Slimbo

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did they get it off?

Irrelevant who they got it off. Its not monopoly money is it?

The point is they got it, therefore they have it to spend.

To assume they can take our best player for a lot less than they sold their fringe midfielder for, is fucking disgraceful.

So if he was 10m why is everyone getting so hot under the collar?

Don't know really. I'm sure we've got a lot less than he's worth in theory (but maybe that's just based on Citeh prices) but since Bosman any decent player is holding all the aces and clubs just have to scrabble for what they can get in the market.

Why do people think Trezeguet is on a free? He's contracted to Juve until next summer!

Apparently Juve are offering him a free and 1.6M to leave originally from the mail.

Trezeguet to shun Liverpool - Liverpool FC

David Trezeguet is closing in on a move to La Liga new boys Hercules despite being linked with a move to Liverpool and West Ham.

Lazio have also emerged as contenders for his signature after struggling to find agreement with Manchester City over an initial loan for Roque Santa Cruz.

But Trezeguet is keen to move to Spain, with Hercules in the driving seat because his wife Beatrice is from Alicante, where the club are based.

Zaragoza are also in talks, while West Bromwich Albion and Aston Villa have also been linked with a player who has had a glorious career.

However, Juventus are so keen to offload the 32-year-old that they are offering him on a free transfer and will pay him a £1.6million severance package.

His agent Antonio Caliendo said: "I spoke with Real Zaragoza and Hercules on Wednesday. Talks are continuing. Hercules have the advantage because David's wife is from Alicante, which is very important.

"David is excited by a new challenge and Hercules' chairman has money to spend. He will talk to his family."

Well at least Trezeguet is rejecting us for a strong club like Hercules.

Many a true word said in jest. I think you'd have to be mentally ill to sign for Liverpool FC under this regime. It's some kind of miracle that we managed to persuade Torres and Gerrard to stick around for another year.

Apparently Juve are offering him a free and 1.6M to leave originally from the mail.

Trezeguet to shun Liverpool - Liverpool FC

David Trezeguet is closing in on a move to La Liga new boys Hercules despite being linked with a move to Liverpool and West Ham.

Lazio have also emerged as contenders for his signature after struggling to find agreement with Manchester City over an initial loan for Roque Santa Cruz.

But Trezeguet is keen to move to Spain, with Hercules in the driving seat because his wife Beatrice is from Alicante, where the club are based.

Zaragoza are also in talks, while West Bromwich Albion and Aston Villa have also been linked with a player who has had a glorious career.

However, Juventus are so keen to offload the 32-year-old that they are offering him on a free transfer and will pay him a £1.6million severance package.

His agent Antonio Caliendo said: "I spoke with Real Zaragoza and Hercules on Wednesday. Talks are continuing. Hercules have the advantage because David's wife is from Alicante, which is very important.

"David is excited by a new challenge and Hercules' chairman has money to spend. He will talk to his family."

Why can't players marry nice English girls? Selfish cunts.

Many a true word said in jest. I think you'd have to be mentally ill to sign for Liverpool FC under this regime. It's some kind of miracle that we managed to persuade Torres and Gerrard to stick around for another year.

Circumstances helped that persuasion a bit, I think.

Fuck him, the ungrateful cunt. I hope he doesn't bother sending a letter to the offal saying thanks to fans and club etc. It'll sound so hollow.

He's good but we won't miss him as much as Alonso.

I'm glad I'll be without an internet connection for the next week, I don't think I could stomach following the next four days as we try to find replacements or fantasise about spending his transfer fee.

Hope his moronic fucking tart gets her head around the Catalan dialect and actually converses with the locals. Otherwise Mascherano will be packing his bags and withholding his labour again in the hope getting a move to Kiev, just to ease Mrs Masch's home sickness.

Thanks for the efforts, Javier. And, as they say in theatrical circles, break a fucking leg.

Irrelevant who they got it off. Its not monopoly money is it?

The point is they got it, therefore they have it to spend.

To assume they can take our best player for a lot less than they sold their fringe midfielder for, is fucking disgraceful.

Of course it's relevant!

We could have got 10m more off City if we'd have made his availability known in May, but the player would never have gone there, same with Torres (though he might in a year's time).

If Barca didn't get him they'd have shrugged it and said fuck it then. Then we're stuck with a mardyarse who has already refused to play at least twice and no funds to bring in any players at all.

They held most if not all of the cards, whereas City have to spend (and pay) shitloads more because they are nothing to some of these players and that's the enticement.

How you think selling to City and selling to Barca are the same is beyond me.

Because he's worth a lot fucking more than £16m or whatever is being banded around.

You cant use the price he was bought for as a justification of his sale price.

If Yaya Fucking Toure is £27m then Masch is equal if not more - dont forget the club buying Mascherano got that fee for Toure. They are basically upgrading and making £10m.

It fucking stinks.

Get your head out of the sand

2 points - 1. we don't know that Roy won't get to spend all the fee yet & 2. Baraca are not City and will not pay City prices

£22m for aplayer that has wanted to go for 2 summers is decent business if you ask me

Yet again we take it in the shit hole. Well done LFC.

Fact is Anny, in retrospect we should have bit the bullet and sold him last summer when we could have got some wedge for him. The price was always going to drop and once our financial state became clear we were always going to get bummed.

It's to do with which Football Association you're registered with.

He's 18 isn't he? Does this mean he will be considered homegrown when he turns 21?

Edit: Just found this "The definition of home grown is trained for three years under the age of 21 by somebody in the English and Welsh professional system.

The fee is ridiculous but get used to it. As long as a player wants to leave and refuses to play the fee will obviously go down. Add that to the financial situation we are in and the rich get richer while the poor get fucked in the poop shoot.

Good riddance you lying money grabbing ungrateful cunt.

You want to look at people to blame for the fee? Forget the board it was Mascherano. He left us with no choice, simple as that. The longer he would have held out the lower the fee would have become as there was no other interested party willing to bid and he knew it. Everyone was waiting for the fee to come down and we've actually believe it or not done well to fuck the horrible twat off for what we got.

I won't lose any sleep over him being gone. In fact I'm fucking made up, just not with how it went down. It's akin to what Owen did to us and as such in my eyes will NEVER be forgiven or forgotten.