You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel president Shimon Peres accuses Britain of pro-Arab bias

JER

Suppose he kills the member of your family , how many more can he kill before you kill him and by default the baby he is holding ? Or conversely , there are 5 of them each holding a baby and a baseball bat, how many members of your family will die before you start killing ?

Ok if we are changing the question every time. Let's bring it into a bit of reality. Hamas launches 3000 rockets at Israel in July, killing 6 people. So the chance of someone dying is 0.2%. Do I have the right to kill a child or often several children if there is a 0.2% that a member of my family will die?

So it's reckless bombardment , a totally different thing to deliberately targetting civilians

Yes, but I didn't say it was deliberately targeting civilians. Derp! Haven't you got a window to lick?

It's also a totally different thing to defence, and doing their best to minimise civilian casualties.

And, if you can differentiate between direct and oblique intent, there is still a fairly strong argument that they intend to kill civilians, as it's a virtually certain consequence of their indiscriminate bombing.

So it's reckless bombardment , a totally different thing to deliberately targetting civilians

It's not reckless bombardment. Israel have been very insistent that Hamas use innocent children as shields. Which means that every time they kill children, they knew, when they fired the missile that children would die. But they did it anyway

It's not reckless. It's deliberate

Ok if we are changing the question every time. Let's bring it into a bit of reality. Hamas launches 3000 rockets at Israel in July, killing 6 people. So the chance of someone dying is 0.2%. Do I have the right to kill a child or often several children if there is a 0.2% that a member of my family will die?

I wasn't deliberately changing the question , but obviously the response is going to be different if someone comes to rob than if they come to kill you or your family .

While I'm not myself, I don't get the increasing fuss about being anti-Semitic.

For starters, it's losing it's message as you get idiots totally misusing the tag and throwing it out as a means to stifle debate about Israel.

And, while people being against people because of their race, ethnicity etc is dodgy and shouldn't be condoned, there appears to be an increasing amount of racism and right winged tendency amongst Israeli, and dare I say Jewish people, towards Arabs, African asylum seekers etc.

I'm totally against being anti anything really, but I think people should get their own houses in order before criticising others.

Have you got an original thought in your head ?

Are you going to be honest enough to reply to any post that makes you uncomfortable or will you continue to be evasive?

Simple fact. Israel know they are bombing innocent children and they simply do not care. There does not appear to be a human cost high enough to prevent them from their course of action.

Have the courage of your convictions and simply admit that you believe that it is worth killing as many innocent children as it takes to destroy Hamas

Have you got an original thought in your head ?

It's not me that's been brainwashed by the psychopathic Zionist occult to believe whatever is spoon-fed to me, then when you are defeated on every intellectual issue you roll out the old faithful 'anti Semite' card.

But you go ahead defending the mass slaughter of the innocence in Gaza by your Zionist cohorts, I just don't know how you can sleep at night.

Are you going to be honest enough to reply to any post that makes you uncomfortable or will you continue to be evasive?

Simple fact. Israel know they are bombing innocent children and they simply do not care. There does not appear to be a human cost high enough to prevent them from their course of action.

Have the courage of your convictions and simply admit that you believe that it is worth killing as many innocent children as it takes to destroy Hamas

I have no problem admitting that the human cost is worth it to Israel to destroy the capability of Hamas to lob rockets anytime they want and tunnel their way into Israel to cause maximum civilian casulaties , none at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

It's not me that's been brainwashed by the psychopathic Zionist occult to believe whatever is spoon-fed to me, then when you are defeated on every intellectual issue you roll out the old faithful 'anti Semite' card.

But you go ahead defending the mass slaughter of the innocence in Gaza by your Zionist cohorts, I just don't know how you can sleep at night.

I sleep very well , knowing at least one country is doing it's best to defeat terrorists

• Downvote 3