You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Michael Owen

hunts_kopite

Guest ShoePiss

The amount of people on here saying they will win is scaring me. I was looking forward to the game but I'm not sure I can watch now.

Guest TK-421

I can't see Man Utd trying to play Barca at their own game, i.e an open attacking match with both teams going for it.

They will sit back and try and hurt Barca on the break. The first goal, as ever, will be crucial.

The amount of people on here saying they will win is scaring me. I was looking forward to the game but I'm not sure I can watch now.

Which is why, like the last time they met in the final, i shall be going for a long walk. Hopefully history will repeat itself. Only returned when i got a text saying Barca were 2 nil up.

I hope your right but i think Barca will be way too cocky and let their guard down.

They will be lucky to get 40% posssesion, never mind win. Barca are miles better, home advantage is the only thing going for the mancs, their defence is shite and that will be the telling factor. They also lack a centre mid who is capable of winning the ball back and dominating Barca,

Not just saying it I just can't see how Barca will lose, probably a 2 goal clear win there if they want it, I'd rather they beat them on pens though as as Chelsea have shown it is such a devastating way to lose that delusion and regret will hang over them for a long time.

If Barca go one or two up United will melt but if the Mancs go 2 up, Barca will smile, Messi will shout 'Your brave, I'll give you that' place the ball in the centre circle and DARE the mancs to kick off again before proceeding to win 5-2!

As do I. They are having levels of luck like I've never seen. I think they are a shoe-in.

Messi will either have a 'mare or get injured and Iniesta will get sent off in the first few mins, while Ferdinand and Vidic will have worldys, with Van de Sar having the Ultimate swansong. Remember their last great goalkeepers game for them? 1999.

Cunts are going to jam it.

That Barca won in 2009 means that it's more or less impossible for them to win it this year. You don't have two clubs of that size play in European Cup finals so close together and have the same one win both, you just don't. Like us vs Milan in 2007, Barca will outplay the opposition, yet lose the match.

It's the only realistic outcome.

Despite his previous hero status amongst some a large amount of Liverpools' support was always slightly wary of Owen. Just goes to show, we can smell a fuckin wrong un a mile off.

The Mr England thing held a lot of people back, he was never a Fowler thats for sure.

The understatement of the year.

You bunch of fucking jinxing dicks, United are nailed on to win now. I'm going to the cinema next Saturday night with my phone off.

Exactly what I did last time.

Sitting on my own suffering "Drag Me To Hell" with a bunch of 14 year olds on the back row chucking popcorn etc was worth it when I turned my phone on on the journey home.

I will not watch it.

I think Utd will do a bit of damage to Barcelona's defence unfortunately. I will be watching though and hoping Barcelona put on a masterclass, as if they click on the night it could be 3-0 at half time... And no, I cant see them letting a 3-0 lead slip like those dodgy Italian teams!

That Barca won in 2009 means that it's more or less impossible for them to win it this year. You don't have two clubs of that size play in European Cup finals so close together and have the same one win both, you just don't. Like us vs Milan in 2007, Barca will outplay the opposition, yet lose the match.

It's the only realistic outcome.

The men in white coats are on the way