You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang thread - part 2

dave u

There are two ways of everything coop, I dont think people care much about the fact they were wrong, more the self important way everything was presented.

People got banned from RAWK when they dared to question them etc.

If the Emporers New Clothes had not already been written it would have been after that fiasco.

Radio silence my arse, I would not believe someone could make it up if I had not witnessed it myself.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two of everything coop, I dont think people care much about the fact they were wrong, more self important way everything was presented.

People got banned from RAWK when they dared to question them etc.

If the Emporers New Clothes had not already been written if would have been after that fiasco.

To be fair though Code from what i have read about RAWK people can get banned for more or less questioning anything.

I never really followed Tony Evans and his take on the proceedings and only read what UEM posted on RAWK when it was repeated on a couple forums i visit.

Whether they came across as self important i don't know but hardly the crime of the century if they did.

How old are you again?

When did you really start to care and when did you start to not care so much?

Just wondering.

Started really caring when I was younger and even made a few Liverpool games, the last of which was the protest at the Sunderland game.

Fell out with football over the summer and I've lost a lot of enthusiasm in the game. Don't know why but I just can't get motivated as much as I used to.

It might just be the lack of football and when the season starts I'll get back in the mood but genuinely, I couldn't give a shit about 90% of footballing events.

Thing is, after reading Brian Reade's book about G&H, Evans STILL believes the Huang story & that he genuinely was trying to buy the club

Ok, he called it wrong at the time, quite spectacularly & if he'd said in the book he'd been duped, then fair enough.

However, he still seems to think Huang was genuine. Not sure how he expects people to take him seriously now after he's continuing to smear egg on his own face.

Thing is, after reading Brian Reade's book about G&H, Evans STILL believes the Huang story & that he genuinely was trying to buy the club

Ok, he called it wrong at the time, quite spectacularly & if he'd said in the book he'd been duped, then fair enough.

However, he still seems to think Huang was genuine. Not sure how he expects people to take him seriously now after he's continuing to smear egg on his own face.

He said to me on Twitter that when the truth about the deal comes out he won't look the "stupedest", as he put it.