You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul Konchesky

Cantrell20

• 1 month later...

Genuine question, has this lad ever not been done? I actually hate him, and it's nothing to do with his mother's comments and all that shite, it's because everytime I see the ball it's flying over his head or going 12 yards inside him. Absolutely useless player, constantly baffled - shouldn't be on a Premiership football pitch.

He is a lot shitter than I thought he would be, I thought he would be consistent, not consistently shit

That's the main reason I can't stand him. I too thought he was a grafter, it was a trick of the mind brought on by the fact that in the rare number of times I'd caught a glimpse of him he was running around, putting himself about. But this is the thing, he only does that because he's trying to clear up after himself all the time, instead of having the game intelligence not to get caught out in the first place. It's like someone constantly spilling their drink on your carpet and then trying to mop it up. After a while you'd stop saying 'fair play to the lad for his mopping' and say 'I wish you'd stop being such a fucking spaz.'

when we got him I thought he could be a steady signing as second choice left back to Fabio but he is glued onto the teamsheet and has been absolutely shite, feel sorry for him and Poulsen when they get jeered as they do try (more than certain other rather popular members of the team) but at the end of the day they both sum up everything about Roy's management