You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel president Shimon Peres accuses Britain of pro-Arab bias

JER

I mean, about shitty or contentious things. Because I always feel compelled to post in them. And, as I said a short while ago, I'd sooner not talk about divisive stuff.

But you recognise that your requirement to have started other threads before you can start one on a massively discussed topic is idiotic. No?

And like Clegg, implies no inherent bias or agenda.

I would seriously grab tony Blair throw him on a plane and parachute the fucker out onto that mountain. Give him a cape.

How often have we left a place better off than what we found it, we give power to a small elite and they totally fuck the world over and its normal people who just want to get on with their lives that pay the price. 40000 people who will be killed if they don't convert. The world is going to shit.

One step forward two steps back? Bobby Hundreds Theory Of Devolution?

Where do I sign up?

That pesky Old Testament does insist on an eye for an eye.

Perhaps the Israelis have long memories and are just getting their own back for Herod's firstborn cull.

Or if their grievance is a more recent one, maybe they'll stop when there are 6 million dead, and it can be declared a draw.

You've been consistently wrong about my intentions, and this is no exception.

"The numbers game" is a reference to number of people killed, not the relative "worth" of each person's life.

You've provided a whole load of irrelevant bluster about Israel's military capabilities to justify the fact that you hone in on Israel misdeeds and are utterly ignorant about everyone else's.

Rest assured, a person dying in agony doesn't give two shits whether their oppressor belongs to "one of the most advanced military machines in the world" or a bunch of ragtag militants. And why the fuck should they?

Oh, and the inverted commas around militants tells its own story.

I'm not the person on a distraction mission. I don't believe anyone's oppression should be ignored. The people who think a death caused by an Israeli is newsworthy and a death caused by anyone else isn't are the distraction merchants.

It's always agendas with you people, no wonder you haven't got a fucking clue how to respond when someone comes in without an agenda.

I thought you blamed Hamas?

Not on a distraction mission? Right so, lets pretend you really love Jim Saville, despite his misdemeanors and you come on the Jimmy Saville thread and post how sexual abuse happens all the time and that Gary Glitter had more victims and was a right shit and then claimed you werent on a distraction mission and even though everyone knew how much you loved Jimmy Saville even went to Jimmy Saville camp and got brought up by two stout Jimmy Savillians for parents, its not distraction, your just concerned for Gary's victims arent you? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The thng about ISIS and that is Cameron and Clegg and the rest of the mainstream media and political class arent openly clapping and arming them they do that via saudia arabia behind closed door as they kill civilians running amok.  Isreal get that treament however. 

There are no 'Freinds of ISIS' in our cabinet. We do not arm China or Russia although Im sure we are arming groups in Africa.

You can also flee ISIS no checkpoints full of Jews mocking disabled palestinians in line to go the hospital and turning off the baby life support machines or bomb water facilities but yeah everyone can agree they are cunts. Everyone but you knows the IDF and Isreal are cunts. Thats just for clarification.

Allegations of an IDF shoot to kill civilians policy, in revenge for soldiers deaths, on C4 news tonight.

Also, the Guardian reporting that the IDF based themselves in several Palestinians houses during the conflict, and that these houses were left containing anti-Arab graffiti and that soldiers had indiscrimately pissed and shat all over the houses.

Looks like ignore means ignore. 

Ignore buttons is like closing your eyes. It doesnt make you invisible. Everyone else can still see you a cunt. I fully intent to continue to ridicule him now unimpeded by his girly arguments and his ignore button will not hide from the audience of which he is not a member, and as such any attempt by him to say anything at all about me or undo his ignore button which, he will, lets be honest, like when he said he was not going to post on here again. I will list all the stages of his attempts to derail this thread, from resignation, threats, negotiation, claiming some sort of victimhood, censorship, calling people racists, distraction, plus many more, with accompanying posts, it will be long and drawn out, while he will have no idea whatsoever it is happening, unless he unpresses his ignore button. It will be like the siege of Gaza, but with more pain.

His rockets will not get over my iron dome.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Allegations of an IDF shoot to kill civilians policy, in revenge for soldiers deaths, on C4 news tonight.

Also, the Guardian reporting that the IDF based themselves in several Palestinians houses during the conflict, and that these houses were left containing anti-Arab graffiti and that soldiers had indiscrimately pissed and shat all over the houses.

Thats not news, pah, bet something worse is going on in North Korea though. Moral relativism.

Youd have thought someone who has a jewish background would be looking closer to home, like what his fellow Jewish peoples are upto in their jewish country, odd how he attacks muslms, nothing to do with his jewish background, Im sure he's spent equivalent amount of time as a man of muslim background just to ensure no bias in his thinking as hes such a non biased scientifician.

• Downvote 1

Do you reckon if isreal hadn't kicked off cameron and co would be going full rambo about Isis, but now they don't want to look a little hypocritical.

They wouldnt as ISIS is Saudi funded, so an ally, they might say some words but no action, they are helping our national interest, unless we dont need oil off the saudis anymore. We are happy just to feign a bit of outrage and tell everyone its muslims again. 

Considering ISIS were, just a few weeks ago, presented as a clear and present danger to the whole of the region,  it all seems to have gone a bit quiet. 

Is it possible ISIS are, for want of a better term, being tolerated at the moment? At the risk of sounding conspiratorial, are ISIS currently suiting the West's interests? I say that because they are keeping Assad's forces occupied,  they appear to have united the rest of Iraq in a way that we have failed to do in the last decade, allowed the Kurds to quietly and effectively carve out and establish their own state in the north, and as yet, despite threats to do so, they've stopped short of trying to push into Jordan.

I think the acid test would be if they did try to push into Jordanian territory.

The guilty murdering psychopath is calling in a few favours.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/

Rep. Steve Israel? You couldn't make that up.

Let's hope European leaders push the other way and get Israel up before the ICC. For what it will be worth, which is probably not much.

• Upvote 1