You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang thread - part 2

dave u

He didn't even leave it at that. In the immediate aftermath of Benitez getting the bullet, the line from Evans was that ALL of Liverpool's top players had instructed their agents to "get them out of Liverpool."

I remember his radio interview around that time and first thing I thought was this guy is bitter as fuck about Rafa going. I wasn't sure if I was misreading it or not but alot of other posters called it too.I dont know about the stuff hes saying now, but at that time it definently seemed like he was letting his emotions cloud his judgement.

As someone else said before, he was spouting alot of stuff he didnt put in print.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't even leave it at that. In the immediate aftermath of Benitez getting the bullet, the line from Evans was that ALL of Liverpool's top players had instructed their agents to "get them out of Liverpool."

whether or not Torres leaves will be decided by the outcome of the ownership saga and has nothing to do with Rafa

I remember his radio interview around that time and first thing I thought was this guy is bitter as fuck about Rafa going. I wasn't sure if I was misreading it or not but alot of other posters called it too.I dont know about the stuff hes saying now, but at that time it definently seemed like he was letting his emotions cloud his judgement.

As someone else said before, he was spouting alot of stuff he didnt put in print.

He's in danger of having any credibility he has shattered.

The last thing we need is them coming on talkshite, which is the fucken equivelent of THE SUN telling the world of our imminent demise. The pair of them are not to believed, full of shit and anxious for a headline. Remember this was the rag that gave the world Hitlers Fucken Diaries.

Tony Evans - fat guy? Sweats a lot? Writes on football? Gets things wrong? Ah well, he's a hack. What did you expect - truth and accuracy?

This whole selling process is so dense, so fucking byzantine and so undermined by everyone involved in it that any 'outsider' commenting on its progress will have difficulty in making worthwhile judgements.

Fucking painful, though, I must admit. But the sun will rise later today and so will my hopes that this sorry saga resoves itself happily for our club and, therefore, ourselves.

Fucking money.

Broughton has seriously fucked up getting involved with those two cunts. I want him, Purslow, Barcrap, RBS, Hicks and Gillett out. It's just not going to happen though is it?

If anyone truly rich cared enough they'd give those two cunts an extra 100-200 million for the sake of ending all the fans misery, and for the sake of the club and the players, some who don't have many seasons left. We're looking at a truly fucked up situation now and maybe Evans won't be that far off come january.

The banks have the power to end this, but they're too busy vamping off the club.

What a complete load of shite that is, with the possible exception of the last sentence.

Just give an extra 100m or so, hey, what does it matter?

Give me strength, how old are you? 5?

If anyone truly rich cared enough they'd give those two cunts an extra 100-200 million for the sake of ending all the fans misery

I think I'd rather take the 9 point hit than see them walk off with 200 million of our money.

In fact, I don't think it, I KNOW I would.

I agree, he went a bit far.

I am just thankful that he controlled his anger enough to not repeat some of the stories that were doing the rounds.

But he is a fairly high profile Liverpool supporter, he doesnt do us any favours by blowing his top and getting carried away. It diminishes the campaign against the Yanks.

Fuck me. I got no doubt in my mind that Broughton is the one to blame here. He's in the pockets of G&H -- if he wasn't then the club would have been close to being owned by the Chinese by now. Why? Well, just look at the sources and info we have available -- both BarCap and RBS was pleased with Huang's bid, so why the hell wasn't his bid approved?

Because G&H (and Broughton) wasn't happy with the bid.

Fuck Broughton. He was supposed to do what was the best for the club -- not the two American cunts.

If we're going into administration (or if G&H continue owning LFC) we got Broughton to blame. :wallbutt:

We will see if Broughton keeps his word to do what is "best for the club" but I am doubtful, I don't trust guys who are so smarmy.

Personally I think the idea he will do the right thing to protect his reputation is bollox.

I hope he will but for me that is just spin.

If he helps the Yanks, his reputation will be enhanced in the eyes of other c*nts like them and that is the circle he moves in.

If he gets RBS their money back, they wont care what happens to us, they will ride out the storm and move on.

Broughton will do the same.

The players will go or be pushed out to pay off debt.

We are the poor f*ckers who will be left to pay, as we are the only ones who care.

We the fans should be seen (cough up our dough) and not heard.

However, if by some miracle he does work a miracle for us he will be the British hero who slew the evil Yanks.

Broughton can't lose in my opinion.

