You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

hashimwars

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because we destroyed all comers in pre season didn't we? Not.

I agree the man needs cutting a bit of slack. Its early days, I wasn't happy with his appointment but other managers including the last 2 have had shit Premier League 1st seasons. Roy has only had a shit 1st away Premier League game, not a season, yet.

If he learns from tonight and alters stuff he'll get it right.

If he's, dare I say, 'stubborn' about it and persists in naivety like tonight he'll be bombed out before the seasons end, without a doubt.

The balls in his court. I hope to fuck he's a success and we are a success!

Because he should never have been given the job in the first place and the worst appointment in our 118 year history.

You only have to look at his track record at Inter and Blackburn to know what an appallilng decision it was.

Not Hodgsons fault he is an average manager at best

Guest ShoePiss

I don't think anyone hates him do they? How could you? He comes across as a thoroughly great man. I just don't think he's good enough to be Manager of our club.

Hopefully I'm proved completely wrong but I doubt it, especially when he'll be working under the same conditions his predecessor was.

I don't think anyone hates him do they? How could you? He comes across as a thoroughly great man. I just don't think he's good enough to be Manager of our club.

Hopefully I'm proved completely wrong but I doubt it, especially when he'll be working under the same conditions his predecessor was.

Same here. Just dont think he should have got the job. Dont hate him. In fact i like him. I just feel we should have appointed a better manager. I believe we sacked a better manager to bring him in.

I hope he proves me wrong.

i was sure i could here the Rafa song being sung tonight at one point, anyone clarify this?

if it turns out Roy isn't up to it, then it isnt his fault but i'll support him till he gives me reason not to, he hasn't got us in this mess lets just hope he can help get us out of it

Same here. Just dont think he should have got the job. Dont hate him. In fact i like him. I just feel we should have appointed a better manager. I believe we sacked a better manager to bring him in.

I hope he proves me wrong.

And bar keeping Rafa which If I'm being honest would probably have resulted in much the same result (If you compare this season with last season we aren't actually down by any points after comparable games of last season and I would say both teams are better than they were and we are poorer) who was clambering to take us over.... Sparky Hughes, Sven, Steve McClaren hardly much better than Woy really.

If it continues like tonight then Woy will probably go, and we could then appoint Martin O Neill.

i was sure i could here the Rafa song being sung tonight at one point, anyone clarify this?

if it turns out Roy isn't up to it, then it isnt his fault but i'll support him till he gives me reason not to, he hasn't got us in this mess lets just hope he can help get us out of it

The last one got 6 years and blew 250 million on a two man team.

This one is been judged after one tough away game, where defeat was likely anyway. With a shoestring budget to boot. When we're screwing games against West Brom, Blackpool, and Bolton, then you can question his suitability for the job.

We're a work-in-progress team. Some people need to realise that.

Because he should never have been given the job in the first place and the worst appointment in our 118 year history.

You only have to look at his track record at Inter and Blackburn to know what an appallilng decision it was.

He's Frank Spencer. Hes a patsy and a fall guy.

I still shudder at the memory of how he was bitch slapped by that utter twunt Tim Sherwood at Blackburn.

Hes just met his new Sherwood in Mascherano.

Hodgson has to bite the bullet and make it clear hes happy to let Mascherano rot, bearing in mind he wont see a penny of the cash raised, hes got nowt to lose.

Why he didnt play Poulsen tonight is beyond me.

That team were on a serious downer tonight before a ball was kicked.

Rot Mascherano.

Don Welsh?

Guest Captain Jonjo

They brought in Hodgson to make him a scapegoat. A gentle old man, an easy target. Feel sorry for him, he probably has the hardest job in the prem.

Hodgson cant be blamed for taking a job that was offered to him.

I just hope he is big enough to realise mistakes were made tonight, and to do his best to correct it. Thats all you can ask, for him to do his best.

I would rather Kenny be in charge, but he aint.