You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy at being right?

About none of the bidders having money?

or

Everton being the next Espanyol?

Which one, Nicholas?

Not happy at being right to the bidders having no money and obviously Everton being the new Espanyol was based on us being owned by the Chinese goverment which aint going to happen now.

Just so everyone is clear on this for RBS to take control of the club without the consent of the shareholders will involve putting the club into administration and issuing a formal demand for the outstanding monies

However if the bank can negotaite with the owners then they could take the club over without going into administration. Some part of this negotiation could include agreement on the personal guarantees. The owners would want some benefit from reaching an agreement with RBS so the club doesnt go into administration. However we know the owners dont care about LFC the question is do RBS whose first priority is to get all there money back.

However given Hicks record for continue to play poker with the worst hand I am not hopeful such an agreement can be reached

I must say that David Bick has a great track record in Football. He was previously threatened with legal action for making false allegations about West Ham's finances when Terrence Brown was the Chairman, and he has now been ditched as a media advisor to Kenny Huang who hasn't got two pennies to rub together.

Oh,it's going. The RAWK resident idiots won't take no for an answer now. It's a wretched, embarrassing thing and I hope it's snatched on entry.

From the facts we have don’t think Purslow (lies to SOS, thumbs up at ground – rafa is gone, showing supposed texts from players at dinners..) nor Broughton (not turning up at game because supports Chelsea, saying to reporter how torres should leave…), not sure these individuals are whiter than white meself, we’ve been lied and lied to constantly, - if any banner appears at the ground - one thing we do know is that the ones who produce it (whether you think misguided or not) care more for the club than any of the aforementioned fuckers, just think of that before you have a go at them and defend the likes of Purslow etc.

I must say that David Bick has a great track record in Football. He was previously threatened with legal action for making false allegations about West Ham's finances when Terrence Brown was the Chairman, and he has now been ditched as a media advisor to Kenny Huang who hasn't got two pennies to rub together.

In business I see people like Kenny Huang trying to buy a business without any money and using investors and keeping a peice of the pie for themselves. the problem is that these investors will give a verbal commitment but when asked to put the money on deposit that is something completely different.

LFC just doesnt make financial sense it needs an owner or company who wants LFC as there flagship.

Maybe blithely, maybe naively, I remain optimistic.

No hard facts have come out that prove that none of the bidders have the funds to run the club. 'Sources close to the process' indicated that the board meetings had been cancelled altogether and that turned out to be false. You may say I'm just clinging to hope and maybe I am, but that's what I've chosen to do.

Bring on Arsenal.

I'll take the 9 points hit now. We need to get them gone, or administration will be the least of our worries. That 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse banner is an embarrassment. By all means put the cancers on there, but Moores, Parry and to be perfectly frank, SOS should be on there. Going after Purslow is a wild goose chase, and this gets shown up more and more every day.

At least they seem to care mate, put a bit of effort in there, more than I've done and probably you, no matter how misguided can't call them for that.

Im glad they care. it's just probably not best advised to be lifting a banner around insulting a man we are entrusting to do the best for Liverpool. Not doing ourselves any favours to put it mildly.

Im glad they care. it's just probably not best advised to be lifting a banner around insulting a man we are entrusting to do the best for Liverpool. Not doing ourselves any favours to put it mildly.

Just think the ones who made the banner care, as for insulting a man like Purslow,may be in a position of power but I would still respect any of our base support more than I would trust that fucker.

When Hicks etc.are gone, Purslow etc. I fucking hope follow.