You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Michael Owen

hunts_kopite

To see him play for that shower breaks my heart. Fuck him. I've erased him from my Liverpool memory. The club should do what Russia did when Stalin popped his clogs and wipe the cunt from history.

I wonder do the mancs feel the same way about Ince? Or toffees about Xavier? If they did, we'd view them rightfully as "childish".

Owen won us a lot of games while he was here, he saved our bacon in that cup final, for which I am very grateful. I don't expect fans to like who he plays for now, you don't even have to watch him playing for them as I don't, but at least have some respect for his contribution during his time here.

Edited by mypost

I wonder do the mancs feel the same way about Ince? Or toffees about Xavier? If they did, we'd view them rightfully as "childish".

Owen won us a lot of games while he was here, he saved our bacon in that cup final, for which I am very grateful. I don't expect fans to like who he plays for now, you don't even have to watch him playing for them as I don't, but at least have some respect for his contribution during his time here.

They do. I don't think it's childish at all.

Barmby got a good reception when we played the shite like...

What more do you want?

Corroborated proof that he gave an exclusive to that vile rag. I know he isn't loved, but I just don't think a player who grew up at the club would do that.

People speculated it was a a bit bold to call it an "Exclusive" interview. Is this not the case?

• 9 months later...

As do I. They are having levels of luck like I've never seen. I think they are a shoe-in.

Messi will either have a 'mare or get injured and Iniesta will get sent off in the first few mins, while Ferdinand and Vidic will have worldys, with Van de Sar having the Ultimate swansong. Remember their last great goalkeepers game for them? 1999.

Cunts are going to jam it.

Guest The Chimp

The last time I watched them was against Spurs when they were losing two nil. After that

I've never watched them and never will. Ferguson's sold his soul to the devil and for that reason I'd never bet against the cunts.

I just can’t shake the feeling that all this laughing at the mancs about the game against barca is going to come back to haunt us.

Me too. In a one off game anything can happen.

A cup final isn't always won by the best side and that's something we all should know about.

1. Ran down his contract so we got screwed by Real

2. Turned down the chance to come back because Newcastle offered him more money

3. Words to the effect of "I always dreamed that Sir Twat would come riding in and whisk me away"

I think the fact tha Newcastle were prepared to pay a hell of al lot more than we were to Real Madrid also played a big part in #2

But I'm not defending the little cunt, cannot stand him.

Would not surprise me if the little bastard ends up at Eveton next season.