You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

Just been on Sky Sports News that the judge in the Texas Rangers Admin case has ruled that the Creditors can go after Hick's other companies. Bet RBS want us sold quicker now

It can only help our case. Downside is he'll need to make some profit now so might drag this out as long as possible.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the boy
Surely any serious bidder would have said if they'd wanted Rafa to still be manager when they arrived.

The mighty Roy Hodgson of UEFA Cup-final game was too mighty an allure. How petty some remain, months later.

Guest davelfc

I wonder if we're going to have to lay off the Torres bounce, with games being streamed live to China it could become a big problem if they all decide to copy.

"The statement includes the lines: “Mr Huang would also like to deny that there is any involvement of Mainland China state-owned enterprises in his business dealings. If there is any related development, he will make a further announcement.”"

This statement concerns me from Haungs people. If it's true then it can't be CIC who are investing.

Should we be worried about this?

(asked the same question on RAWK and got an official warning for "spamming"...fuck off RAWK I say)

"The statement includes the lines: “Mr Huang would also like to deny that there is any involvement of Mainland China state-owned enterprises in his business dealings. If there is any related development, he will make a further announcement.”"

This statement concerns me from Haungs people. If it's true then it can't be CIC who are investing.

(asked the same question on RAWK and got an official warning for "spamming"...fuck off RAWK I say)

Would RBS have left themselves in that situation. In that' date=' our debts are secured against Hicks other businesses that already had other debts secured against them ? ?[/quote']

this is RBS we're talking about. it's one of the things that makes me laugh about peoples faith in them sorting stuff out and the power broughton would have. i could see rbs being stupid enough to fuck themselves as much as us.

The money is owned by the government but they get no say in what CIC invest in.

That's what they probably mean.

Spin.

You can read that as "I do not have unlimited funds to give to thieving yankees"

or

"CIC are not involved in my business dealings yet, even though I've reached an agreement for them to back a bid if it's successful"

I find it rather ironic, that if we get China on board. Hodgson will have pretty much an open chequebook. Yet Rafa is stuck in the same situation at inter as he was here, I.E Selling to buy.

'Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.' - Confucius

Guest ian garro
Tom Cannon on Sky Sports News.

He has serious doubts about the Chinese deal. Surprise surprise.

Is that as good as saying "it's on" then ? He's wrong about every other fucking thing he gets interviewed on.

It just makes me laugh is all. He spent years, fighting, moaning, kicking off and had he held out for 2 more months, he potentially could have had what he wanted.

UNLIMITED NET SPEND

Thank god for the Ignore button.