You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem started around 12, so I had to reboot to free the memory up again. Don't know what caused it but I've posted on the vb forums so I'll see what they come up with. The changes I made on friday definitely improved things, but we obviously aren't out of the woods yet and there will be other things that need tweaking.

Is it possible to have the rep report back? Or will that mess up the server like it did before?

I'll look into that, but the problem with that wasn't server related, I remember getting an email from vb sayin it was unstable or something, there was some sort of fault with it.

It might be fixed now though.

Got the profile picture working. Checked the box that says 'delete current image?' then save changes, then uploaded a different pic and it's back. The only problem though is that the kb limit is now 10.8 (just more than avatar allowance.) so pics are all fuzzy. I think before the limit was around 70kb wasn't it?

Tried clearing all details fields to see if that'd bring the youtubes back but it didn't work.

Yeah the blog this is very good. Unfortunately, I'm such a fucking techy moron I deleted all the old blog entries when I installed the updated version of the blog.

They can be retrieved, but I might end up taking down skynet if I try and do it!

Yeah the blog this is very good. Unfortunately, I'm such a fucking techy moron I deleted all the old blog entries when I installed the updated version of the blog.

They can be retrieved, but I might end up taking down skynet if I try and do it!

Don't do it Dave. They'll have to redo the A-Z of Ormskirk. Possibly.

I'm not going to do it. I'll ask Barry Wom if he thinks it's straight forward to do, and if it is then I'll restore all the old blogs, as my musical masterclasses really need to survive, as there are some shocking musical tastes on here, and maybe I can re-educate a few people? Not Monty. He was my brightest student until he turned to the Dark Side (aka Arctic Monkeys) He's like Darth Vader to my Obi Wan Kenobi.

• 3 months later...