You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What am I stirring up exactly?? people talk about other bids and I talk about this one... I dont see what im doing wrong here.

You have insinuated you are somehow 'in the know' yet have shown no proof you actually know anything apart from a few solar panels and an underground shopping mall underneath Stanley park which if it happens i will gladly hold my hands up, but i dont think thats really going to happen, do you..?

You have insinuated you are somehow 'in the know' yet have shown no proof you actually know anything apart from a few solar panels and an underground shopping mall underneath Stanley park which if it happens i will gladly hold my hands up, but i dont think thats really going to happen, do you..?

These are his plans. As far as it actually happening I have no idea as I don't know if he will be able to get the permits etc... They are indeed his plans though.

These are his plans. As far as it actually happening I have no idea as I don't know if he will be able to get the permits etc... They are indeed his plans though.

They are the plans of a five year old, written on the back of an envelope.

You dont make plans in the hope, and i mean that in every sense of the word that you are going to purchase a football club. This is without even having plans designed and areas surveyed to see if cloud 9 cuckoo plans could actually be passed by a local council.

Solar panels....? Im not even going to comment on that, the bloke, woman coming out with this tripe is obviously not really all there...

I know the bigger picture of the bid. I do not know things like who is PR agency are, sorry.

You dont know the bigger picture, you know little about any potential bid or bidder. If you did you would chance on a comment which would not give the game away but make it known that your 'not in the know' info is true. You cant count solar panels as one as that came out before you joined the forum debate.

You dont know the bigger picture, you know little about any potential bid or bidder. If you did you would chance on a comment which would not give the game away but make it known that your 'not in the know' info is true. You cant count solar panels as one as that came out before you joined the forum debate.

What would you like me to do exaclty? Take a picture of the stadium plans and post them on here? You really think i'm gonna do that?

No. He actually had the plans already done up my architects.

If they are your architects then what is the name of your company..? I still dont believe you would have plans drawn up on a hope you buy a football club, tell me how much would that cost..?

Solar panels in Liverpool, I can tell this has been given a LOT of thought.

He would get more power from the gas people give off having a shit on match day.

Maybe instal small hydroelectric damns onthe sinks so that when people piss in them it drives a turbine to generate electricity.

What would you like me to do exaclty? Take a picture of the stadium plans and post them on here? You really think i'm gonna do that?

No because you dont have any...What was it a hotel on the front..? I hope Stanley park is going to be extended after all these fancy innovative ideas are implemented..

Solar panels in Liverpool, I can tell this has been given a LOT of thought.

He would get more power from the gas people give off having a shit on match day.

Maybe instal small hydroelectric damns onthe sinks so that when people piss in them it drives a turbine to generate electricity.

They will obviously do studies on how much sun the area would get over how ever many years and see if it would be worth it.

...why does everyone have to be a smart ass? Can no one on here just talk decently?

No because you dont have any...What was it a hotel on the front..? I hope Stanley park is going to be extended after all these fancy innovative ideas are implemented..

The hotel is integrated into the stadium. The rooms look onto the field and you would be able to watch the match from your own room.

So with the stadium being oval the hotel would be on one end with room all the way up.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
That was a typo. Not "my" architects i meant "by". Sorry

So, in anticipation of a purchase, he's spent hundreds of thousands of pounds on architects fees for a company he doesn't own, without knowing if he'll get planning permission?

Yeah, alright.