You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel president Shimon Peres accuses Britain of pro-Arab bias

JER

Dennis Tooth. What a worthless piece of verminous excrement, and a lying racist pillock to boot.

Addressed none of my points with anything but abuse. He is the most ignorant person on Planet Earth, and he's up against some stiff competition.

Go join Hamas, Dennis. They'd love someone like you, you Jew-hating misogynist Nazi.

hahaha!  At least he's taken the anti-semite message fully onboard Dennis.  

http://www.timesofisrael.com/london-pro-israel-rallys-turnout-far-below-past-support/#ixzz39N4Dz4l9

"Although no politician from the governing Conservative Party spoke, MP and Labour Friends of Israel officer Louise Ellman issued a public call for an end to the rockets and for the British Government to work for a negotiated ceasefire “so that innocent civilians, whether Israeli or Palestinian, can live.” She spoke of the absolutely tragic number of civilian deaths, but was clear that responsibility ultimately belonged with Hamas.

Another in a long-list of defending the indefensible cunts out there.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/london-pro-israel-rallys-turnout-far-below-past-support/#ixzz39N4Dz4l9

"Although no politician from the governing Conservative Party spoke, MP and Labour Friends of Israel officer Louise Ellman issued a public call for an end to the rockets and for the British Government to work for a negotiated ceasefire “so that innocent civilians, whether Israeli or Palestinian, can live.” She spoke of the absolutely tragic number of civilian deaths, but was clear that responsibility ultimately belonged with Hamas.

Another in a long-list of defending the indefensible cunts out there.

My MP. She can roll my ballot paper up and stick it up her Ham-Arse now!

• Upvote 2

The entire lack of integrity of all these politicians is just mortifying. These people are supposed to have some kind of honour, they are supposed to represent the people, they are supposed to be a force for good. This just shows to me how everything has been bought and that we are basically on the travelator to hell! 

Stop this train, I wanna get off.

The entire lack of integrity of all these politicians is just mortifying. These people are supposed to have some kind of honour, they are supposed to represent the people, they are supposed to be a force for good. This just shows to me how everything has been bought and that we are basically on the travelator to hell! 

She is representing  "her" people here Adam - just not her constituents. I have no dog in this fight. I was brought up Roman Catholic, but my own abandonment of religion took place a very long time ago. I am not anti-Jewish nor pro-Muslim, more anti-slaughtering of people. Maybe I am simply too naive to understand how someone can so readily turn a blind eye for political or religious reasons. The most galling thing of all is that all these apologists for Israeli actions would be the first ones to ask for intervention if the boot was on the other foot (or throat), the first ones to cry about the very obvious oppression. I'd be calling Palestinians and 'Arabs' out for that in the same way I'm calling out the Israeli's and the West (and indeed its 'Arab' neighbours who have done fuck all for the Palestinians, but contemptuously use the plight of the Palestinians as a rallying cry against Israel and the West), but then again I base my views simply on what I see to be good or bad, rather than on religious or political affiliations.

How the fuck can anyone with any conscience defend this as being an attempt to minimise civilian casualties? (That's a rhetorical question by the way, as we all know the answers).

Btd1vqGCIAEqxho.jpg

tumblr_n9g8y4X0U91r40d68o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 2

Now Stu. I said that Israel would ideally want peace, that is quite a different thing from saying that Israel wants a peaceful and progressive Palestinian face to deal with.

Fatah, of course, are not a peaceful and progressive face either (much less so back then, at least) so that in itself is something of a straw man.

As you accept, the brief limited initial support for Hamas was designed to weaken Israel's enemy, Fatah, and a weak enemy is easier to deal with than a strong one. Straight out of Sun Tzu's playbook.

I'm not defending Israel's decision, just explaining it, although dispassionate and neutral explanation of the facts hasn't stopped me being negged numerous times in this thread already, so I guess I'm the fool for even replying to you.

I would say that if Israel was as dead set against peace as you claim, it would not have handed the Sinai peninsula, an oil-rich area larger than Israel itself, back to the Egyptians in exchange for nothing more than peace with Egypt, a peace that has lasted to this day.

Come on Dog that's really poor and you have to know it. Equating peace with Egypt to peace with Palestine is just being a dick. 

Wanting a perpetual state of conflict with a massive country with ten times the population you have is not the same as wanting a perpetual state of conflict with a walled in refugee camp with no war apparatus that could be called as such.

I'd like you to regonise that fact and admit you know the difference.

And you aren't being neutral and dispassionate and you aren't getting negged for stating facts. You're being you, and it can be very annoying.

Come on Dog that's really poor and you have to know it. Equating peace with Egypt to peace with Palestine is just being a dick. 

Wanting a perpetual state of conflict with a massive country with ten times the population you have is not the same as wanting a perpetual state of conflict with a walled in refugee camp with no war apparatus that could be called as such.

I'd like you to regonise that fact and admit you know the difference.

And you aren't being neutral and dispassionate and you aren't getting negged for stating facts. You're being you, and it can be very annoying.

