You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho " I'd never manage liverpool"

BurtReynolds

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be very pissed off as a Real Madrid supporter with him he's been there for 5 mins and already talking about other jobs. Personally i have always said he is very overrated i hop Barca prove him to be.

Hes desperate, and has been for the last 2 years or so, to manage Manchester United. It is his dream job. He is dying to get the call when the arl fucker calls it a day.

His attacks on Liverpool and Manchester City are a charm offensive for the Mancs, no more no less. He has used the press all his life, he is using them constructively to place himself at the front of the queue for a job he knows offers him security and the chance of building a legacy. Everything that is not on offer in his current employment.

I remember hearing that he had a clause in his contract that allows Madrid to dispense with his services at any time. He also has a clause that allows him to leave at the end of every season if one particular club comes calling, you can work out for yourself which club that would be! I've got my own suspicions. :whistle:

Guest TesticleOReilly
Hes desperate, and has been for the last 2 years or so, to manage Manchester United. It is his dream job. He is dying to get the call when the arl fucker calls it a day.

His attacks on Liverpool and Manchester City are a charm offensive for the Mancs, no more no less. He has used the press all his life, he is using them constructively to place himself at the front of the queue for a job he knows offers him security and the chance of building a legacy. Everything that is not on offer in his current employment.

I remember hearing that he had a clause in his contract that allows Madrid to dispense with his services at any time. He also has a clause that allows him to leave at the end of every season if one particular club comes calling, you can work out for yourself which club that would be! I've got my own suspicions. :whistle:

Portugal?

I think he'd be daft to take that job, the mancs aren't even patient with gin soak.If they don't win the league in there 1st season whoever takes the job will be gone and he wont have the funds to compete with City or Chelsea in the transfer market and we all know how he likes the odds stacked in his favour there!

As creepy as he is, imagine how much more creepy are those players who want his arm around their shoulder and who allow him to turn theri heads with such crass flattery. Can't they see its a technique he uses on everyone and they - like he - are not special at all?

He's exactly like Ferguson, if he's being nice about you it's because you're fucking useless and in no way a threat.

He hates us because we humiliated him.

Our fans showed the world what an entire stadium looks like when it's fucking rocking. Against him.

We were underfunded, a manager still learning about his team, supposedly no chance of getting through against the mighty Mourinho and his insanely expensive team.

And we sent him home with his arse in a fucking sling. In front of the world.

Five years on and he's incapable of letting it go, it still burns. It obviously still burns away at the man.

He hates Benitez, he hates us and he hates Liverpool FC.

Good. We should be fucking proud.