You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is everybody buying into the optimism generated by the Joe Cole signing?

LFC Ultra

I think it says a lot about your opinions when the only person that agrees with you is danperkins. Not that I have a problem with danperkins just he seems to ruin every thread with his shit opinions and will keep banging on the same drum until it reaches the point where people have to ignore him to get him to shut up.

I'd just ignore sgerrard if I was you mate, I think it's quite clear he's on a wind-up.

So how exactly did i ruin this thread as a matter of opinion?

I wrote one post that read "Trust In Roy" serious problem you have, keyboard warriors. So many opinionated folk on here that don't like anyone disagreeing with them especially if your new, many just jump on the abuse bandwagon too, well done kids.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how exactly did i ruin this thread as a matter of opinion?

I wrote one post that read "Trust In Roy" serious problem you have, keyboard warriors. So many opinionated folk on here that don't like anyone disagreeing with them especially if your new, many just jump on the abuse bandwagon too, well done kids.

No it's you that doesn't like anybody having a different opinion to you. You try to force your opinion down everyone's throat.

If they don't agree with you, you keep coming back until they lose patience with you and call you a boring cunt then you pull out the koptalk victim card.

It happens in most threads, it's because you think to highly of your own opinion, not because there are too many opinionated people here.

I've been here for less than you so it's nothing to do with being new, it's just you.

No it's you that doesn't like anybody having a different opinion to you. You try to force your opinion down everyone's throat.

If they don't agree with you, you keep coming back until they lose patience with you and call you a boring cunt then you pull out the koptalk victim card.

It happens in most threads, it's because you think to highly of your own opinion, not because there are too many opinionated people here.

I've been here for less than you so it's nothing to do with being new, it's just you.

Just disregard "every thread, every post" posters. It makes life easier...

Does it really matter which section someone posts in?

no it doesnt, but if they spend more time writing posts about beer and women (on a football forum) why the fuck should i value anything he says?

I'd drop that line of enquiry if I was you lad.

line of enquiry?....im not a policeman

pratt

You. Pay attention.

your mission is complete, i have approved you as a knob.

Not really, but when you've come to a new place, made a spiteful cunt of yourself and the only friend that you've made is Pinky Perkins then it's about as good as it gets when it comes to a paralysing retort.

I mean, fancy, coming to a place with two main forums and posting in both of them. I suspect tomorrow will be 'yeah, that's good coming from someone who breathes air and walks'.

yea fancy coming onto a football forum and not posting about football....how stupid am i.

I think he may actually be implying you aren't.

alex ferguson has a purple nose.....interesting name you have there.

manc

I think it says a lot about your opinions when the only person that agrees with you is danperkins. Not that I have a problem with danperkins just he seems to ruin every thread with his shit opinions and will keep banging on the same drum until it reaches the point where people have to ignore him to get him to shut up.

I'd just ignore sgerrard if I was you mate, I think it's quite clear he's on a wind-up.

im not here to wind anybody up, im here to express my opinion.

but if your going to keep attacking me, without actually talking about football and your views, i will keep making all of you feel stupid.

Yeah, you're right mate, ignorance is bliss where they are both concerned, it's just there is only so much eye AIDS you can take. Normally, when you come to a new place and virtually everyone tells you that you're a cunt then any reasonable person would think to themselves that perhaps a modification of their posting style might be in order, whether it is their inention to get along with everyone or not as normally not everyone can be wrong. But these two blerts seem to be of the school of thought that believes they are the only ones who are right and it's everyone else who is the problem. Those from that school usually don't end up being here that long.

I don't care how Dampy Kins or the other one are perceived ultimately, I'm just tired of their mongery already. There are two ways to learn in life; the easy way and the hard way, it looks as though we have Hinge and Bracket here who like learning the hard way.

do you feel the need to sensationalise your posts with these kind of things?

are you that boring?

the rest of your post is laughable you want me to change my opinion and the way i write just to please pricks like you?

lol

what a cunt.

now stop replying ive made you look stupid numerous times.

I'm not optimistic at all. This season is our last chance. Without a top four finish and or new owners we are doomed to years in the wilderness.

put the sharp objects down.

take your laces out of your shoes....

dont do anything stupid.

i havent been here long enough to know how dan perkins posts, but i dont force my opinions on anyone.

i reply, and its up to you to pull apart what i say if you disagree....

sadly that is beyond you chimps, you feel the need to swear at me or try and get personal.

ive said it before on here, if your going to have a go...make it fucking funny.

"eye aids" "special needs forums" bla bla fucking bla.......id honestly hate to be freinds with alot of you in real life......

In response to the original post, I don't think Cole's an amazing signing, I do think he's a good signing though.

I'm feeling buoyed about the fact that he had the option of 2 clubs in his home town offering him Champions League football and he chose us. I would have signed for us as I love the club. He has no links whatsoever, and is well aware of the state of things at the moment, yet we can clearly still attract quality footballers with options (which a neutral would probably class as better options) elsewhere. I didn't think we had that 'pull' 4 weeks ago.

I'm not optimistic at all. This season is our last chance. Without a top four finish and or new owners we are doomed to years in the wilderness.

That's pretty much my take on it as well.