Why can't peace with Egypt and peace with Palestine be remotely analogous?

Sure, Egypt is bigger, but Israel still enjoy military superiority over Egypt. They've proved that several times already. Israel have nothing to be scared of where Egypt is concerned.

The situations are different, of course. Israel withdrew from Sinai and demolished its settlements there. Peace with Egypt ensued. Israel withdrew from Gaza and demolished its settlements there. Persistent rocket attacks ensued.

Clearly there are serious issues of trust wrt Gaza which aren't an issue with Egypt, who have honoured their treaty obligations to the letter, but that's probably not so surprising when your opponent's stated aim and founding principle is genocide of your people.

I also did get negged just for stating facts and can find the post(s) in question for you if you like.

Fucking sick of this shit. IDF, Hamas, you both fucking failed. Anything that results in deaths is a fucking failure so admit it and move on.

Honestly, if we're here in a year or more debating this shit again we've all failed. Don't forget this. If we can spend decades remembering the lives of 96 there's no excuse for forgetting this. These people are just as innocent and it's fucking sickening.

There's no excuse. Fuck Hamas rockets and fuck IDF bombs, and the debate about who's right and wrong, there's only one loser here and it's all of us.

We might have slumbered off to sleep after 2012, hoping things would change, but not this time. Fucking pricks.

• Upvote 3

Obviously definitive proof is hard to find, for people have good reasons to hide the facts.

Webshots - Full Size Photo

"Holocaust" numbers -

2000 days X 24 hours X 60 minutes X 60 seconds

That is 172,800,000 seconds

Divided by 6,000,000

One Jew, identified, detained, "arrested", transported, killed, and body disposed of every 30 seconds. Not very likely now, is it?

I'm pretty sure those maths are correct.

yklon-B was used to murder humans The amount of Zyklon-B delivered to Auschwitz far exceeds the amount that would be required for delousing. During the Irving v. Lipstadt trial, the Holocaust historian van Pelt made detailed calculations showing that the quantities of Zyklon-B delivered to Auschwitz had around 3-6 times more to kill the estimated quarter of a million people during 1943 left over after delousing (Van Pelt, 2012). As Irving had raised the issue of Zyklon-B deliveries, I thought that it would be good to study the matter further. Using data that had emerged in the War Crimes Trial of the distributors of Zyklon B –Dr. Bruno Tesch, Karl Weinbacher and Dr. Joachim Drosihn who had run the pest-control company Tesch und Stabenow (TeSta) –held from March 1 to March 8, 1946 at Hamburg, it was clear that in 1942 TeSta had supplied a total of 9,131.6 kg Zyklon B to various concentration camps. Of this amount, 7,500 kg (or 82% of all Zyklon B supplied to the camps) went to Auschwitz. In 1943, TeSta supplied 18,302.9 kg to the camps. Again Auschwitz was the largest recipient, with 12,000 kg Zyklon-B (or 65%). Taking these and other figures that emerged in the TeSta trial as my basis, I made a whole series of detailed calculations, concentrating on 1943 as that year typhus in Auschwitz was very much under control. My conclusion was that of the 12,000 kg Zyklon B delivered to Auschwitz in that year, a maximum 9,000 kg could have been used for “ordinary” delousing procedures (2,730 kg would have been used for the delousing of clothing, blankets, and other items in use by the prisoners, while some 6,270 kg could have been used for the delousing of barracks). This would mean that all the rest of the Zyklon-B shipped to Auschwitz in 1943 (3,000 kg) would have been available for purposes above and beyond those engaged in other camps such as Sachsenhausen. I calculated that 400 kg of Zyklon-B would have been used for the delousing of the clothing of the deportees in the delousing chamber in Canada I, before shipment to the Volksdeutsche Mittelstelle (VoMi) for redistribution amongst the ethnic Germans. I also calculated that a maximum of 940 kg could have been used for the occasional delousing of the railway freight carriages before their dispatch back to origin. I concluded that at least 1,660 kg Zyklon B was unaccounted for, and I asked the obvious question how many people could be killed by such an amount? The German Health Institution of the Protectorate Bohemia and Moravia in Prague calculated that 70 mg of Zyklon-B suffices to kill one person. 117 This would have meant that, in theory, the surplus of 1,660 kg Zyklon B, if used with 100% efficiency, could have killed (1,660 x 14,000 =) 23.2 million people. But, of course, the efficiency was much lower. Pery Broad testified that the SS used two 1 kg tins to kill 2,000 people., or 1 kg per 1000 people –a ratio of 1 kg per 1,000 people that was also used by Gerstein when he assumed that 8,500 kg of Zyklon B sufficed to kill eight million people. This implies that the 1,660 kg Zyklon-B could have killed 1.6 million people. Testifying in Hamburg, Dr. Bendel stated that 1 kg tin was good for the murder of 500 people, which would mean that 1,660 kg Zyklon B would have allowed for the murder of 800,000 people. I concluded that Auschwitz had a surplus of Zyklon B of between 3 to 6 times necessary to kill the 250,000 people murdered in Auschwitz in 1943. In other words, the claim that Zyklon-B quantities are consistent with only using it for delousing is wrong.

