You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Haven't RBS since admitted they are in talks?

I think they have yes, I'm possibly going overboard with my skepticism, I'm just puzzled that Kenny Huang would come out and talk before a deal is completed.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I just want an owner who will build the stadium, give us money for 1 or 2 World class players, then let us just get on with it.

I'd hate to turn out like City.

If it's our ownership model v City's ownership model, it's not even a hard choice.

We are a much, much bigger club than City and have much higher global earning potential, so, with some short term help, the long term could be very satisfying. Wit ha new stadium and some short term playing investment, we will pay the new owners/investors back in the medium term and in the long term they will gain massively.

In the short/medium term, they get to be associated with one of the most famous brand names in sport.

David Bond is a fuckin clown, and there shower of corrupt cunts at the BBC, he knows quite well there is'nt 6 bids for the club, but the national station funded by the publics money through license fee and grants is telling blatent fuckin lies because Tom Hicks an Gillet tell him to, the BBC lost all credibility in 2007 with the fake document to derail the DIC bid, cunts

Guest ShoePiss
I love being called a 'dipper' by Mancs. It's genuinely funny.

Agreed, fills me with pride. I like it more so when fans of our team not from Liverpool think it's hilarious, that's really the icing on the cake.

Just a few snippets from BlueMoon I had to share, it seems the sense of irony is lost on these lot:

They'll be wealthier than us when this goes ahead,

the FA are a disgrace, how they've allowed this kind of cash into the game is a mystery.

Cheers Rupert lad.

Why would anyone want to buy Liverpool?

A club that is drowning in debt shall be of no interest to a wise businessman nor shall it attract someone like our glorious owner as they do not offer anything such as the project which is taking place in our very own Bradford.

I continue to lose faith in football. The game is uneven and badly needs to be sorted by someone or other.

Indeed the irony, pot calling the kettle black.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Agreed, fills me with pride. I like it more so when fans of our team not from Liverpool think it's hilarious, that's really the icing on the cake.

It's a bit like when a hooker calls a nun a dirty slut. It gives everybody a good giggle.

I always think of those monstrous chicken dippers when I hear us called it. Somewhat taking the edge off of the insult.

It would be very nice to think that any takeover could be completed inside this transfer window, giving the boss time and money to recruit some new players.

But I cannot believe that's even a possibility.

To be honest, if the BBC report is correct and several bids are under consideration, I'd much rather see the board take the extra time, miss the transfer window, but sell to the right buyers this time round.

This time, we simply have to get it right.

I predict Mr. Kenny Huang and the Syrian fella have blown any chances that they may have had to buy the club with the disclosure of their respective bids. I reckon that if and when our club is finally sold, it will be to a buyer who's been very quietly and discretely waiting in the shadows.

That said, I reckon we could easily still be having these conversations this time next year.

Fucking Yank cunts.

Guest ShoePiss
It's a bit like when a hooker calls a nun a dirty slut. It gives everybody a good giggle.

I always think of those monstrous chicken dippers when I hear us called it. Somewhat taking the edge off of the insult.

Yeah maybe we could start calling each other dippers and take the word back.

It would be very nice to think that any takeover could be completed inside this transfer window, giving the boss time and money to recruit some new players.

But I cannot believe that's even a possibility.

To be honest, if the BBC report is correct and several bids are under consideration, I'd much rather see the board take the extra time, miss the transfer window, but sell to the right buyers this time round.

This time, we simply have to get it right.

I predict Mr. Kenny Huang and the Syrian fella have blown any chances that they may have had to buy the club with the disclosure of their respective bids. I reckon that if and when our club is finally sold, it will be to a buyer who's been very quietly and discretely waiting in the shadows.

That said, I reckon we could easily still be having these conversations this time next year.

Fucking Yank cunts.

Oh we will be; i've never been more certain of anything in my life.

We wouldn't be anything like City, they haven't got any world class players and we've got 4 or 5, Reina, Torres, Gerrard, Mascherano and Johnson. Maybe even Cole, who have they got? Robinho and Tevez?

We'd probably end up signing the likes of Milner and that. Not just going out offering 80 billon quid for Kaka.

BUT IT'S PURE CONJECTURE BECAUSE NO DEAL HAS GONE THROUGH YET. MUST KEEP TELLING MYSELF THAT.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Yeah maybe we could start calling each other dippers and take the word back.

Reclaim that bitch!

We wouldn't be anything like City, they haven't got any world class players and we've got 4 or 5, Reina, Torres, Gerrard, Mascherano and Johnson. Maybe even Cole, who have they got? Robinho and Tevez?

We'd probably end up signing the likes of Milner and that. Not just going out offering 80 billon quid for Kaka.

BUT IT'S PURE CONJECTURE BECAUSE NO DEAL HAS GONE THROUGH YET. MUST KEEP TELLING MYSELF THAT.

Agreed. It'd be nice to compete in the transfer market, seeing an end of sell to fucking buy. I'd take that now, I don't want to see us blow other bids for average players out the water. That and work started on the new stadium. Is that too much to ask?