You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel president Shimon Peres accuses Britain of pro-Arab bias

JER

Just waiting for the day when your racist arse gets shitcanned from this site. Again.

Sick and tired of the lies and insults from someone with the IQ of a Brussels sprout.

Yes Dennis, we know you won't be happy until you've finished the job and every Jew is dead, and the world can be one happy caliphate, with the represeeion of women, gays and so on that you so clearly crave. You don't need to keep going on about it.

Do you think the distinction between saying yes to a pollster, overt support, and staying home while your government drops white phosphorous on hospitals, tacit support, matters to the people of Iraq?

I know what you are saying here but no quite sure what you are getting at? Im merely examining differences in Isreali british popular culture, not jews as jews and muslims and christians have lived side by side in peace in that region for thousands of years, the big game changer was te creation of a state , a democratic state for jews while denying the other religions or races in the region, (depending on whether you call Jews a race or a religion, SD is rather fairweather about this, depends which way the wind was blowing, he says Jews have more heritage than Muslims or something, has a special, super word for racism called anti semitism, the IDF is anti semitic however as it will result in the ruin of Isreal just as happend in south africa or east german, the more bombs they drop the quicker it will happen its unravelling now, I can see that as Im no longer viewed as an extremist on the subject, you however are the extremist now, middle ground my son its long abandoned you.)

We did not get our kids to sign off bombs that were going to be dropped on some families house in Iraq for example, and in most law negligence is not as serious as wanton outright destructive behavior which Im pretty sure makes a difference, even if there is no difference for the victim, it should matter to the rest of us. 2,000 innocent people dead with the most advance sophisticated weaponry around missiles with cameras that will take you into your victims from room, drones camering everything but you missed the terrorists and killed the civis 2,000 times? Does SD really think the IDF doesnt target civi's? Its the main group of people they kill, 100 hamas, 1,900 civilians. Is he really claiming they dont target civilians despite all the masses of evidence, is ignorance really that willful? Rest SD, for tomorrow will require even more mental gymnastics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just waiting for the day when your racist arse gets shitcanned from this site. Again.

Sick and tired of the lies and insults from someone with the IQ of a Brussels sprout.

Yes Dennis, we know you won't be happy until you've finished the job and every Jew is dead, and the world can be one happy caliphate, with the represeeion of women, gays and so on that you so clearly crave. You don't need to keep going on about it.

Looks like Palestinians are the ones who are looking dead to me

You are an absolute idiot.

Well if dead people dont actually count SD, and by your logic applied here, the lower the death count on one side the more likely it is they will be wiped out, we should really then be looking at the Thai's. One Thai person died I heard, clearly you wont be happy till all the thai peope are dead if you dont actually measure dead by how many dead people but how many alive people might be dead if they werent alive anymore.

And once again you are the sick and tired victim, oh poor you. Its probaly best you elicit sympathy as anyone can see you are the biggest victim of all of this, this treachery, this people complaining about dead babies and shit, its awfully nautious for you and for that Im sorry but if a sprout is calling you out and is managing to beat you in a debate not long after you said you wouldnt post on this forum again (Just a few pages back) Id call it a day mate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just insulted and lied... Is this some twisted sense of humour?

Astonished-Heavy-Breaking-WTF-Reaction-G

Its interesting to me, this whole Jewish question. They take their name from the tribe of Judah, which was only one of 12 tribes that made up the original nation of Israel.

Anyone who has read the Old Testamont will remember that Judah was at one point actually at war with Israel.

All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, and it strikes me that a lot of powerful people who support Israel, believe the same thing.

It depends whether one views parts of the bible as historical text or not. My understanding is that to be raiswd as Jewish, adgering to the teachings, means to see the old testamont as history.

but even Stronts agrees that the bible is a book of fairy stories.  And he's Jewish.  And why are you writing in that ridiculous Fronch accent?

• Upvote 1

Palestine does have its Mandela and many of them SD may not have heard of any of them like, lest we forget up until 8 years ago mandela was still on the US list of terrorists and not dismissal of armed struggle was not the mandela was know today. 

“We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”

― Nelson Mandela

Indeed SD as usual you have it all wrong upside down turn around and lick you own spincter wet while i explain, for it is Isreal who desperately needs a Mandela, or a Ghandi, for it has never had one in its existence, all its heroes are terrorists. 

Heres a Mandela, keep licking it until its sunk in.

http://www.examiner.com/article/5-minute-video-hanan-ashrawi-s-powerful-interview-on-israel-s-war-of-aggression

• Upvote 2

You just insulted and lied... Is this some twisted sense of humour

I clearly insulted Dennis, although I of course didn't lie. Insulting people when they insult you first is permissible; in fact, if you want to save some face, it's practically mandatory.

Dennis has proven time and time again that he is congenitally incapable of discussing anything in a civilised manner with someone who disagrees with him.

Dennis doesn't care about Arabs. Assad has killed more than 100,000 in Syria and Dennis's sole contribution to that discussion was to oppose Western intervention to stop Assad's murder machine. ISIS rape and murder their way across the Middle East, and Dennis doesn't say a word. Dennis doesn't care about Arabs, he just hates Jews. Hence all the vile anti-semitic slurs and outright lies.

Dennis is going back on ignore, where he was before the forum revamp reset my ignore list. Hopefully, in good time, he'll hear the call to jihad and piss off to Afghanistan or something.