You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Season Tickets - A Plug

Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to renew but keep getting an 'oops something went wrong' message then things saying I've already paid and can't pay again, but I haven't and its all mad.

Is that for the 12 month option? I got that error too, so I just shelled out for the 6 months.

(Also, people should look at the budget option for 3 months. Just for the name.)

If you choose the Stu Monty option you get 12 months of quality condensed into 3 months. That's how intense the experience is.

I also come round your house and write captions beneath all of your family photos.

In that case I'd prefer the 05 Milan option.

• Upvote 5

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I am delighted to be back after some 2 years in the wilderness. Can I please just check though, you don't have to have Stu come round your house do you?

Mandatory, I'm afraid. He's just been 'round mine. I'm going to be walking with a limp for quite some time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...