You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this has been posted :

pkelso

#LFC #Huang spokesman: "At this moment in time, a formal proposal has not been submitted."

For fucks sake, I knew today would be bad. edit : they're saying kelso has been wrong on a load of stuff though, I don't even know who it is.

Rotation at Rawk sums things up : All of you are fucking nutters. Calm down and wait.

They are business men, they arent going to show their hand.

If RBS have mounted up £200M charges on a £185M loan in three years as reported, they are nowhere near the saviours you paint them to be; they are every bit as responsible as Hicks and Gillett for the mess we are in. Their chief exec has openly admitted they lent the yanks too much money, but they've made up for their mistake by screwing all of us as well.

I am not calling them savious at all. I am talking about their attitude to getting the owners out recently.

These boards were full of people slating RBS for doing nothing to get rid of the owners. They have done the only thing they can - penalise and default the owners and it appears to have worked.

A lot of the penalties being levied, if true, will either be paid for by H&G or wiped out in the event that no sale materlialises and RBS have to take control.

It won't be paid by LFC.

They did lend too much money and they were pushed around by H&G but you have to applaud the pressure they have applied over recent months becuase it alone has brought us to the point we are at now.

Even if the club did have to pay the interest charges I'd rather take a hit from the bank in 1 year's excessive charges if it meant getting rid of the Yanks forever.

Surely the penalties will be loaded onto the sale price?

They may attempt to but I seriously doubt that would wash - adding £2.5m a week to the asking price would just delay things and cause further £2.5m penalties to be incurred. It'd be self-defeating.

I think.

The truth is I know less than nowt about high-finance, but that's how I read it.

Guest davelfc

Swipe, on 13 August 2010 - 06:18 PM, said:

From RAWK (i think).

They have some amount of ITKs over there.

News on takeover. . there is a board meeting in London now. .last night the hierarchy's of LFC 'S Lenders met to discuss deal on the table. . I have been told that a deal to buy LFC IS DONE. . we will hear something before Monday. Check out Rawk website for updates. .the end game is here. . .Huang is the new owner. There will be a sting for gillett. . alledgedly. .alledgedly it will be revealed once the sale has been announced. It involves club funds. .thats all I will say. .tonight if you're a LFC Fan crack open a bottle and rejoice. . .

David Hodgson, on 13 August 2010 - 06:34 PM, said:

I'm hearing something very close to this.

From RAWK (i think).

News on takeover. . there is a board meeting in London now. .last night the hierarchy's of LFC 'S Lenders met to discuss deal on the table. . I have been told that a deal to buy LFC IS DONE. . we will hear something before Monday. Check out Rawk website for updates. .the end game is here. . .Huang is the new owner. There will be a sting for gillett. . alledgedly. .alledgedly it will be revealed once the sale has been announced. It involves club funds. .thats all I will say. .tonight if you're a LFC Fan crack open a bottle and rejoice. . .

gillette caught with his hand in the cookie jar?

From RAWK (i think).

what does 'sting for Gilette' mean?

From RAWK (i think).

Who's this David Hodgson fella?

And how come we don't have any of those ITK's, do they not like TLW?

Guest davelfc
what does 'sting for Gilette' mean?

What does 'sting' normally mean? (Well apart form some shit songs and tantric sex, do you see George humping for 7 hours because I don't. Although now I think about it, he's been fucking us for three years, the cunt)

Guest davelfc
Who's this David Hodgson fella?

And how come we don't have any of those ITK's, do they not like TLW?

Why own them when we can rent them for free?