You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck this shit. Fucking July and another day of pissing down with bastard rain in good old Yorkshire. What a depressing pile of wank this country is in almost every aspect. All I want to do is walk up the pub for a quiet beer but no, I'm stuck in the fucking house looking out of the window at the great british summer. Fucking bollocks. I'm seriously going to look at moving to Australia, me. I can't fucking stand it here any longer.

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. As bad as the bride might be feeling right now about her day being ruined it's nothing compared to how frustrated I am at not being able to rock up with my shades on if this continues. There's nothing quite like a good summer suit and snazzy shirt with a pair of shades to top off the look.

I have to feel for you Stu. I mean, if it does piss down, imagine how many lick-spittles and do gooders the bride will have swarming round her offering her umbrellas, a place to stand out of the rain to have her photo taken etc etc. And what kind of fuss will you get for having to wear a coat? Fuck all I suspect. Weddings are unfairly loaded in the happy couple's favour, especially the bride.

I have to feel for you Stu. I mean, if it does piss down, imagine how many lick-spittles and do gooders the bride will have swarming round her offering her umbrellas, a place to stand out of the rain to have her photo taken etc etc. And what kind of fuss will you get for having to wear a coat? Fuck all I suspect. Weddings are unfairly loaded in the happy couple's favour, especially the bride.

Yeah, it'll be all about them all day I bet. The selfish cunts.

Guest ShoePiss
Fuck this shit. Fucking July and another day of pissing down with bastard rain in good old Yorkshire. What a depressing pile of wank this country is in almost every aspect. All I want to do is walk up the pub for a quiet beer but no, I'm stuck in the fucking house looking out of the window at the great british summer. Fucking bollocks. I'm seriously going to look at moving to Australia, me. I can't fucking stand it here any longer.

Man up and stride purposely to the pub, it's just rain. Don't let nature get in your way.

Cooled off a lot here thankfully.

weather.jpg

Guest The Chimp

Forecast said it was going to be 27 here today (pretty warm for winter). This morning was lovely, now it's shat itself and turned overcast. Still might go fishing, not sure yet.

And Mike if you're thinking of coming to Oz you'd best look soon. Migration will be cut back a fair bit. An election over here and it seems to be the poor migrants* who are copping all the shite.

* Well, let's say those who aren't Anglo-Saxon anyway - fucking disgraceful from both main parties.

It's the middle of winter here and it's fucking freezing. I had to put a fleece on to go for a bike ride this morning!

Sydney weather - local weather forecast

Weather should be privatized. Then the poor wouldn't be able to afford sunshine and they could pay for the rain so they could grow a healthy diet of vegetables. Meanwhile rich bastards leke me could lie around on the beach in the sun and pass lewd comments about scantily clad young women.

You know it makes sense.

The north sucks when it comes to weather. This morning is the first time it's rained at all this summer in Milton Keynes and it's been a pretty decent summer so far (discluding today) overall I reckon. And what's all this umbrella talk? I hate the things, would rather just get wet.

• 1 year later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Sweltering in Bielefeld today, 30°c but the thermometer which is not in the shade is showing 39°C...Garden, laptop and a few beers...this is the life.