You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

But as a taxpayer and a voter we have no real say in anything that goes on in the country as it is. Nothing will change that.

Right so what you're saying is protesting never achieves anything and we should shut the fuck up and allow these nice people to carry on raping our club without any complaint? Sound.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc
Hick and Gillette could have picked almost anyone in the world to blag a bid for us insted they pick a pizza salesman form syria who lives in a fantasy world,I think they broke him out the local nut house and put a suit on him,he reminds me a bit of Murdoch off the a-team

I can see the opening credits, hear the music. "I pity the fool"

I wonder who they will have to sedate for the flight over?

I can see the opening credits, hear the music. "I pity the fool"

I wonder who they will have to sedate for the flight over?

judging by his last to press releases (kirdi) it would probably be Gillett he's probably downing pints of whiskey as we speak

Never mind Kirdi or Kenny, if a take over doesn't happen in the next few weeks, I dread to think what will happen to this football club.

The financial mess we are in right now, we make Leeds of 2004 look like the richest club in the world.

And I'm not even sure whether the seriousness has reached the vast majority of non-internet crowd.

“Rafael didn’t do anything good for Liverpool,” Kirdi said. “Hodgson is very good for Liverpool because he’s not some kind of dictator.”

From Kirdi.

At least hes in touch with the fans

Anyone who thinks Rafa never did anything good for Liverpool is not a fan, and that's coming from someone who wanted a change of manager.

Mate, I think I cooked that dish wrong because it was supposed to be a sarcasm stew

Kenny, Kenny, oh Kenny Huang, when are you coming back?

Kenny, Kenny, oh Kenny Huang, when are you coming back?

My arms are missing you, my lips feel the same way too

I tried so hard to be true, like I promised I'd do

But this boy keeps coming around, he's trying to wear my resistance down

That's good Antynwa, combined with one for Kirdi as well

' One Michael Knighton, There's only one Michael Knighton'

As a taxpayer who is paying to prop the cunts up, I believe there should be some accountability actually, and I'll say so whether you like it or not.

Yes, but they are a bank and this is how banks operate whether they are publically owned or not. I don't see why people think they should have a difference in operation just because we are a football club. They gave the owners a loan. In that time the loan has increased as the repayments havn't been met, as has the interest. The fact that we are Liverpool Football Club has probably saved us from having the plug pulled a long time ago, as despite us fans wanting that to happen it would undoubtedly be something they'd publically not like to be responsible for. Don't blame RBS for this, blame them two fuckin parasitic yank cunts.

Guest davelfc

Now I have stopped laughing, those quotes from kirdi worry me. We know the owners are crafty, we know they're not that stupid. So why, when they will know the reaction, did they allow that to be released?

Smells fishy. No not the tuna pizza.

This is like deciding on what takeaway to have. Pizza? Chinese? Indian? I'll throw Carlos Slim Helu's name into the ring again, just so we can add Mexican to the mix.

Its being said that Joaquin "Shorty" Guzman a senior figure in one of Mexico's most distinguished narco families has put together a consortium of investors to take control of LFC. Senior sources close to the process said that as a sign of good faith he has already delivered 5,710,500,000 Mexican pesos (450,000,000 USD) to MB with the instructions that if he does pass the Premier League's fit and proper person test, MB is to invest the cash in British Airways pension fund, a national chain of Taco parlours or some other suitable money-laundering scheme of MB's choice.