Quantcast
TLW Season Tickets - A Plug - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Paul

TLW Season Tickets - A Plug

I'm hoping that I won't have to do my premature xmas ejaculation speech again Mick. Once we're in December you can go for broke but before then...well...let's just not bring that into play as an issue, eh?

Monty, I like our relationship. You're like a rogue jedi. I'm like your padawan. Who turns against you when I've learned everything I need before I move on. Reminiscent of Anakin in Star wars.

I'm playing my cards close to my chest in terms of when the takeover will start. But as for your "premature christmas speech" you can turn it sideways, shine it up real nice and shove it right up your candy arse.

So help me god, Monty. I will go Ahmadinejad on you if you try and dry hump my takeover into submission.

One of the guys here came in today in a santa hat. Middle of October...

Did you give him a sneak hug?

:santa:

Got paid today, set up the paypal today. I have to wait a few days for the Paypal to put through the transactions and for my online banking to come through...

IMMINENT.

Online banking is gay. They refused to accept my details so I phoned up and my account is messed up so they are sending me something in the post.

Why on earth is it so difficult to do?

Robbie said I can do it by postal order so what do I have to do for that? Just put some cash/cheque in an envelope and send it to Dave?

Lewis, i'm going to neg you at every opportunity until you're gold for all your talk and no action.

Do try not to take it personally. x

Just go into a post office and ask for a postal order worth 12/24 quid. PM Dave for his address. Pop the postal order in a envelope and send.

Lewis, i'm going to neg you at every opportunity until you're gold for all your talk and no action.

Do try not to take it personally. x

I'm afraid, Lewis, I'm with Melons on this, I've given you ample time to sort this out and I'd feel terrible if I didn't carry out my own threats.

Just go into a post office and ask for a postal order worth 12/24 quid. PM Dave for his address. Pop the postal order in a envelope and send.

Thanks mate. Thought I could just put a cheque worth £24 in an envelope with a note saying who I am but it ain't that simple...

I'm afraid, Lewis, I'm with Melons on this, I've given you ample time to sort this out and I'd feel terrible if I didn't carry out my own threats.

Haha I understand mate. The comment in the neg made me feel sad.

I was beginning to wonder where the usual suspects had got to! A secret forum eh!

Nice

I may open the wallet for this one...

All for less than a Dominoes Pepperoni passion.....get it open!!

One of the guys here came in today in a santa hat. Middle of October...

You should, by all rights, have stoved his head in with a shovel.

Monty, I like our relationship. You're like a rogue jedi. I'm like your padawan. Who turns against you when I've learned everything I need before I move on. Reminiscent of Anakin in Star wars.

I'm playing my cards close to my chest in terms of when the takeover will start. But as for your "premature christmas speech" you can turn it sideways, shine it up real nice and shove it right up your candy arse.

So help me god, Monty. I will go Ahmadinejad on you if you try and dry hump my takeover into submission.

Did you give him a sneak hug?

:santa:

I fear this battle may not be avoided.

And so it will come to pass.

I'm on team Monty too. Unless it involves the GF Secret Santa or Festive Fucking Fundraiser, it should be banned.

Guest TK-421

Only a Manbearpig loving buffoon would set out to celebrate Christmas early. Christmas is shite, why make it longer?

I've got Malarkeys back.

Word.

*Bumps fist*

We be rollin', they be hatin'.

The GF is going to be a festive warzone this holiday season.

I feel like a freedom fighter. Che Guevara. I'm going to be engaged in geurilla warfare. VICTORY!