You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Win a Jamie Carragher Signed Shirt

dave u

Paypal are saying I've breached their acceptable use policy with this thread, whatever that means. I've contacted them for clarification. Unless they stop being dicks about it, I think for future draws it will have to be bank transfer only.

I'll transfer a tenner to you now.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paypal are saying I've breached their acceptable use policy with this thread, whatever that means. I've contacted them for clarification. Unless they stop being dicks about it, I think for future draws it will have to be bank transfer only.

Dave I'll be over for Carras game I'll fix you up that day if thats ok, or I can Paypal it whatever suits

Any spots left? Would be willing to pay a spot.

The final spot is yours then.

Dave I'll be over for Carras game I'll fix you up that day if thats ok, or I can Paypal it whatever suits

Ok mate, just sort it out when you come over.

Right, thats all three draws full. All three shirts are the same, last seasons home shirt with Carragher 23 on the back, and he's signed them (think they say 'best wishes' or something).

Draw 1

1 Number 19

2 Johann Cruyff

3 Redknight

4 Meijer

5 Captain

6 Noel M

7 Emryscb

8 Jonte (John Christian)

9 Jonte (John)

10 James Dean

11 closer to god

12 Dougie

13 dave lfc

14 Jonte (Bernt)

15 gigantic lamb

Draw 2

1 thants

2 superjari

3 madsiga

4 DJLJ

5 thomo123

6 waddy78

7 chevettehs

8 Stouff

9 Jonte (John)

10 Jonte (John Christian)

11 Preston Red

12 andonandonandon

13 nicky b

14 rush 346

15 Jonte (Bernt)

Draw 3

1 Rondeco

2 RiS

3 Simon

4 Melons

5 ticklemeclemo

6 johnnyh

7 trucker paddy

8 millerz

9 Pierre

10 drewy

11 dirty sanchez

12 reacher

13 paul

14 Ladkin9

15 Ohio Red

If there's anyone who hasn't paid, and who hasn't been in touch yet, then let me know how you intend paying.

1 Number 19

2 Johann Cruyff

3 Redknight

4 Meijer

5 Captain

6 Noel M

7 Emryscb

8 Jonte (John Christian)

9 Jonte (John)

10 James Dean

11 closer to god

12 Dougie

13 dave lfc

14 Jonte (Bernt)

15 gigantic lamb

1 thants

2 superjari

3 madsiga

4 DJLJ

5 thomo123

6 waddy78

7 chevettehs

8 Stouff

9 Jonte (John)

11 Preston Red

12 andonandonandon

13 nicky b

14 rush 346

15 Jonte (Bernt)

Draw 3

1 Rondeco

2 RiS

3 Simon

4 Melons

5 ticklemeclemo

6 johnnyh

7 trucker paddy

8 millerz

9 Pierre

10 drewy

11 dirty sanchez

12 reacher

13 paul

14 Ladkin9

15 Ohio Red

Simon, Dougie and Trucker Paddy have made alternative payment arrangements, but if there's anyone who I haven't put in bold who have paid, then let me know as there were a few payments made without forum names on. If you've paid and aren't in bold, post on the thread and I'll fix it.

And anyone who hasn't paid, can they get it to me asap as the draws have been made but I won't announce the winners until all payments are in.

Did you get any info back from them on this? International bank transfers are a pain in the hole, so I'd much prefer not having to do this if there is any other way.

Did you get any info back from them on this? International bank transfers are a pain in the hole, so I'd much prefer not having to do this if there is any other way.

Aye, need to fill in like 3 pages of digits and letters and shit, and it takes like a week for the money to arrive. Don't think I'd participate then.

Not that someone wouldn't take my place like..:whatever:

Updated list of who's paid:

1 Number 19

2 Johann Cruyff

3 Redknight

4 Meijer

5 Captain

6 Noel M

7 Emryscb

8 Jonte (John Christian)

9 Jonte (John)

10 James Dean

11 closer to god

12 Dougie

13 dave lfc

14 Jonte (Bernt)

15 gigantic lamb

1 thants

2 superjari

3 madsiga

4 DJLJ

5 thomo123

6 waddy78

7 chevettehs

8 Stouff

9 Jonte (John)

11 Preston Red

12 andonandonandon

13 nicky b

14 rush 346

15 Jonte (Bernt)

Draw 3

1 Rondeco

2 RiS

3 Simon

4 Melons

5 ticklemeclemo

6 johnnyh

7 trucker paddy

8 millerz

9 Pierre

10 drewy

11 dirty sanchez

12 reacher

13 paul

14 Ladkin9

15 Ohio Red

Pay your debts boys.

I'm all excited. I love taking part in draws. Never ever won one so I'm under no illusions that I'll be leaving empty handed here either, but nice to help Carras foundation. I've been tempted to buy a signed photo anyway of him with the European Cup so I may just do that anyway now.

Pay your debts boys.

I'm all excited. I love taking part in draws. Never ever won one so I'm under no illusions that I'll be leaving empty handed here either, but nice to help Carras foundation. I've been tempted to buy a signed photo anyway of him with the European Cup so I may just do that anyway now.

Ahhh - pulling at the heart strings.. It's like X Factor on here!! It won't wash with Mr Usher though, he can see right through these sort of ploys!! :whistle: