You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have to agree to disagree, I can't back down when it comes to Brookside.

Brookside - Coronation Street - Eastenders = used to be the Unholy Trinity.

Ok, fair enough, but you drew a single tear from my eye by linking Brookie in with those other fraudsters of soaps. Do you not remember Ron Dicko? Ba' and Te'? The Moby? Sweeney as the femme fatale?

Do you not remember this? Tell me you remember this!!!

Ok, fair enough, but you drew a single tear from my eye by linking Brookie in with those other fraudsters of soaps. Do you not remember Ron Dicko? Ba' and Te'? The Moby? Sweeney as the femme fatale?

Do you not remember this? Tell me you remember this!!!

I remember Dicko, not sure about the others... Favourite bit was when those nutcases took over two houses and held the people living in them hostage, and one of the crazed druggies smashed through the wall for his coke which was in the other house. He stuck his head through the hole in the wall and said something like "coo eee! I've come for a cup of powder!" I just remember me and my brother laughing about it for ages. The show had gone truly insane at that point though.

Couldn't sit watching it regularly though in it's final years, soaps just drove me mad at a certain age and always have done since.

Hope this is the case. We need to get this deal done so Roy can have a bit of time to spend the money.

Mascherano's agent made the rather bizarre statement that there would only be movement on a deal towards the end of the transfer window. Made it sound as though it was a negotiating tactic or something.

Mascherano's agent made the rather bizarre statement that there would only be movement on a deal towards the end of the transfer window. Made it sound as though it was a negotiating tactic or something.

I hope thats a case of poor translating or something.

Or maybe hes been told we'll deliberatley hold the deal till the end the end of the summer so there will be no time to reinvest the money.

Top left. But I think it's Erik Mejer. But now I'm not confident. Now I fear ridicule.

I can't remember 1997. I was drunk.

*shame*

Really drunk! Cos it was 1999!

But you were right on Erik Meijer, despite 3 years of alcoholic haze...

...and that was just Erik.

ITK means "I Touch Kids".

Which explains why Koptalk was mentioned earlier.

Fat Dunc said there was going to be an Antelope.

It was probably near to his feeding time and his mind was wandering. I reckon he might have drifted into some kind of Jim Morrisonesque vison quest' date=' I can just see him wandering the streets of Scarborough half naked, wailing [i']"I am the antelope king! I can scam anything!"[/i]

By the way, Mascherano's agent - is this that smarmy little fuckbag Joorabchian? If so, he can go and take a flying fuck at a rolling dougnut as far as I'm concerned.

I remember Dicko, not sure about the others... Favourite bit was when those nutcases took over two houses and held the people living in them hostage, and one of the crazed druggies smashed through the wall for his coke which was in the other house. He stuck his head through the hole in the wall and said something like "coo eee! I've come for a cup of powder!" I just remember me and my brother laughing about it for ages. The show had gone truly insane at that point though.

Couldn't sit watching it regularly though in it's final years, soaps just drove me mad at a certain age and always have done since.

I do remember this and you're right, it did become ridiculous. Ba' and Te' is Barry and Terry, Sweeney as in Claire Sweeney, the gangster's bird who turned gangster herself.

Ridiculous as it became, I still miss it though.

Ba' and Te' is Barry and Terry, Sweeney as in Claire Sweeney, the gangster's bird who turned gangster herself.

Ah, remember at least one of Barry and Terry I think....hard to remember though!

And stardorman, that site is run by an absolute muppet.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ah, remember at least one of Barry and Terry I think....hard to remember though!

And stardorman, that site is run by an absolute muppet.

''Cancelled at the last minute'' is my bet.

Well?

I read somewhere it was 3pm, but can't figure out at all where I saw that now. Surely a few people here can confirm the time if it's actually happening?

There is a press conference at Anfield today. It's to introduce Cole, Jovanovic and Wilson. No mystery. #LFC

about 7 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Rory Smith (rorysmith_tel) on Twitter

Nothing more to it really.

Ok, cheers.

Blimey, Joe Cole seems to have been in intense 'LFC-speak' training! He was great in the press conference when they tried to get him to discuss other clubs: 'I won't talk about other clubs, I'm a Liverpool player, I only want to talk about Liverpool'. The hacks were crestfallen!