You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Season Tickets - A Plug

Paul

My gold runs out in a week and I'm refusing to renew unless Dave bans LFD for fixing the cricket draft and preventing me from winning it.

Our friend with the long hair could be meeting with an unfortunate accident this week. Let's just say one or two established members aren't happy with his stewardship anymore.

My gold runs out in a week and I'm refusing to renew unless Dave bans LFD for fixing the cricket draft and preventing me from winning it.

That's fair enough.

If it wasn't for me there wouldn't be a cricket draft to fix!

lifetime losing :whistle:

Our friend with the long hair could be meeting with an unfortunate accident this week. Let's just say one or two established members aren't happy with his stewardship anymore.

Go on then, put your money where your mouth is....

• 4 months later...

In all seriousness, I'm not flush with cash at the moment myself but that won't stop me from renewing. I'll order a copy of the mag an all, never read it before. I subscribe to FourFourTwo and often don't get round to reading it before the next one comes which is one of the reasons I've never bothered with TLW fanzine. I could spend less time on the forum to read magazines but I know you'd all miss me too much.

In all seriousness, I'm not flush with cash at the moment myself but that won't stop me from renewing. I'll order a copy of the mag an all, never read it before. I subscribe to FourFourTwo and often don't get round to reading it before the next one comes which is one of the reasons I've never bothered with TLW fanzine. I could spend less time on the forum to read magazines but I know you'd all miss me too much.

Doesn't stop you buying shit jeans either.

• 1 month later...

I've just renewed my ST for another year. That means I'll have been golden for 3 consecutive years now. A solitary day in 2011 being the only time since the ST started that my name was red, with no avatar and no powers. I look back on this day and feel cheap.

I swear my cock shrank for those few hours, and i was less attractive to females briefly. Thankfully that is no longer the case.

That is all

I woul like to point out I was gold before my moment of madness in 2011. It appears I've only been a member for 2 years reading back, which is not the case. I've had gold balls since 2009/10. But it's been unrelenting membership from me since the start, just the few hours where my membership lapsed in 2011.

Just felt we needed to clear this up. Just incase there was any confusion.

Basically if your name is in red, I've got a much bigger dick than you.

That is all, again.

Bo

• 4 weeks later...