You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out square1consulting.co.uk/news

seems there is something to this =)=)

Cheers for the link, but it's always good to post the info you want to share as well as the link. Not everyone can access different links through their work systems.

Mr Kenny Huang – Liverpool Football Club

August 2nd, 2010

Re: Liverpool Football Club

Square1 Consulting is acting on behalf of Mr Kenny Huang on all media matters in respect of his interest in Liverpool Football Club.

Cheers for the link, but it's always good to post the info you want to share as well as the link. Not everyone can access different links through their work systems.

Mr Kenny Huang – Liverpool Football Club

August 2nd, 2010

Re: Liverpool Football Club

Square1 Consulting is acting on behalf of Mr Kenny Huang on all media matters in respect of his interest in Liverpool Football Club.

No , I get that bit - its the =) =) thingey I don't understand !

Guest simon

Answer me this what was sold for 150 How much woiuild the sales of Masch Nando and Stevie bring? How much does this come to. This is why we must get to Stevie somehow.

Originally Posted by Horus:

cheers mate, will do next time :)

So did Gillett just happen to find the Syrian guy as soon as he found out about Huang? If so and he was just trying to fuck us over, what a horrible, filthy, slimy little selfish cunt that man really is. In one move he's put himself back on par with Hicks, and that takes some doing.

it'll be massive news if we manage to get rid of the yanks without them getting that supposed fat profit they're after

RBS need to do the right thing and sort this out now

I'm guessing this bloke is backed by Singapore's sovereign fund? or the Chinese? if so RBS need to look at their plans and let them take over ASAP.

So did Gillett just happen to find the Syrian guy as soon as he found out about Huang? If so and he was just trying to fuck us over, what a horrible, filthy, slimy little selfish cunt that man really is. In one move he's put himself back on par with Hicks, and that takes some doing.

Gillett is worse than Hicks. Hicks is the arrogant evil who brags in front of everyone because he's too stupid to hide himself. Gillett is a sneaky, scheming, manipulative, despicable cunt who plots your demise in closed doors.

I get the distinct impression that Huang wants to shaft Hicks and Gillett.

For that reason alone, I like him...

:biggrin: we would get some much satisfaction from that! Read somewhere that Huang planned this for months to try and 'have them off' and knew that they would have a huge hissy fit, we have seen this by Gillett trying to say 'i have a potential owner here shit'

RBS you know what to do! You want your money, then there you go.

Will this mean that when this Chinese bloke buys the debt of RBS, H&G will owe him the money. He can call in the loan asap and take control of the club?

Can't see that happening in a week.

I'm pretty sure that they are only legally required to offer a debtor 24 hours for repayment.

How would them buying the debt off RBS work then? This is where it all goes past my understanding of financial stuff.

As of 31st of July RBS has the right to call in the debt and to put the club into administration if it is not paid. This allows a hostile bid to be below the full value of the club's debts because in that scenario the club would be sold and the creditors would be paid according to the size of their debt. If RBS put us into administration, they could sell the club to Huang for the amount of their exposure and Hicks and Gillett would have to cry about it. That's not what's happening though. What's happening is that Huang is offering the RBS amount plus a sweetener on top for Gillett and Hicks which will allow them to get out unburned but without any significant profit. He's dealing with RBS, because RBS have the power to turn around to Hicks and Gillett and say "take this or you get nothing". Hence it's a hostile bid. He won't buy the debt off RBS, there would be no point. He wants a quick sale so he can give Hodgson a transfer budget. That's my take on it anyway.

Yeah have read a lot about Gillett being the sneaky little twat. Am starting to get a bit concened about Broughtons influence now, especially with the people he knows. When it comes down to it though RBS just need to have the balls to do something, even though like RiS am not sure exactly how they can go about that.

edit : nm, cheers Zig!