You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel president Shimon Peres accuses Britain of pro-Arab bias

JER

Back on topic, can't post a link, but Channel 4 News has located that poor 2 year old girl, with the fractured skull and panda eyes, all bruised etc.

You'll know the one. One of the many touching and enduring images of the conflict.

Anyway, while she still needs surgery, she is reportedly "much better" and the pic of her on their Facebook page today looks like a totally different child.

Glad to see that. The report on her injuries got to me a bit.

If the film festival is sponsored by the Israeli Embassy then a protest is fair enough but I dont like the way the word Jewish is being merged with Israel. They are not the same thing as far as I am concerned.

that's the point.  If the sponsorship was not coming from Israel there would not be a problem.

Back on topic, can't post a link, but Channel 4 News has located that poor 2 year old girl, with the fractured skull and panda eyes, all bruised etc.

You'll know the one. One of the many touching and enduring images of the conflict.

Anyway, while she still needs surgery, she is reportedly "much better" and the pic of her on their Facebook page today looks like a totally different child.

Glad to see that. The report on her injuries got to me a bit.

I suspect there is some "it's not that bad" spin going on though.

Kal-El, on 06 Aug 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

We should all stop talking about this as we obviously no fuck all about the area around Israel and Gaza compared to Fox news.

pa6adu2e.jpg

Look at this shit!! I mean just look at it. thick fuckin ignorant jock strap licking pox bottles.

This is just shocking. I don't even know what's worse, the article or the comments after it : Ill-informed and wrong on Israel - Warsi is no loss

Have just found out that the owner of The Express is Jewish as well, which I guess makes the "outlet" slightly biased in this case (I have no issue with Jewish people being media owners incase anyone starts trolling, but I do have a problem with the clear bias that's created in cases like this.) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Desmond

Still a fucking shithouse of an article though. Delingpole has some seriously warped stuff going on there. He's also the "executive editor of the London branch of Breitbart.com", and there's plenty of properly deluded people on that site. He obviously won't be helping them with that problem.

edit : The Daily Fail has an article titled "Warsi flounces out in a fit of righteous fury over Gaza: Muslim Foreign Office minister quits - but was her attack on Cameron fuelled by her rage over reshuffle snub?" Agenda driven cunts.

Some of the comments on that article... How hard can it be to look up she is in fact English?

Bundamba6 hours ago

It is a great pity that this odious, muslim, Pakistani woman chooses to remain in our country. Then again her access to the troughing world of the house of lords, where just being brown or black is enough to get a seat would be lost should she leave Britain Individuals such as warsi have infiltrated all areas of our establishment and clearly working against the interests of the indigenous British people.

Geordie Lass3 hours ago

She would be killed in her own country for her outspoken views, strange is it not that she feels able to spout her vile filth, never condemning the Mu lims, does she think for one minute she would ever have the status she enjoys in this country in a M....lim country, the woman is an idiot.

Bundamba6 hours ago
It is a great pity that this odious, muslim, Pakistani woman chooses to remain in our country. Then again her access to the troughing world of the house of lords, where just being brown or black is enough to get a seat would be lost should she leave Britain Individuals such as warsi have infiltrated all areas of our establishment and clearly working against the interests of the indigenous British people.
Bundamba6 hours ago

Shirleyrose
7 hours ago
No wonder that we have Palestinian protests against sainsburys when we have someone like this supporting them.why do we allow these protests in this country, and as for closing two stores, wel during the second world war it was with pride that all shops strove to open. To give into these people in this week in particulars to give in to Hamas when we didn't give in to hitler.

Shirleyrose7 hours ago

No wonder that we have Palestinian protests against sainsburys when we have someone like this supporting them.why do we allow these protests in this country, and as for closing two stores, wel during the second world war it was with pride that all shops strove to open. To give into these people in this week in particulars to give in to Hamas when we didn't give in to hitler.

Dave778 hours ago

To James Delingpole--Spot on with your comments.----The one issue you alluded to that puzzled me was that you said millions of people were Anti-Israeli in Britain.--I believe the opposite is true !-- I have yet to find "even one" person who supports the Gaza terrorist actions wherever I walk or talk , and they almost universally support Israel.---It is clear and simple that we have got in our midst a small powerful clique of political identities who have vested interests in supporting the Muslim side, for reasons that probably are financial or connected to business dealings with the middle eastern oil countries and future big arms deals and such that are more of a concern to them than is the health and safety of our nations people.--This Warsi woman is not, and never was, a British politician, she as always been a Pakistani representative in our heart of power in West minster, neither is she a Baroness or anything of esteem to the ordinary person in the street.--Take note you avaricious power brokers or king makers that we have had enough falsehood and deceit from you, and demand that we Britons come first, second, third , and foremost in every area and branch oh of life in our own country, and always before unwelcome, sometimes hostile foreigners.

Sayitasitis, London3 hours ago

This is an excellent article. It doesn't dwell on the historical rights and wrongs of the dispute, but it does highlight the biased propaganda that most of our media are only too happy to push.
Warsi is the token non indigenous female who was elevated to a position of influence solely because of her pakistani muslim status, by a corrupt system called British politics. Who do these politicians think they are kidding? It's not the majority of the indigenous British public who can see through this deceit, its only themselves in the belief that they can hoodwink people to vote for them.
The IRA say that they only got the British Government to negotiate with them was the threat and potential of ruining Britain's financial institutions at Canary Wharf by bombing it out of existence and the British Government was terrified of the repercussions of losing London's financial dominance in the world. And look at the result of those so-called negotiations. Total capitulation. The IRA got everything they ever wanted. Through terrorism.
Instead of giving in to them the British should have declared war on Irish terrorism (not just let the IRA declared war on Britain) and properly taken the war to them with the RAF bombing every building occupied or possessed by them an their supporters by using the product of surveillance and intelligence . . . Just like the Israelis have done in their war.