You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke
Not quite 30C but we've had a cracking day here...gardening in shorts and a bikini top (well you've go to take your chance in Edinburgh)

Only just gone 10am and already 23°C, going to be another scorcher and they have said this weather is here to stay for at least the next 10 days. Need to get a load of beer in and stash it in the cellar.

Only just gone 10am and already 23°C, going to be another scorcher and they have said this weather is here to stay for at least the next 10 days. Need to get a load of beer in and stash it in the cellar.

Wall to wall blue sky here again. Off out shortly to get supplies for my daughter's birthday barbecue. Love it

Guest Pistonbroke
Wall to wall blue sky here again. Off out shortly to get supplies for my daughter's birthday barbecue. Love it

We are having a BBQ later, just mowed the lawn and now to spray the fruit trees, goose gog bushes etc etc. Normally don't drink during the week but i shall be participating in a few cold ones whilst grilling. Hope your daughter has a great day.

We are having a BBQ later, just mowed the lawn and now to spray the fruit trees, goose gog bushes etc etc. Normally don't drink during the week but i shall be participating in a few cold ones whilst grilling. Hope your daughter has a great day.

Thanks. She got a new phone. What else does a girl need???

Guest Pistonbroke
Thanks. She got a new phone. What else does a girl need???

Shoes!!!!!!

Our daughter is off on holiday for a long weekend in Sylt with her boyfriend and his family in their posh holiday home, notice i didn't get a fucking invite. Just had to hand over a 100 bucks because she wants new stuff, fecking women.

Guest Pistonbroke

9am and 21°C in Bielefeld, going to be another scorcher. I love this weather, good excuse to get in the garden and have a few cold ones.

Mafting here, absolutely mafting.

You're gonna have to explain Karl.

Urban Dictionary: maft-ing

Multiple Attractive Female Texting: Engaging in sms conversations with two or more attractive females.

Other forms of the word:

M.A.F.T.-ing

M.A.F.T.-ed

Often accompanied by numerical prefixes such as: Bi, Tri, Quad.

****CAUTION******

Tri/Quad-M.A.F.T.-ing can lead to intense confusion! Sometimes causing the male author to double check the intended contact before pressing send, to ensure they are replying to the intended A.F. Failing to do so can result in confusing responses and awkward, incriminating follow up questions.

I'm Tri-M.A.F.T.-ing right now with some hotties!

I Quad-M.A.F.T.-ed for 3 hours last night.

I've only got one bottle of Erdinger left. Troubling times. The mrs bought 4 bottles of Fruli Strawberry beer this morning for herself, I might have them and deal with the grief later.

Or I might just have an afternoon nap instead. It's a hard one.