You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is everybody buying into the optimism generated by the Joe Cole signing?

LFC Ultra

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a load of bullshit this is.

its not jsut the fact we've signed joe cole, its the speed at which out new manager is making signings and getting rid of shit players that rafa left us with.

i have looked over some of your other posts and you are clearly a rafa lover and its obvious what your trying to do here.

almost all your posts defended rafa like he was a god and now your upset he's gone....just get behind roy hey?

or fuck off and go and support inter milan.

we have a new manager who is amking big changes and fast, and the knowledgeable liverpool fans are loving it, becuase they know it was needed.

by the way dont you fucking watch football? jovanovic looked awesome in the world cup yet you compare him to sean dundee?

go fuck yourself.

Why are you looking over my old posts, have I acquired a stalker? Where in this post have I had a go at Roy Hodgson? Who says I am not behind the manager? What does amking big changes fast mean? I have searched the Oxford dictionary at length and am unable to obtain a definition for the word amking! Also, what does jsut mean?You thought Jovanovic was awesome in the World Cup! If his performances at the world cup, all 3 of them, have filled you with optimism, I am really pleased for you. I said Jovanovic was potentially up there with Voronin and Sean Dundee, I have seen nothing to suggest otherwise and I am entitled to an opinion just like you.

Yes I was a Rafa fan, I could see the wood for the trees. Limited resources = average players = average team! I am also not blind to the fact that he did make mistakes, he did make some bad signings and he did get involved in the politics of the running of the club. Yes I was gutted when he left but I also thought, given the turmoil, it was probably the right decision. No I am not a fan of Roy Hodgson, he just doesn’t do it for me. But……I will get behind him and I will give him the same loyal support I gave Rafa.

I wrote a post with valid points and in no way criticised the manager. Gobshites like you really bring down the quality of this forum. Your obviously not articulate enough to write a credible post and obviously not knowledgeable enough. You can’t spell and you have to use foul language to get your point across.

For the record…..I hope all three of our free signings are a raging success and fire us right back into the top four. Then and only then will I be filled with optimism, if that is ok with you?

Why are you looking over my old posts, have I acquired a stalker? Where in this post have I had a go at Roy Hodgson? Who says I am not behind the manager? What does amking big changes fast mean? I have searched the Oxford dictionary at length and am unable to obtain a definition for the word amking! Also, what does jsut mean?You thought Jovanovic was awesome in the World Cup! If his performances at the world cup, all 3 of them, have filled you with optimism, I am really pleased for you. I said Jovanovic was potentially up there with Voronin and Sean Dundee, I have seen nothing to suggest otherwise and I am entitled to an opinion just like you.

Yes I was a Rafa fan, I could see the wood for the trees. Limited resources = average players = average team! I am also not blind to the fact that he did make mistakes, he did make some bad signings and he did get involved in the politics of the running of the club. Yes I was gutted when he left but I also thought, given the turmoil, it was probably the right decision. No I am not a fan of Roy Hodgson, he just doesn’t do it for me. But……I will get behind him and I will give him the same loyal support I gave Rafa.

I wrote a post with valid points and in no way criticised the manager. Gobshites like you really bring down the quality of this forum. Your obviously not articulate enough to write a credible post and obviously not knowledgeable enough. You can’t spell and you have to use foul language to get your point across.

For the record…..I hope all three of our free signings are a raging success and fire us right back into the top four. Then and only then will I be filled with optimism, if that is ok with you?

your having a go at me for typing too fast and making a few errors?! lol

how sad and pathetic your life must really be.

you de-value one of best signings for a long time, by starting this shit thread and now this....my god mate.......sort your life out.

i had my rant becuase your just being negative already......the title of your posts sums you up.

"Limited resources = average players = average team!" are you mad?

they gave him enough money, he was here for 5 years and left us in the shit. not even the signing of joe cole could lift you?.....why?...becuase you know there are so many other shit players in our team?......who brought them?

the guy had 5 years to build a good squad......he went out and bought cheap shit players, when he should have signed 2-3 quality players each year......he fucked up and you cant see the wood, the tree's, the ocean, the road or a football pitch....your blinded by faith.

move on

go to an English literature forum, your wasted here.

