You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called Tom Cannon a cunt once!

Not particularly proud, but Everton had just beaten us 1-0 (Carsely) I was walking past him in town and just said 'Cunt' as I passed him and as I crossed the road I saw him standing there staring at me in bemusement! Small things etc etc

Guest davelfc
I don't know this guy. Your comments make me feel better though.

So shall I just disregard what he has just said.

You know what usually comes out of cannons.

Listen to what he says and then take the complete opposite view.

He's a very very bitter Evertonian, even by their standards. Basically, anytime something positive is talked about around Liverpool, he goes on SSN and puts it down.

Ok brilliant! Thanks for that mate, I'll just ignore him from now on.

I knew there was a reason I didn't watch SSN. They usually know less than cabbies (who I have seen them interview in the past)

Anyone care to guess what's really going on then?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
There's a thread on RAWK asking if people have problems with the oppressive dictatorial regime in China - but nobody is allowed to post on it.

That's pretty fucking funny. They need to just stop, think and look at how they 'run' the place over there.

So 2am press releases saying a deal is done is the new "being quiet". Next they'll saying "€500" is the new no"

Hahaha I was thinking that! It was so quiet it fcuking woke me up!

It's all over the world media and ran every 12minutes on SSN but it's quiet?

God help us when a load press announcement happens!

So 2am press releases saying a deal is done is the new "being quiet". Next they'll saying "€500" is the new no"

Anyone else think its gonna be painful watching the match tonight ? not a minute will go by without discussing "who's gonna buy liverpool?"

Commentators presenter and pundits will all be putting their two cents in

*mute* :D solved

He's a very very bitter Evertonian, even by their standards. Basically, anytime something positive is talked about around Liverpool, he goes on SSN and puts it down.

bitter cunt or not, everything that has happened in the last 3 years tells me for once in his bitter and twisted life the cunt might be right. in fact even at this stage i would be amazed if we had new owners by this time next year. those cunts are going to do everything they can to block the deal with huang (if indeed he even has the backing that is being reported). from where i am sitting we are very far from being sold, it's the start of a long and painful process and it's questionable if anyone at the table today has the money to do the deal broughton is looking for.

bitter cunt or not, everything that has happened in the last 3 years tells me for once in his bitter and twisted life the cunt might be right. in fact even at this stage i would be amazed if we had new owners by this time next year. those cunts are going to do everything they can to block the deal with huang (if indeed he even has the backing that is being reported). from where i am sitting we are very far from being sold, it's the start of a long and painful process and it's questionable if anyone at the table today has the money to do the deal broughton is looking for.

I think we'll have new owners soon (4-6 weeks). This one's got legs and wheels - legs with wheels - in my view.

Obviously based on nothing except what I gather in the press. And a dollop of faith.

Spot on Barry.

It is not about being negative, it is simply about being realistic. We have been bitten enough times in the past. We keep hearing stories on how desperate the owners are, how much RBS wants their money back, how much power Broughton has etc. But time and time again, we have got kicked in the teeth. Time and time again the two cunts have proved they can make room to wheel and deal.And time and time again we have seen RBS fuck things up by keep giving them time.

And we don't even know much about any of the bidders. Yet.