I am TOTALLY DISGUSTED with Broughton, and make no mistake this cunt hasn't done his job. Brought in to get a SALE, and Huaang's bid not good enough??? FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKER. If I bump into you on a dark night you'll be incapable of collecting your corporate fucking welfare the next day.

Dont talk shite.

What a complete load of shite that is, with the possible exception of the last sentence.

Just give an extra 100m or so, hey, what does it matter?

Give me strength, how old are you? 5?

What? As opposed to you two talking shite instead?

Don't you get it? Hicks and Gillett can have all the money on the earth, it doesn't matter. They'll get what's coming to them anyway, it's called karma and they won't escape it.

A seriously rich person who loves the club, players and fans however, will be able to live with letting that 100-200 million go. It's more like having compassion for Liverpool Football Club and it's millions of fans all over the world. Especially when the other option is still having that 100-200 million but seeing fans go through a lot more pain, the club going into seriously bad trouble, and players like Torres leaving.

We'll never get Torres back and he's one of the best strikers on the planet, might not see someone that good upfront in a Liverpool shirt for a long, long time to come. And maybe Stevie will soon be gone aswell, a captain of quality that we might not see for a long time either. Carra is closer to retirement too and this could be his last chance to push for a title.

If you think Tom and George win by getting extra cash you're seriously wrong and not seeing the bigger picture. It's hurting like hell knowing this side could be broken up shortly and that the club itself might face several badly messed up years, all because some idiots with billions want to play shitty poker games with Tom and George. Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees. Fuck the lot of them.

Too many people are so obsessed with money that they just don't fucking get it.

Huang has done the right thing. I never believed Brougton's claims to be the decisive voice in the matter. I also believe that when he conceded in his last interview that "equity participation" might be an acceptable option that he had already shifted his original focus from an outright sale. I also recall in one of his first interviews that he lost some facial control when he unwillingly admitted under questioning that the RBS would give enough time to complete the deal without pressure and when asked if that would be about twelve months said, "yes something like that...whatever is necessary".

After Purslow spoke on Sunday it was clear that he and Broughton were playing games with the process as advertised to bidders and supporters and that the two of them had no intention of making good Broughton's much repeated promises that it would move forward expeditiously with the end of August as a goal for conclusion.

Huang was right to formally withdraw. If he does come back to the table later he will not be bound by the offer he lodged - he can now make a lower offer. If not, one of the other options he may want to consider is buying into another PL team.

I think Huang found a chink in Broughton's armour.

What? As opposed to you two talking shite instead?

Don't you get it? Hicks and Gillett can have all the money on the earth, it doesn't matter. They'll get what's coming to them anyway, it's called karma and they won't escape it.

A seriously rich person who loves the club, players and fans however, will be able to live with letting that 100-200 million go. It's more like having compassion for Liverpool Football Club and it's millions of fans all over the world. Especially when the other option is still having that 100-200 million but seeing fans go through a lot more pain, the club going into seriously bad trouble, and players like Torres leaving.

We'll never get Torres back and he's one of the best strikers on the planet, might not see someone that good upfront in a Liverpool shirt for a long, long time to come. And maybe Stevie will soon be gone aswell, a captain of quality that we might not see for a long time either. Carra is closer to retirement too and this could be his last chance to push for a title.

If you think Tom and George win by getting extra cash you're seriously wrong and not seeing the bigger picture. It's hurting like hell knowing this side could be broken up shortly and that the club itself might face several badly messed up years, all because some idiots with billions want to play shitty poker games with Tom and George. Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees. Fuck the lot of them.

Too many people are so obsessed with money that they just don't fucking get it.

You say 'too many people are so obsessed with money they just dont fuckin get it'.

Why do you think Kenny, sorry Jian Hua Kuang or Yahya Kirdi are interested in the club? Its not because they have a love for the club and fans. Its because they see a chance to line their own pockets. Every cunt involved or wanting to be involved with the club is in it for the money, nothing more nothing less. We're just looking for the one who'll give us the best kick back once they've took what they want. Modern football makes me cry.

As for 'Karma', you've been watching too much 'Earl' lad. Cunts like H & G dont see 'Karma'. They will never be on the dole like the soft cunts handing over their dough to make them 2 rich. They will still well off come the other side of the recession. This is just a temporary blip for them cunts until the capitalist market opens up again, and they know it.