That said, I think we can afford to finish outside the top four (which it looks like we will, judging by our transfer activity so far this summer) this season as well. But it is absolutely imperative that Broughton delivers in time for us to invest in the team next summer.

your having a go at me for typing too fast and making a few errors?! lol

how sad and pathetic your life must really be.

you de-value one of best signings for a long time, by starting this shit thread and now this....my god mate.......sort your life out.

i had my rant becuase your just being negative already......the title of your posts sums you up.

"Limited resources = average players = average team!" are you mad?

they gave him enough money, he was here for 5 years and left us in the shit. not even the signing of joe cole could lift you?.....why?...becuase you know there are so many other shit players in our team?......who brought them?

the guy had 5 years to build a good squad......he went out and bought cheap shit players, when he should have signed 2-3 quality players each year......he fucked up and you cant see the wood, the tree's, the ocean, the road or a football pitch....your blinded by faith.

move on

go to an English literature forum, your wasted here.

You typify everything wrong with the modern supporter; Blinkered, unable to digest another opinion, inarticulate and suckered in by spin. You obviously don´t get sarcasm either so I would therefore question your intelligence, maybe it will improve if you study harder at high school.

I haven´t devalued Joe Cole, I just cannot to buy into the optimism triggered by his signing. No more, no less. It is not a witch hunt and it is not an attack on the player or the manager. I simply asked a question to other supporters in the hope they could post something that I was missing.

You brought Benitez into this post, I never mentioned him. I just defended my pro Benitez stance. It is a difference of opinion, no more no less. When you grow up, you will find that people have varied opinions on different subjects. There is no right or wrong answer. You can create a good argument for someone and you can create a good argument against someone. That is life!

Blinded by faith??? Proper football fans live by faith, keeping the faith is what keeps us alive. Sony have alot to answer for. Since the invention of the Playstation, kids like you really believe they can run a football team and manage players better than those who are paid copious amounts of money to do so. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, you will also learn that when you get older.

Study harder and get yourself an education, maybe then, you will earn a bit of respect from the serious football fans on this site.

The only abuse i have gave people is defending myself from several posters at the same time that know fuck all about me but call me a cunt anyways. Fuck Koptalk and fuck the victim card thats bollox i've said that twice since joining, i started a thread to see if there was any ex-Koptalk members that i might have known and i got annihilated for it , when i was just looking for old friends and the more and more you argue back at people fighting your own corner, the worst you look, i was silly to retaliate and get drawn it by silly insults i should have known better.

And this is the most opinionated forum i have ever been on. There are so many strong characters that have very one sided views and very contrasting views. For every post that you say i force my opinion down people throats which is ridiculous, as its just my opinion and each to their own as i have said, i can find you several posts from different posters on here that are much more forceful,abusive,personal and plain fucking childish. So looking at me as a scapegoat for being the main person who's force's his opinions on people, is not only unfair but very conveniently selective.

I have no problem with banter and the craic but there's a level of abuse thats just fucking moronic, when there's 7 posters abusing you at the same time, what can you do about it? Laugh it off,ignore it or abuse back i've tried all three and now i just pick and choose who i post back to.

I like this forum because its busy and full of information, i post on 3 other forums aswell. From what i can gather there's a lot of kids on here that are just WUM's and abusive little twats. I'll talk to anyone about LFC and footie regardless if i have argued with them previously, i'm not 12 years old, get over it and move on, its only football. But there's no point in certain posters posting abuse at me after every single post i write regardless of what topic it is or what i am saying, its pathetic they need to grow up FFS.

P.S.No doubts there'll be abuse after this one too :)

Edited by danperkins

You typify everything wrong with the modern supporter; Blinkered, unable to digest another opinion, inarticulate and suckered in by spin. You obviously don´t get sarcasm either so I would therefore question your intelligence, maybe it will improve if you study harder at high school.

I haven´t devalued Joe Cole, I just cannot to buy into the optimism triggered by his signing. No more, no less. It is not a witch hunt and it is not an attack on the player or the manager. I simply asked a question to other supporters in the hope they could post something that I was missing.

You brought Benitez into this post, I never mentioned him. I just defended my pro Benitez stance. It is a difference of opinion, no more no less. When you grow up, you will find that people have varied opinions on different subjects. There is no right or wrong answer. You can create a good argument for someone and you can create a good argument against someone. That is life!

Blinded by faith??? Proper football fans live by faith, keeping the faith is what keeps us alive. Sony have alot to answer for. Since the invention of the Playstation, kids like you really believe they can run a football team and manage players better than those who are paid copious amounts of money to do so. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, you will also learn that when you get older.

Study harder and get yourself an education, maybe then, you will earn a bit of respect from the serious football fans on this site.

so if you live by faith then why so down beat over the joe cole signing? (enough to start a thread about it anyway...)

your not even making sense, its silly. you contracdict your whole post with that one sentence.

i think its time you shut up.

the rest of your post is yet another lame attempt to put me down, sony playstation?! what the fuck are you chatting about....what has that got to do with your football opinion?

stop trying to be funny or smart, you sound like a dikhead and you type like one too.

by the way, im not a child, and im already very successful in my life....does that annoy you?

Edited by sgerrard

Yes.

You more of a cock man?

look i keep telling you....

take your time, think before you press submit...think about it....make it funny.

i think its time you left your bedroom mate, its not working out for you in there...

i know what you thought "this is all i need, a 2 litre bottle to piss in, pot noodles and an internet connection"

but 5 years later.......was it a good idea?