You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coffee maker

lifetime fan

Guest davelfc

I use a Bosch Tassimo, nice if you like fast decent coffee but the discs can work out expensive. Does a very decent job as a kettle (instant hot water) too and is half price at Sainsburys at the moment I believe. Also cheap at Currys

HotUKDeals - BOSCH Tassimo TAS4011GB Multi-Beverage Machine £69.99 @ Currys

Reviews here

Bosch TAS4011GB Tassimo Coffee Maker, Silver: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Not everybody's cup of tea though.

Anyone have or can recommend a decent coffee maker for at home?

The bird is now working from home a lot so I thought I'd get her one as a suprise.

Cheers in advance.

What, whilst she's bending over to get the coffee out ? :|

I've got a Braun which is pretty good (Eva by name). Cafetieres definitely make better coffee though.

I can only recommed the Nespresso capsule machines - really nice coffee as you get it from the Costa's and Starbucks of this world - even if they are a bit pricey (the capsules that is). We see it as a treat each morning though. We have a Braun machine, but any of them are good. If you are interested I can point you in the direction of the site where we bought ours.

I can only recommed the Nespresso capsule machines - really nice coffee as you get it from the Costa's and Starbucks of this world - even if they are a bit pricey (the capsules that is). We see it as a treat each morning though. We have a Braun machine, but any of them are good. If you are interested I can point you in the direction of the site where we bought ours.

Go for it.

[edit] Cant link image for some reason, but do a google image search for 'italian coffee pot' and you will get several examples.[/edit]

I use one of these bad boys and it makes terrific coffee. No need for filters or any of that shit as it is all stainless steel. You put water in the bottom section, coffee in the middle and stick it on the hob. Once the water starts to boil it filters up through the coffee and comes out into the top section, ready to pour into your mug.

Get her one of these and a couple of bags or colombian fair trade coffee beans and your are sorted for suck treats. Reasonably priced too.

This is the one I'm leaning towards, the bird decorated the kitchen in chocolate and cream so a matching coffee maker will equal extra suck treats and lubey wanks.

She only has strong black coffee so extras would propbably be wasted on her.

Kenwood K-mix Cream Coffee Machine - Tesco.Direct

Anyone seen any reviews of this?

My mother got me one for Christmas a few years back, dead good n'all. Fuck knows what make it is though.

Strange thing about "proper coffee" I find, I like a proper coffee strong and black, I much prefer instant stuff white and sweet.

Same as the bird.

Do you have big tits and are as thick as pig shit too?