You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Huang withdraws from sale process - What Next?

SpiritOfShankly

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SOS Can we have a match boycott yet or is it too soon?

As we've said a few times, firstly the members have presently voted against that and secondly (and the reason for the decision) it can't be delivered.

Having said that individuals or other groups can decide what action to take independently of us.

HansBlix.jpg

"Give us some answers, Martin Broughton, or else."

Shareholders+Attend+British+Airways+Annual+bCMbo_reaRkl.jpg

"Or else..... what?"

HansBlix.jpg

"Or else, we will be very angry with you, and we will put a statement on our website telling you just how angry we are."

"Oh, but please be nice as we'll only get mocked by anonymous posters on Liverpool websites. Please, be gentle."

As we've said a few times, firstly the members have presently voted against that and secondly (and the reason for the decision) it can't be delivered.

Having said that individuals or other groups can decide what action to take independently of us.

Graham of course it could be delivered, even if it caused a riot. You could never get a fully empty ground but even picketing the kop would cause murder and get on the front page of every paper.

I view Broughton with caution,but If it takes another couple of months to find the right buyer,so be it.

It makes little difference, as we're not going to get new owners before the transfer window closes,so as long as new proper and fit owners are in place before the end of the year,I don't mind.

I've had near 4 years of torture from H&G,a extra couple of months won't kill me,plus the nearer we get to October as got to be worse for H&G.

Get yourself ready for another 4 years.

Guest TesticleOReilly
The only way forward to hit them in terms of TV revenue, and the way to do that is to make sex noises during all televised games. Think how annoying the horns were in South Africa, and then imagine this.

Are you suggesting we all blow into some plastic vulvas?

Graham of course it could be delivered, even if it caused a riot. You could never get a fully empty ground but even picketing the kop would cause murder and get on the front page of every paper.

I doubt our members would vote for a riot.

And picketing will see supporters fighting supporters outside the ground and would set back any supporter organisation years that arranged it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I view Broughton with caution,but If it takes another couple of months to find the right buyer,so be it.

It makes little difference, as we're not going to get new owners before the transfer window closes,so as long as new proper and fit owners are in place before the end of the year,I don't mind.

I've had near 4 years of torture from H&G,a extra couple of months won't kill me,plus the nearer we get to October as got to be worse for H&G.

You're supposed to use a space, after, a, comma, a, bit, like, this.

For once, I agree with what you're saying. Ye Strapon.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I already do that whenever Babel tries to trap a ball.

Oohhh.......oooooooooh............OOOOOOOOH!

Errrrr...

And picketing will see supporters fighting supporters outside the ground and would set back any supporter organisation years that arranged it.

I think you last sentance pretty much sums up SOS for me.

Imagine Arthur Scargill addressing his members, sorry lads we cannot go on strike to protect your jobs, any trouble would set the NUM back for years.

Graham you have lost sight of your reason for being. It's not about SOS it's about Liverpool FC and at the moment you are doing the square root of fuck all to get these cunts out of our club.

I don't doubt your motives and your endeavour but it is pissing in the wind mate.

It can be much simpler than that though Graham. All it takes to hit their revenue is to get 50 volunteers to queue up, go into the shop and look at every single item, browse and take their time, really take the piss before leaving at 2:55pm to buy nothing. It would slow the shop right down, slowing the shop down slows their revenue stream.

Boycotting a match is a difficult course of action, but I'm afraid it's something that needs to be worked around because it's going to get that bad in the weeks leading up to that loan deadline.

I think you last sentance pretty much sums up SOS for me.

Imagine Arthur Scargill addressing his members, sorry lads we cannot go on strike to protect your jobs, any trouble would set the NUM back for years.

Graham you have lost sight of your reason for being. It's not about SOS it's about Liverpool FC and at the moment you are doing the square root of fuck all to get these cunts out of our club.

I don't doubt your motives and your endeavour but it is pissing in the wind mate.

Fair enough, not posting what we are doing every second of every day on Liverpool websites is the test now then it would seem.

Who, other than the Union has arranged any direct action in the last two years? This website? Supporters Clubs?

There must be more people on here than we have members - instead of cartoons and emails how about this website organising the picket? Get posters to put windows through? Or too bust emailing, posting and drawing.

So, why not? We're failing it would seem.

It can be much simpler than that though Graham. All it takes to hit their revenue is to get 50 volunteers to queue up, go into the shop and look at every single item, browse and take their time, really take the piss before leaving at 2:55pm to buy nothing. It would slow the shop right down, slowing the shop down slows their revenue stream.

Boycotting a match is a difficult course of action, but I'm afraid it's something that needs to be worked around because it's going to get that bad in the weeks leading up to that loan deadline.

And to make it work you need to do it either every day or every other day.

And you need to do it during working hours.

And you need 50 people.

Must be 50 people on here surely who'd do it?

Fair enough, not posting what we are doing every second of every day on Liverpool websites is the test now then it would seem.

Who, other than the Union has arranged any direct action in the last two years? This website? Supporters Clubs?

There must be more people on here than we have members - instead of cartoons and emails how about this website organising the picket? Get posters to put windows through? Or too bust emailing, posting and drawing.

So, why not? We're failing it would seem.

You cannot have it both ways mate, either you are the voice of the fans or you are not. Just because this is a difficult situation don't duck and suggest internet forum members gang together. I would love to join SOS if they showed some genuine leadership. Yes leadership.

Hit these cunts in the pocket get rid of them and dissolve the organisation. Don't worry about your future relationship with the club, you were formed for one reason and one reason only. Get rid of Gillet and Hicks.

Time to get millitant.

Again, out comes the dummy when a valid point is made.

No dummy spitting - I'm making a valid point.

The Union members have voted against a boycott of games and the store. We're not holding ourselves out as being able to do this.

We've failed, so presumably if we are unrepresentative the Liverpool Way disapora will step in and show us how it is done?

Why wouldn't they? We're presumably unrepresentative in your eyes, you can galvanise where we can't presumably?

Or am I wrong?