You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Season Tickets - A Plug

Paul

Can I set up a monthly subscription using the wife's paypal as I don't have it. Of so please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Aye, I use my missus’ PayPal all the time, mate. You can’t do it through the mobile version of the site but on the full version click your username at the top, click on ‘Client Area’ and choose a subscription (3 month, 6 month or 12 month). Click on the PayPal option, put the details in and you’re done.

Takes two minutes and adds three inches to the length of your dick.

How can you be vulnerable and yet have contempt for poor people that are significantly more vulnerable than you?

You keep making this claim and repeated requests for you to explain what you are talking about are met with silence. Until you explain what you mean by "contempt for poor people" I'm afraid I can't answer you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just paid some money into my bank and they insisted I have an immediate lesson in Internet Banking.

The upshot is I’ve used my newly acquired skill to renew my subscription to the site.

I see it not as a subscription, but a sacrificial offering to the Gods of Trade and Commerce before tonight’s first round battle with City.

Mammon is not a false God, he’s the one that matters most.

If we lose, I want a refund.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...