Well who's to say there isn't a credible buyer lined up who's not a self publicist like Huang. For all anytone knows things could be going on that we won't know about until due dilligence has been completed and we get close to a formal announcement. Huang just smacks of "look at me, look at me" and the many rumours about him being backed by all that Chinese cash and having stakes in US sports clubs have turned out to be bollocks. Bullet dodged I say.

Even the great Tony Evans doesn't know what's going on behind the scenes. Remember that this was the bloke who appeared on talkshite three times in 2 days saying the same thing, that he knew SG and FT were being shipped out of the club in the summer. The bloke was proved to be 100% wrong in his predictions but still the gutter media go snivelling back to him for his 'expertese' on matters like this one. Well he can shut his fucking trap, it's arsewipe, guesswork, opinion based journalism like his that whips up negativity towards the club. He and his ilk are scum, I couldn't give a flying one what 'great' articles he's written about us in the past. Clearly he has an agenda which he can shove up his backside as far as I'm concerned.

That's all I've got to say. Huang has turned out to be a bit of a bag of air and we've had three years of that brand of crap so let's see what the other buyers come up with in terms of realsim and stability for the club. I'll be avoiding the likes of sky, talkshite and evans for the foreseeable.

i love how the retards on here feel that they are somehow better positioned to determine who should own the club than Broughton is.

Broughton, employed by Hicks and Gillett at the recommendation of their friend Michael Klein, who unbelievably, believe it or not is involved with Barcap!!!

That Broughton?

Oh the retards...

Well who's to say there isn't a credible buyer lined up who's not a self publicist like Huang. For all anytone knows things could be going on that we won't know about until due dilligence has been completed and we get close to a formal announcement. Huang just smacks of "look at me, look at me" and the many rumours about him being backed by all that Chinese cash and having stakes in US sports clubs have turned out to be bollocks. Bullet dodged I say.

Even the great Tony Evans doesn't know what's going on behind the scenes. Remember that this was the bloke who appeared on talkshite three times in 2 days saying the same thing, that he knew SG and FT were being shipped out of the club in the summer. The bloke was proved to be 100% wrong in his predictions but still the gutter media go snivelling back to him for his 'expertese' on matters like this one. Well he can shut his fucking trap, it's arsewipe, guesswork, opinion based journalism like his that whips up negativity towards the club. He and his ilk are scum, I couldn't give a flying one what 'great' articles he's written about us in the past. Clearly he has an agenda which he can shove up his backside as far as I'm concerned.

That's all I've got to say. Huang has turned out to be a bit of a bag of air and we've had three years of that brand of crap so let's see what the other buyers come up with in terms of realsim and stability for the club.

Purslow said on Sunday that no bidder was leading. He also said that none had given proof of funds. If that's the case there is no shy and retiring bidder waiting to take over as you suggest.

But Purslow is a dissembler so what he says is unreliable. In any case, Huang has said that he had supplied all the documentation asked of him, including proof of funds, some time ago and some journalists and other informed observers say that independent sources support that claim.

Tony Evans may be an emotive LFC supporter - he admits as much - but he was spot on a couple of days ago when he said Huang might withdraw. He gets lambasted on here by the TLW Bascomidian Rafa-Haters Support Group because he had the temerity to get a fascinating and exclusive interview with Rafa and spread it over several days.

Why do you think Kenny, sorry Jian Hua Kuang or Yahya Kirdi are interested in the club? Its not because they have a love for the club and fans. Its because they see a chance to line their own pockets. Every cunt involved or wanting to be involved with the club is in it for the money, nothing more nothing less. We're just looking for the one who'll give us the best kick back once they've took what they want. Modern football makes me cry.

Sad but true I suppose. I just had to vent because it chews me up thinking what's happening to the club.

As for 'Karma', you've been watching too much 'Earl' lad.

Have never seen Earl actually, but I just believe that even if it's not financially, what they've done will come full circle in some way.

Broughton, employed by Hicks and Gillett at the recommendation of their friend Michael Klein, who unbelievably, believe it or not is involved with Barcap!!!

That Broughton?

Oh the retards...

We have no clue as to Broughton's role here. He was brought in by Barclays by all accounts and is not going put a business reputation earned over years on the line over this.

October 6th is the key date, one way or another we'll be out if yank hands by then

Not if Barrett ends up bring right for once.

"The Times also understands that Huang was appalled by suggestions in banking circles that Barclays Capital, the investment bank brokering the deal, was contemplating becoming lead bankers in a new consortium involving Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr, Liverpool’s present co-owners."