You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang thread - part 2

dave u

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should he get away with it?

Anyway, you clearly seem to take offence to most of my posts, i've argued with you before, so for the sake of the forum, just put me on ignore eh?

Sod off, I'm arguing with you because you're a repetitive simpleton.

Why should he get away with it? Blimey, you're really showing him aren't you!

Can you fucking believe the balls this fella has got? He's just said

I'm led to believe Torres will leave if investment doesn't come, infact I bet he will

He may as well write for a rag top. PURE FUCKING SPECULATION. He makes my fucking blood boil, he's been proved wrong time and time again, he's now spouting the same shite to SSN so they'll run with it.

Why does a clear bullshitter get a platform to do what he does best? He can barely get his fucking words out.

What do you think will happen?

Do you not believe the club is in a perilous position, or do you believe there's some impressive investors waiting in the wings?

If the latter, why then did we only have the option of DIC and the Twats a mere 3 and a half years ago?

Where were the saviours waiting to pounce at the last re-finance?

People can say what they like about Evans, and they will, but some people need to face up to the fact that without new ownership we ARE fucked, and there's virtually nothing to suggest we are now closer to new ownership than we were at various point in the last 3 years.

Can you fucking believe the balls this fella has got? He's just said

I'm led to believe Torres will leave if investment doesn't come, infact I bet he will

He may as well write for a rag top. PURE FUCKING SPECULATION. He makes my fucking blood boil, he's been proved wrong time and time again, he's now spouting the same shite to SSN so they'll run with it.

Why does a clear bullshitter get a platform to do what he does best? He can barely get his fucking words out.

Well, you have your platform, he has his. You both have clearly understood the message by the one and only Robert Rohm: "Receive the value and power that is in repetition. It will take you to places you never thought possible..."

Do you not believe the club is in a perilous position, or do you believe there's some impressive investors waiting in the wings?

If the latter, why then did we only have the option of DIC and the Twats a mere 3 and a half years ago?

People can say what they like about Evans, and they will, but some people need to face up to the fact that without new ownership we ARE fucked, and there's virtually nothing to suggest we are now closer to new ownership than we were at various point in the last 3 years.

You'd have thought the club is a lot less attractive now than it was 3.5 years ago.

People can say what they like about Evans, and they will, but some people need to face up to the fact that without new ownership we ARE fucked.

Evans is a drama queen but I think he's not far off the mark this time. If there were really other serious bidders we'd have heard about it by now.

Instead of everyone giving Evans abuse, why not turn your vitriol on the propers cancers at the club, and I include the current board in this. We are fucked not because of Evans or Bascombe et al, but because Moores & Parry sold the club to the two biggest parasites seen in sports ownership. This might kick a few of our fans up the arse and realise that in 6 weeks, because Purslow & Broughton have not done the job they are paid for this club could go into administration, and finally do something about it. If I was SOS I would be demanding answers from the club and if a statement about the "takeover" process is not given in 48 hours, then SOS need to be vocal and hold the board to account. 6 weeks...

Instead of everyone giving Evans abuse, why not turn your vitriol on the propers cancers at the club, and I include the current board in this. We are fucked not because of Evans or Bascombe et al, but because Moores & Parry sold the club to the two biggest parasites seen in sports ownership. This might kick a few of our fans up the arse and realise that in 6 weeks, because Purslow & Broughton have not done the job they are paid for this club could go into administration, and finally do something about it. If I was SOS I would be demanding answers from the club and if a statement about the "takeover" process is not given in 48 hours, then SOS need to be vocal and hold the board to account. 6 weeks...

Fair enough. But he hasn't helped proceedings, not one iota.

So, if Kenny has stated this bid has been tossed. Does that also mean that the confidentiality agreement is off?

And that maybe the meating with SoS (if that ever happpens) could give us some proper answers to what the hell is going on?... Just thinking out loud.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Evans........good at job...........SOS................approved...............CHINA BUYS LIVERPOOL.....on the list......wrong.....does not compute

You naughty, naughty boy!