You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tattoo Fail Thread

Travis Bickle

They all look shit to me, dude, but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as some that are out there. Why won't other tatoo artists take a look?

They look tell me its the worst they have ever seen and they wont attempt to fix it the bottom is nice from the tail thats a propper shit hot Tatooist attempt to fix it he is gonna do it for me i think but he has moved a fair bit away from warrington has his own shop. Hes the only one whod touch it.

They look tell me its the worst they have ever seen and they wont attempt to fix it the bottom is nice from the tail thats a propper shit hot Tatooist attempt to fix it he is gonna do it for me i think but he has moved a fair bit away from warrington has his own shop. Hes the only one whod touch it.

Oh. Well if that fails I suppose there's always laser surgery. Or battery acid.

You live in warrington where Saz Saunders has a shop one of the best tattooists there is. How come you got that.

You live in warrington where Saz Saunders has a shop one of the best tattooists there is. How come you got that.

The Outline was done at Vodoo 2 but Saz rarely works and his son Paul isnt a patch on his stuff. i went for a cheap option and got a mate to do it haha absoloute disaster. Theres a new great coming out of Warrington gonna be huge Pat Minchin top top artist. he said if id of come to him when i had the outline he would of done it. Now he wont touch it as hes got a good rep.

Because he's a fucking moron

Do you enjoy being a complete Cunt? Seriously your a fucking joke. Need to fuck off spoiling everything and filling threads with your shit attempts at bullying. Whats up did you have to give all your fucking money to the big school kids and are getting payback. Tell you something now your biting off more than you can chew so fuck off. You wanna make a big problem ill let you know when i land back and we can meet up see how much of a bully you are then you waste of fucking air.

The Outline was done at Vodoo 2 but Saz rarely works and his son Paul isnt a patch on his stuff. i went for a cheap option and got a mate to do it haha absoloute disaster. Theres a new great coming out of Warrington gonna be huge Pat Minchin top top artist. he said if id of come to him when i had the outline he would of done it. Now he wont touch it as hes got a good rep.

Where's pat minchins shop?

Do you enjoy being a complete Cunt? Seriously your a fucking joke. Need to fuck off spoiling everything and filling threads with your shit attempts at bullying. Whats up did you have to give all your fucking money to the big school kids and are getting payback. Tell you something now your biting off more than you can chew so fuck off. You wanna make a big problem ill let you know when i land back and we can meet up see how much of a bully you are then you waste of fucking air.

Did you really just ask silverlining if he enjoys being a cunt?

It's his raison d'etre, and I think he'd happily admit that.

Oooh! An internet fight thread! These always end well.

You gigantic, clattering mongoloid.