You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang thread - part 2

dave u

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this ever end

It will. It has to. C&A aren't in this for joy and love for football and Liverpool, they are in this for money. When a buyer comes out to pay them what they want, this will end.

Or when RBS grow a pair and possess the club (assuming C&A don't get the refinancing done elsewhere).

Or, we start to boycott games.

I'd like to see a consortium of UK-based genuine Liverpool fans get their shit together and buy the club, even if it means we go back to the spending regime of the Moores-era, I'd be happy with that. I think it's safe to say that - with football and football finance being what it now is - whoever buys us is going to be a tit. A day of reckoning is coming, the chavs mancs and citeh will get theirs too.

Theory :

The club could not find a 'suitable' buyer who wanted the best for Liverpool and the future so we have no choice but to attain a further refinance deal for the immediate future.

I don't know what to think anymore but if they are allowed to re-finance what will that mean?

Will that mean their position will have been strengthnd or will they still be under orders to sell. Basically where will it leave us?

Huang was never a serious bidder - this has always been about exposure and publicity for him and his QSL company, and that alone will be worth millions to him. Just look at his 'press release' tonight. Remember when Abramovich bought Chelsea, and the Sheikhs Man City that there was not a word - not one word - in the press about the deals beforehand. Every single claim made for him via his various PR firms has been discredited or not held up to scrutiny; every named investor has denied involvement. The charade had to end some time. Just a shame that some serious journalists and some good Reds have been rather badly taken in. Some red faces tonight to say the least.

If someone wants to buy Liverpool, and if they are serious buyers, we'll know about it when the deal is done. Until then, treat all these chancers (and anyone claiming to know the truth) with caution and scepticism.

How can people like Dalglish stand by and let this happen?

It's time some of the ex players done something.

They did a great job hunting out Rafa, but when it comes to the Yanks, they barely have a word to say...Dalglish can't say much given his position but I would have hoped he would resign in protest.

I find it very disheartening that my childhood heroes have not engaged in the campaign against the cancer afflicting our club.:|

Said it all along, anyone who is deadly serious about us will keep their mouths shut all the way through the process. Confidentiality will be very important to the board.

They will gain nothing by coming out and stating their desire to buy the club before its done.

You have to question anyone who deals with this in part or in whole via the press. Especially after the club has told them how sensitive this deal is.

I think they have been jilted by the board and this has come as a result. The board are not going to announce that so and so were interested but we dont see them being the best deal for the club.

Time for bed.

Night.

Huang was never a serious bidder - this has always been about exposure and publicity for him and his QSL company, and that alone will be worth millions to him. Just look at his 'press release' tonight. Remember when Abramovich bought Chelsea, and the Sheikhs Man City that there was not a word - not one word - in the press about the deals beforehand. Every single claim made for him via his various PR firms has been discredited or not held up to scrutiny; every named investor has denied involvement. The charade had to end some time. Just a shame that some serious journalists and some good Reds have been rather badly taken in. Some red faces tonight to say the least.

If someone wants to buy Liverpool, and if they are serious buyers, we'll know about it when the deal is done. Until then, treat all these chancers (and anyone claiming to know the truth) with caution and scepticism.

You are forgetting that both of those clubs owners were prepared to sell at a reasonable offer and it was in their interests to do so.

Nothing that has come from H&G be that the appointment of Purslow & Broughton or their vastly inflated price for Liverpool has indicated it's in their interests to do so.

Either way it's academic as we were led to believe they have little or no say anymore.

I am utterly incredulous at that assertion.