You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Season Tickets - A Plug

Paul

I'm hoping that I won't have to do my premature xmas ejaculation speech again Mick. Once we're in December you can go for broke but before then...well...let's just not bring that into play as an issue, eh?

Monty, I like our relationship. You're like a rogue jedi. I'm like your padawan. Who turns against you when I've learned everything I need before I move on. Reminiscent of Anakin in Star wars.

I'm playing my cards close to my chest in terms of when the takeover will start. But as for your "premature christmas speech" you can turn it sideways, shine it up real nice and shove it right up your candy arse.

So help me god, Monty. I will go Ahmadinejad on you if you try and dry hump my takeover into submission.

One of the guys here came in today in a santa hat. Middle of October...

Did you give him a sneak hug?

:santa:

Online banking is gay. They refused to accept my details so I phoned up and my account is messed up so they are sending me something in the post.

Why on earth is it so difficult to do?

Robbie said I can do it by postal order so what do I have to do for that? Just put some cash/cheque in an envelope and send it to Dave?

Lewis, i'm going to neg you at every opportunity until you're gold for all your talk and no action.

Do try not to take it personally. x

I'm afraid, Lewis, I'm with Melons on this, I've given you ample time to sort this out and I'd feel terrible if I didn't carry out my own threats.

Just go into a post office and ask for a postal order worth 12/24 quid. PM Dave for his address. Pop the postal order in a envelope and send.

Thanks mate. Thought I could just put a cheque worth £24 in an envelope with a note saying who I am but it ain't that simple...

I'm afraid, Lewis, I'm with Melons on this, I've given you ample time to sort this out and I'd feel terrible if I didn't carry out my own threats.

Haha I understand mate. The comment in the neg made me feel sad.

One of the guys here came in today in a santa hat. Middle of October...

You should, by all rights, have stoved his head in with a shovel.

Monty, I like our relationship. You're like a rogue jedi. I'm like your padawan. Who turns against you when I've learned everything I need before I move on. Reminiscent of Anakin in Star wars.

I'm playing my cards close to my chest in terms of when the takeover will start. But as for your "premature christmas speech" you can turn it sideways, shine it up real nice and shove it right up your candy arse.

So help me god, Monty. I will go Ahmadinejad on you if you try and dry hump my takeover into submission.

Did you give him a sneak hug?

:santa:

I fear this battle may not be avoided.

And so it will come to pass.