Quantcast
Hot tubs - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Remmie

Hot tubs

The only people I know with these are those that would have absolutely no problem with inviting people round to sit in a warm soup of their spunk and their missus's various leakages. Plus they tend to be enormous chavs with too much money. I'm out.

The only people I know with these are those that would have absolutely no problem with inviting people round to sit in a warm soup of their spunk and their missus's various leakages. Plus they tend to be enormous chavs with too much money. I'm out.

If it was just their missus leakages I'd have no problem. Its the spunk that i have to draw the line at.

Am I the only person that automatically pegs hot tub owners as swingers? I went to the ideal home show recently, and there were hoards of people round the hot tubs. They all looked like wrong 'uns. Dirty bastards.

Fuck in the shower.

Much cleaner and you don't look like you're on Big fucking Brother or something.

Or you could just fucking keep them clean like you do with everything else.

Fuck that, cleaning up spunk is for women, bummers and taxi drivers.

Am I the only person that automatically pegs hot tub owners as swingers? I went to the ideal home show recently, and there were hoards of people round the hot tubs. They all looked like wrong 'uns. Dirty bastards.

Don't use peg, swinger, hot tub and dirty bastard in the same post - there are search engines on this site.

It may or may not have got christened today.

Who wants to come over and have a go!

Very sporting of you to offer the whole of the GF a go on the missus, 

Spent most of the day working in the garden, finally finishing up at 10pm. With the kids and wife all in bed, spending almost an hour in the hot tub with a quadruple rum and coke whilst stark bollock naked was a decent end to Father's Day

• Upvote 1

Spent most of the day working in the garden, finally finishing up at 10pm. With the kids and wife all in bed, spending almost an hour in the hot tub with a quadruple rum and coke whilst stark bollock naked was a decent end to Father's Day

It's the neighbours I feel sorry for.