You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

George wants me to call his office

Chinandeler Bong

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look he deserves all he gets coming to him as far as Im concerned but I wouldnt want Dave in any trouble for posting it on here. I could post it on another forum but are we missing an opportunity here If I do that ?

Isn't the number already available on the internet?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't think you should post the number up before somebody tries to contact him. If somebody can contact him now, have a convo and get some info, then you can post it up for everybody to shout at.

Guest The Chimp

I'd PM the number to Dave or Al. It'd be good to have someone off here with some good knowledge of the situation be able to call him on a few things. Seriously, this is a pretty decent opportunity I'd think to nail him on things like the transfer funds etc.

Edit. The despicable little cunt.

I'd PM the number to Dave or Al. It'd be good to have someone off here with some good knowledge of the situation be able to call him on a few things. Seriously, this is a pretty decent opportunity I'd think to nail him on things like the transfer funds etc.

Edit. The despicable little cunt.

I agree.

This is a great opportunity and I think you should pass the number onto someone else who can really give it to him. Someone who is well educated on it all, who will get their points across well, who wont take any shit from him but will also keep their cool and not rant and rave too much.

I would deffo get someone to call him but it has to be someone who can keep calm at least for the time the call takes this is a good opportunity to get some answers (all be it they could be lie's) maybe post some questions on here what we want to hear answers to (sensible ones like) then ask dave or someone else you all trust (i dont really know anyone on here so you's would know the right people) to ring him he will not be expecting it he thinks no-one will ring lets be honest i say lets try and get some answers of this bastard

Guest davelfc

As if he gives a shit what we think anyway. Just phone me and I'll spin you a load of lies of what I would do for the club if I bought it. Thing is, I've actually got more chance of doing them.

As someone has who met him and also spoken to him several times on the phone let me give you a preview of what it might be like if you call.

He gets into the office about 10 am Colorado time. His loyal secretary will answer, ask your business and then put you on hold. He will almost certainly be in a "board" meeting. He never says which board and most of these board meetings seem to be conference calls. He will come on the phone telling you that he has interrupted his board meeting to talk to you and will regale you with his current "message". He will probaby tell you that all press reports are wrong, that he wants to be your friend and may even ask you to be his advisor. He will also ask you to call again. Repeat the formula every time you call.