You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ynwa20

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why the fu** isnt pacheco starting...is it just me or is he as good,if not better than donkey legs n'gog??? he has the potential to be a great player..and babel should be starting ahead of n'gog too!!

He might have the potential but it's not a game to give people a chance so N'Gog is upfront wh'os scored goals this season. As for Babel playing well have you been living on Mars the past few yrs?

-------------Reina-----------

Kelly-----Carra--Greek--Aurelio

---------Lucas Poulsen------

Johnson------Cole-------Kuyt

-------------N'Gog------------

Could quite easily be this?

A little more balance? Didn't Kuyt play on the left sometimes for the Dutch?

Wouldn't have played him myself to be honest? Also by him playing does it make him ineligible for the CL?

He might have the potential but it's not a game to give people a chance so N'Gog is upfront wh'os scored goals this season. As for Babel playing well have you been living on Mars the past few yrs?

i agree to an extent,i just dont believe that we need two holding midfielders against these turks...a 4-4-2 with pacheco/babel and n'gog mabee,because yes n'gog has been scoring goals but he is useless as a loan striker...(besides the goal against arsenal he done nothing but pass it backwards)??

On ESPN we have Ray Stubbs, who makes me feel suicidal just looking at his miserable features, and a smug Clive Allen (another sign the world's gone mad - that clueless fecker is involved in the Champions League!). Oh yes, and professional snide Jon Champion is commentating. Thank goodness McAteer is also on, but he looks as depressed as most of us are feeling.

Found one myself.

iraqgoals. net

No idea how good it'll be.

iraqgoals is usually the best stream for matches..my internet is shit and it rarely stops on that site...plus the match is on setanta ireland so atleast the commentry will be english!

Guest PurpleNose
iraqgoals is usually the best stream for matches..my internet is shit and it rarely stops on that site...plus the match is on setanta ireland so atleast the commentry will be english!

Yeh, working fine. They seem to think Benitez is still the manager though.