You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Win a Jamie Carragher Signed Shirt

dave u

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a RiS up.

The internet is completely over flowing with Swedish scammers, giving sob stories, wanting access to your bank account etc..etc..etc ... it's a national disgrace..... Oh hold on, that's Nigeria... I'm always getting those 2 confused.

The internet is completely over flowing with Swedish scammers, giving sob stories, wanting access to your bank account etc..etc..etc ... it's a national disgrace..... Oh hold on, that's Nigeria... I'm always getting those 2 confused.

We're the ones with the toblerones.

Guest davelfc
Pay your debts boys.

I'm all excited. I love taking part in draws. Never ever won one so I'm under no illusions that I'll be leaving empty handed here either, but nice to help Carras foundation. I've been tempted to buy a signed photo anyway of him with the European Cup so I may just do that anyway now.

I know how you feel, I won a signed shirt 25 years ago but couldn't go to pick it up. My father went to pick it up and was run over by a steamroller when he was blown by a gust of wind on to Walton Breck Road while wearing it. They tried for hours to separate the shirt from his flattened corpse but it was no use, the autographs were barely legible from the tar and blood stains.

I know he would want me to win one of these, Carra was his favourite player (even though Carra was only in school all those years ago) and he'd be looking down hoping I get it.

I'd wear it with pride like he did all those years ago, but getting flattering remarks instead of flattening ones he did.

I know how you feel, I won a signed shirt 25 years ago but couldn't go to pick it up. My father went to pick it up and was run over by a steamroller when he was blown by a gust of wind on to Walton Breck Road while wearing it. They tried for hours to separate the shirt from his flattened corpse but it was no use, the autographs were barely legible from the tar and blood stains.

I know he would want me to win one of these, Carra was his favourite player (even though Carra was only in school all those years ago) and he'd be looking down hoping I get it.

I'd wear it with pride like he did all those years ago, but getting flattering remarks instead of flattening ones he did.

I hope you win it too mate.. such a sad story, hopefully it has a happy ending with you proudly wearing a signed Carra shirt. :thumbup:

Updated list:

1 Number 19

2 Johann Cruyff

3 Redknight

4 Meijer

5 Captain

6 Noel M

7 Emryscb

8 Jonte (John Christian)

9 Jonte (John)

10 James Dean

11 closer to god

12 Dougie

13 dave lfc

14 Jonte (Bernt)

15 gigantic lamb

1 thants

2 superjari

3 madsiga

4 DJLJ

5 thomo123

6 waddy78

7 chevettehs

8 Stouff

9 Jonte (John)

10 Jonte (John Christian)

11 Preston Red

12 andonandonandon

13 nicky b

14 rush 346

15 Jonte (Bernt)

Draw 3

1 Rondeco

2 RiS

3 Simon

4 Melons

5 ticklemeclemo

6 johnnyh

7 trucker paddy

8 millerz

9 Pierre

10 drewy

11 dirty sanchez

12 reacher

13 paul

14 Ladkin9

15 Ohio Red

Paypal is really fucking me around. I set it up two days ago and they said they would charge a small amount to my card with a code number that i enter, but it would take a couple of days to appear on my account. Still isn't there. Dave, can't i just do a fake payment from the shop, as that has always worked fine for me.

TSO, back in your box girl. No way you are having my place. Don't make me kick your ass.

Paypal is really fucking me around. I set it up two days ago and they said they would charge a small amount to my card with a code number that i enter, but it would take a couple of days to appear on my account. Still isn't there. Dave, can't i just do a fake payment from the shop, as that has always worked fine for me.

TSO, back in your box girl. No way you are having my place. Don't make me kick your ass.

What day do they get the social welfare in Sweden?

Ok, I'll just have to chase Ohio Red up for the money later. Number 19 may have paid, I put a payment down as Thommo123 which he told me wasn't actually him. So, the draw was made by Philly Carragher last week, and the numbers to come out were:

Meaning the winners are captain, chevettehs and reacher. I'll pm them to let them know, and arrange for postage.

Ris - If paypal is still screwing you over, yeah, you can just order something from the shop of an equivalent value.

Ok, I'll just have to chase Ohio Red up for the money later. Number 19 may have paid, I put a payment down as Thommo123 which he told me wasn't actually him. So, the draw was made by Philly Carragher last week, and the numbers to come out were:

Meaning the winners are captain, chevettehs and reacher. I'll pm them to let them know, and arrange for postage.

Ris - If paypal is still screwing you over, yeah, you can just order something from the shop of an equivalent value.

I have put in an order using my guile and genius and got it to bang on 10 quid. You should be able to guess which one is my "order"

I rule.