You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Huang withdraws from sale process - What Next?

SpiritOfShankly

Quite possibly but not legally repayable as a debt of the Club.

Is there anything I've missed that backs that up?

I'm not being funny with that question, Genuinely. Is there somewhere that that has been confirmed?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuine question, what are SOS's plans now, is the plan to sit and wait and see what happens or is their something in the pipeline, and also when was the vote over boycotting games? with things moving on should there not be another?

Genuine question, what are SOS's plans now, is the plan to sit and wait and see what happens or is their something in the pipeline, and also when was the vote over boycotting games? with things moving on should there not be another?

We remain focussed on getting rid of the Americans and keeping the pressure on the Banks.

There is lots going on behind the scenes that we are working on as far as the Banks are concerned and we're trying to make sense of what is going on.

If members want to revisit a match or merchandise boycott then we can look at that again at the next meeting at the end of September.

I spoke with Chris Bascombe after he broke the story of the debt rising on the club.

He showed me the evidence proving, the RBS debt will have risen from £237m in April 2010 to £282.4m come 31st Aug 2010, If were not sold. That's £45.4m in 4 months.

You can call it penalty fees, Interest, PIK fees or whatever you like, But its all part of the same debt.

And its been said on record that new owners must clear ALL DEBT.

Al, so that means that it is all Club debt rather than part personal debt?

The on the record stuff - where is that? Presumably it relates to all Club debt needing to be cleared?

That wasn't my question.

Will you as a committee ask your members to back a boycott of the match.

No. Because there is firstly no current push from members asking us to do it and second the view remains the same from the Committee that a boycott does not have enough support from match ging supporters to make it wuccessful.

Do you think if the Union passed a vote at a meeting that a boycott would be successful? Do you think we would get it done in three, five or seven home games?

Are you a member?

It depends whether you consider the whole of the rbs debt to be the clubs debt, or the owners debt. Whoever the rbs debt is with, its gone up from £237m to £282,4m at the end of this month.

As removing the debt is condition of sale. I thought Brougthon said this in one of his interviews. But I've definatly read this.

Bit late to find this having had a few scoops.

Ha ha - fair enough.

The issue will be that any purchaser will be told a price. What no one knows is who sets the price.

If it is H&G then they will want the Club's debts plus their own covered no doubt.

However, if Broghton is only concerned about the Club's debts then the personal debts will be irrelevant.

It depends whether you consider the whole of the rbs debt to be the clubs debt, or the owners debt. Whoever the rbs debt is with, its gone up from £237m to £282,4m at the end of this month.

As removing the debt is condition of sale. I thought Brougthon said this in one of his interviews. But I've definatly read this.

Bit late to find this having had a few scoops.

This wont be the case if RBS take ownership of Liverpool as a result of the default on the £237M debt or whatever value is believed to be true.

No. Because there is firstly no current push from members asking us to do it and second the view remains the same from the Committee that a boycott does not have enough support from match ging supporters to make it wuccessful.

Do you think if the Union passed a vote at a meeting that a boycott would be successful? Do you think we would get it done in three, five or seven home games?

Are you a member?

No Graham I am not a member. Your reply should tell you exactly why I am not a member. We have never met and I am sure you are a fine chap but you are not the sort of person who should be leading this sort of operation.

You are not a war leader

You are too concerned about upsetting people where your should be a pain in everyone's arse.

No Graham I am not a member. Your reply should tell you exactly why I am not a member. We have never met and I am sure you are a fine chap but you are not the sort of person who should be leading this sort of operation.

You are not a war leader

You are too concerned about upsetting people where your should be a pain in everyone's arse.

I have no time for SOS, but there are a lot of people on here telling them what to do. Why don't you and the others do it yourself instead of asking them to do it for you?

Why a ballot? Just don't go the game, it's nimps. I gave my ST up two years ago. People spewing bile about G&H and then clicking the turnstyle are people i just don't understand. It's not rocket science.

Me and my old man gave ours up last year but it needs more than that. Fuck the whole thing off.

They won't, the vermin will refinance, DON'T GO THE GAME!!!!

Who would lend these cowboys money when they have no intention of paying it back ! - the tumours probably believe if no bid is accepted than RBS will not have the balls to call the debt in - RBS need to remain strong.

I have not spent any money directly on the club for 18 months ... and will not do so until the tumours are removed from our club.

You are not a war leader

My question about membership was to suggest if you were that you should propose a change, nothing more than that.

You don't know me as I don't know you so let's not start judging each other.

One point that is vital is that any action has to be deliverable and successful.

Bascombe was justified in mentioning what he had heard about PIK loans. But the RBS refused to confirm that there are any. They did this because they have a fiduciary duty to their clients not to reveal their private banking arrangements.

If there are PIK loans they are with Gillet and Hicks not with the club. Therefore, Bascombe misunderstood the significance of what he had been told and skewed the story incorrectly in a newspaper with 4 million readership just as he skews at lot of his so-called facts. His whole point was that the debt on the club was growing exponentially at the rate of 2.5 million a week. As he often does, he tried to reinforce his wrong-headed interpretation by recruiting ATK (and others at TLW). They were also wrong, although, to be fair, David U did notice that even if Bascombe had been right about the loans being the club's loans, his calculations of the amount owing under PIK was wrong.

Nobody has confirmed any version of this story. But many informed people on RAWK and other forums have pointed out that if such loans exist they are just as likely to be a penalty forced on G&H to make them cooperate with the sales process. If that is true, then RBS may decide to forgoe these penalties to close a deal.

However, banks don't give up claims so easily and it may be that Broughton was trying to get Huang and others to clean up after Gillet and Hicks - take care of all their personal borrowings and penalties. If so, that could be a reason Huang demanded a quick resolution and drew a line in the sand.

I have not spent any money directly on the club for 18 months ... and will not do so until the tumours are removed from our club.

Same here, haven`t bought anything since it all started turning into shit. I do want a new jersey as I like the new away kit.

The way things are going seems I`ll be wearing my 21 Lucas jersey with pride for some time still...

Mr. Graham, don`t know if you`ve answered this before but has there been any more movement regarding the interview with mr. Huang?.