You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

Mascherano was fined two weeks wages by Rafa last season for him and his agent saying he wanted to go to Barca. It's out there if you google a bit. It's been an open secret he wants out for more than twelve months.

That was common knowledge I thought, I was expecting something else.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what effect if any this will have on players coming in if this goes through of course.

If anything it makes Hodgson's approach extremely difficult. Should he bid for targets like Figueroa and Poulsen now, or risk waiting for more financial clout and better signings?

Is there also a risk that the club won't sanction any more signings while the bid is in process?

also I've started reading Bluemoon for a laugh at City fan's new founded attitudes and one poster without irony hinted that we would be ruining football

if it were to happen and we were to spend big at least we are a big club with top players in the first place!

If anything it makes Hodgson's approach extremely difficult. Should he bid for targets like Figueroa and Poulsen now, or risk waiting for more financial clout and better signings?

Is there also a risk that the club won't sanction any more signings while the bid is in process?

It's very simple. The club as it stands has fuck all money.

There is your answer.

I think it would be really interesting to hear from this "Kenny Huang" on some of the clubs previous matters like: Would he of sacked Rafa, or Evans and most importantly would he of chopped Souey?

Texting that one asap, good one!

Breaking now on BBC sport page.

Apologies if posted already or elsewhere, but so excited I may do a sex wee.

FOOTBALL:

Liverpool have received six bids to buy the club & will decide next week, BBC Sport understands

No doubt the club will release a statement saying that non of these bidders are worthy custodians to take the club forward.

Breaking now on BBC sport page.

Apologies if posted already or elsewhere, but so excited I may do a sex wee.

FOOTBALL:

Liverpool have received six bids to buy the club & will decide next week, BBC Sport understands

1) I wouldn't get excited mate. 6 Bids means 6 reasons to stall the sale of the club, by which time Huang will be gone (Hes stated he wants it done in the next two weeks, latest.)

2) Consequently, I think its a load of bullshit. H/G and their PR team will be frantically trying to combat this considerably hostile bid, and this is their first move. Let on that there are now 6 bids (even though, as of last week there wasn't fucking one according to Broughton) so RBS have to wait for these to be considered. By which time Huang will fuck off. Who are the bidders? Hicks'/Gillette's friends no doubt.

This will play out interestingly.

If a deal was to go through with Huang, then, as long as his group actually become responsible custodians, that would make it OK to start buying official merchandise again. In that case, I'll buy a shirt with 7 on the back. Do you think "Crispy Aromatic Duck with Pancakes, Spring Onions, Cucumber & Hoisin Sauce" will fit on the back?

1) I wouldn't get excited mate. 6 Bids means 6 reasons to stall the sale of the club, by which time Huang will be gone (Hes stated he wants it done in the next two weeks, latest.)

I think you may just have called this right. I'd love for 6 bids to be in the running but just cant see it. I reckon its probably the 2 cunts PR machine spinning bollox to try and stall this. But thats just an uneducated guess.

If a deal was to go through with Huang, then, as long as his group actually become responsible custodians, that would make it OK to start buying official merchandise again. In that case, I'll buy a shirt with 7 on the back. Do you think "Crispy Aromatic Duck with Pancakes, Spring Onions, Cucumber & Hoisin Sauce" will fit on the back?

It might do if you get it in Chinese!