(From "Debunking Denialism")

By making such an assumption you allow yourself to be mislead.

They are not supposed to represent us, nor do they. They never have, they are supposed to misrepresent us, and they do.

This whole system is built to ensure such people retain positions of power, its sort of like a meritocracy but with all the undeserving, ungrateful powerhungry pedofillic, necrophillic types get put into power by a well oiled machine.

Its designed that way so the result is how its supposed to be by its nature. It keeps us in our place too, garbage in, garbage out, dont open the garbage bag all palestinian infant body parts fall out forever.

SD thinks they arent human enough, he says the IDF has the right to bomb civilians but not hamas. Anything that the IDF does is the fault of Hamas, they can rape all the kids in the occupied territories and it would be Hamas fault for 'firing rockets'. Its a simple rule, SD I will punch your head in all day when I see you and it will be your fault, dont you see, you live near someone I cant bear, so I get to knock you out, bulldoze your house and shoot your wife and kid in the head. And any paramedics that arrive. If my bombs misses and kills another neighbour, thats ok as I didnt mean to bomb them, I was aiming at someone else. Its clearly their fault.

If Im gonna drop bombs on people then why are people complainin that innocent people are being killed, well Im just gonna drop bombs, like throwing a dart a a board through a crowd of people, if your in the way of the dart board I happen throwing at at any one time it may implant itself into a skull but someone has challenged me to a game of darts so its ok as anyone who gets hit its the fault of the person who challenged me the game.

The IDF is not responsible for anything it does, its basic princip of propaganda, the enemy is responsible for our crimes as well as theres. 

Thats ok I know you support my rights to do this to you, its simple SD, you are not human enough for me, just as palestinians or muslims or arabs are not human enough for you to count them.

Know your propaganda, the IDF is the underdog here, always root for the underdog, the unpowerful, its a basic tenet of what you refer to as liberal, you seem to have missed that in your frenzy to have some overflowing ambulance for IDF snipers to pick off but it is a simple principle.

Try holding the basic standard that everyone is equal and go from there ay?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why can't peace with Egypt and peace with Palestine be remotely analogous?

Sure, Egypt is bigger, but Israel still enjoy military superiority over Egypt. They've proved that several times already. Israel have nothing to be scared of where Egypt is concerned.

The situations are different, of course. Israel withdrew from Sinai and demolished its settlements there. Peace with Egypt ensued. Israel withdrew from Gaza and demolished its settlements there. Persistent rocket attacks ensued.

Clearly there are serious issues of trust wrt Gaza which aren't an issue with Egypt, who have honoured their treaty obligations to the letter, but that's probably not so surprising when your opponent's stated aim and founding principle is genocide of your people.

I also did get negged just for stating facts and can find the post(s) in question for you if you like.

Yeah this I like, the 'Jewish state' of Isreal has already committted genocide of Arabs, this is an actual acheivement of Isreal which is slightly less alarming to any logic than someone who merely just says that want to do genocide.

Why do you always define Isreal and the IDF with respect to what its enemies does, why is it not responsible for itself? Why are not liberal and not democratic and athiest as you claim? Most likely cos you are a spy, a representative of the political class who support isreal and try to become an MP, theres a lot of you cunts about isnt there? How it works Im not sure, are you chosen at birth, most likely I have reasoned a good rabbi rape makes a boy more productive in spreading lies and moving amongst us respected and even some people might think clever, until facts erode your pitiful pituary cemetary, the Isreali lobotomy, more 'what things to say to a non jew' in your inbox, its easy to fool a goyim isnt it? We are really thick like the penis of the rabbi that penetrated you all those years ago, all those years now, that purpling phallus is always on the horizon like Tinky winky popping up over a hill at the credits roll at the end of teletubbies, waving, purple, crumpled, no matter whats going on that pesky phallus is just behind waving in the wind mockingly, we are the people who cut penis. the chosen ones to snip babies penises, as God needs a human hand to finish the job he could not complete, hes pure, hes god, hes not touching kids bits, leave that to the Rabbi.  

Hamas was voted for, no one in the occupied territories voted for the IDF but the IDF rule the territory, does anyone think this man has anything between his legs to fashion into a penis?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't understand why people bring the holocaust into this, on either side of the argument, it doesn't excuse Israel's behaviour nor does it mean they should have to be more upstanding than other countries, it's simply just a modern nation that's responsible for its own actions.

Other groups were persecuted by the Nazis and don't go around cracking heads. Imagine if the gays had been given their own country? There'd be parade floats traversing the gaza strip as we speak and the the blonde lad from steps would be giving speeches to ITN about the country's right to play Kylie Minogue music as loud as it wants at all times of the night. The Iron Dome defence system would also fire poppers.

• Upvote 2