Joe Cole's injury record has been inflated in my opinion, it's not actually that bad. I was surprised when I checked;

2003/4: 50 games, 3 goals

2004/5: 46 & 9

2005/6: 46 & 11

2006/7: 21 & 2

2007/8: 54 & 10

2008/9: 19 & 3

2009/10: 38 & 2

Bearing in mind some of those games he didn't play would have nothing to do with injury, more to do with not making a (very strong Chelsea) team; I don't think an average of 39 games a season for the last 7 years is too bad.

I'm personally very excited about Joe Cole. I don't think he's our saviour, I don't think he's an intelligent bloke, he's probably a bit of a wanker, I wouldn't put it past him to lick a few windows, I don't want to bum him, but purely as a footballer: I think he's a considerable improvement on Bennynoon and for that reason I'm officially excited.

Is that alright?

your having a go at me for typing too fast and making a few errors?! lol

how sad and pathetic your life must really be.

you de-value one of best signings for a long time, by starting this shit thread and now this....my god mate.......sort your life out.

i had my rant becuase your just being negative already......the title of your posts sums you up.

"Limited resources = average players = average team!" are you mad?

they gave him enough money, he was here for 5 years and left us in the shit. not even the signing of joe cole could lift you?.....why?...becuase you know there are so many other shit players in our team?......who brought them?

the guy had 5 years to build a good squad......he went out and bought cheap shit players, when he should have signed 2-3 quality players each year......he fucked up and you cant see the wood, the tree's, the ocean, the road or a football pitch....your blinded by faith.

move on

go to an English literature forum, your wasted here.

Fuck off, you pointless little cunt.

Go to special needs forum, you're wasting (our time) here.

what a lame put down

you had all the time in the world to make that funny, and thats what you came up with?!

what a knob

Fuck off, you pointless little cunt.

about as pointless as a guy who spends most of his time posting in the general forum, not talking about football?

hmmmm

yea alright mate

anybody else want a shot at the title?

I wasn't being funny. I was being serious, bellend.

serious enough to think that people with special needs can uses forums properly?

what i think is that you wer trying to be funny and have a little dig, but making fun of disabled people isnt funny at all really is it?

sorry whose the bellend again?

Does it really matter which section someone posts in?

Not really, but when you've come to a new place, made a spiteful cunt of yourself and the only friend that you've made is Pinky Perkins then it's about as good as it gets when it comes to a paralysing retort.

I mean, fancy, coming to a place with two main forums and posting in both of them. I suspect tomorrow will be 'yeah, that's good coming from someone who breathes air and walks'.

Guest PurpleNose
serious enough to think that people with special needs can uses forums properly?

I think he may actually be implying you aren't.

Not really, but when you've come to a new place, made a spiteful cunt of yourself and the only friend that you've made is Pinky Perkins then it's about as good as it gets when it comes to a paralysing retort.

I mean, fancy, coming to a place with two main forums and posting in both of them. I suspect tomorrow will be 'yeah, that's good coming from someone who breathes air and walks'.

I think it says a lot about your opinions when the only person that agrees with you is danperkins. Not that I have a problem with danperkins just he seems to ruin every thread with his shit opinions and will keep banging on the same drum until it reaches the point where people have to ignore him to get him to shut up.

I'd just ignore sgerrard if I was you mate, I think it's quite clear he's on a wind-up.

I think it says a lot about your opinions when the only person that agrees with you is danperkins. Not that I have a problem with danperkins just he seems to ruin every thread with his shit opinions and will keep banging on the same drum until it reaches the point where people have to ignore him to get him to shut up.

I'd just ignore sgerrard if I was you mate, I think it's quite clear he's on a wind-up.

Yeah, you're right mate, ignorance is bliss where they are both concerned, it's just there is only so much eye AIDS you can take.

Normally, when you come to a new place and virtually everyone tells you that you're a cunt then any reasonable person would think to themselves that perhaps a modification of their posting style might be in order, whether it is their inention to get along with everyone or not as normally not everyone can be wrong. But these two blerts seem to be of the school of thought that believes they are the only ones who are right and it's everyone else who is the problem. Those from that school usually don't end up being here that long.

I don't care how Dampy Kins or the other one are perceived ultimately, I'm just tired of their mongery already. There are two ways to learn in life; the easy way and the hard way, it looks as though we have Hinge and Bracket here who like learning the hard way.