You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whiskeyjar

I mentioned Pacheco goal and referred to his position in the team, you referred it to Lucas, which I didn't do. Spearing has great pass, you write it's Lucas. No one wrote here he is the worst in the team, but some people praised him and Speo for today game, so we had to react. To sum up, you see what doesn't happen and refers to something, that wasn't written. What's more, you imply others problems. Typical for mental disease or alcoholism.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some cunty stuff on this thread for a preseason game.

Beats me why anyone bothers. Gave it 20 minutes, decent stream for once as well, and nearly died of boredom.

Once went to Tranmere when we stuck 7 past them and then had one of the worst starts to a season ever.

Each to their own opinion mate even if their contrasting views, IMO Lucas is a failed box to box midfielder turned Rafa workhorse. He is the master of the 5 yard sideways pass,he is slow,labored,clumsy and has shocking technique for a Brazilian.

We are most definitely a weaker side with him in it and he will be a liability if he has the responsibility of protecting our back four on his own. Seriously detrimental to our backline that will be.

I am a fan of listening to all types of opionions and I always take what other people say under consideration.

Having said that you really think he is that bad when he played in our recent biggest win again United in that 4-1 game?

He is not that bad....not great but solid....just because you hate him as a player does not make him shit.

I am a fan of listening to all types of opionions and I always take what other people say under consideration.

Having said that you really think he is that bad when he played in our recent biggest win again United in that 4-1 game?

He is not that bad....not great but solid....just because you hate him as a player does not make him shit.

Jesus mate i don't hate him, i just don't think he's good enough. And Djimi Traore has a Champs League medal so anything is possible :D

Shall we agree to disagree, cause we're dragging this out a bit?

Whiskeyjar

I mentioned Pacheco goal and referred to his position in the team, you referred it to Lucas, which I didn't do.

When did I refer it to Lucas, I was just mentioning Lucas in the same reply in another subject or do you need each reply to have its specific topic?

Spearing has great pass, you write it's Lucas. No one wrote here he is the worst in the team, but some people praised him and Speo for today game, so we had to react.

I already stated that it was my mistake as I did not see who made the original pass and assumed it was Lucas. They both did a good job as DMs but we lack in the attacking sense which true considering the way the game went today. They both stop attacks and covered their back four well.

To sum up, you see what doesn't happen and refers to something, that wasn't written. What's more, you imply others problems. Typical for mental disease or alcoholismc

To sum up you are refering to things that I did see but choose to ignore to suit your own points and replies. That just ignorant on your part.

Whiskeyjar

Almost noone hates Lucas for no reason. If Nunes, Josemi, Cheyrou or Diao were poor and I can pluck up enough courage to say so, does it mean I am bad, because I hate L'Pool footballers and I should love them? The problem is with them, not me. Sale with Lucas. We should have gone for McArthur, one year on his contract. Same with Bodmer. Mahamadou Diarra will be a free agent soon. As we have enough playmakers now I think we can look for a player who is good in the areas you mentioned - breaking up the opposition play. And there are many better than - Marchena, Somoza, Ottl, Khedira, Donadel, N'Zonzi, Torosidis, Assuncao are all bargains better than him

Pacheco is the best kid we have followed by Kelly

the rest are not very good

Except for:

Amoo, and maybe Ince and Ayala.

I think Amoo "has it".

ie: hes like shit off a shovel...

Fucking dreadful to watch overall, but that says more about me than them.

I had nowt better to do.:|

Oh and Spearing will never make a prem footballer. Hardly news i know.

That second half was one of the most boring I've ever seen, I was seriously feeling depressed watching it. Kaiser were timewasting though and we had no first team players apart from Lucas on the pitch. I expect thursday night to suck on an almost equal level if we don't get more 1st team players in the team.

I guess that was why Roy was going mad at the end of the 1st half : he's got to do this again on thursday.

I would have wished to see a team with some kind of shape, and a clear idea how to play, keeping possession, passing the ball on the ground. This was just 11 guys put in 4-4-2 formation, max. 4-5 passes to our own guys, hoof, return to counterattack positions. The team was anything but compact, giving Kaiserslautern all the time in the world to play, individual performances not worthy of discussion.

Seems that we'll be going for 0-0 in the Europa League game, hopefully there won't be individual mistakes in the defence then.

Except for:

Amoo, and maybe Ince and Ayala.

I think Amoo "has it".

ie: hes like shit off a shovel...

Fucking dreadful to watch overall, but that says more about me than them.

I had nowt better to do.:|

Oh and Spearing will never make a prem footballer. Hardly news i know.

I don't hold out much hope for Amoo, he's pure kick and rush. That'll work at youth level but players are way too smart for that at our level.