You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Squad for sale - years to recover Rafa's damage

coop

How do you know this is true. Maybe the manager has now identified the players he wants and the player he wants to keeps(Torres) and he asks the rat Purslow to go and DO HIS JOB and do what he has to do. Hodgson has to coach his players and see what he has. He hasnt got much time has he really to see what he has.

If you had the choice, what would you rather have?

1 - The manager flying out to Spain for 2 days to speak to his centre forward and then go to Argentina to speak to the mercenary cunt and not attend the training camps?

Or

2- The manager staying and getting the best out of his players he can. After all he has only 2 friendlies in between the 2 qualifying games before we play Arsenal in our first league game?

We can hate Purslow until were blue in the face but maybe he is doing what he is supposed to be doing. Something that Rick Parry wasnt very good at.

And all that 'maybe he is telling Torres to go' is a load fucking shit. Scaremongering and just sounds something like SOS progaganda.

I hate Purslow but sometimes some fans want to cause some kind of conspiracy theory and keep the negativity going for the sake of it.

I am just looking forward to the start of the season to watch some real football.

Well considering the fact that Rafa bought Torres by calling him on the phone and asking him if he would come to Liverpool, I guess Roy calling Torres on the phone to ask if he was staying is too much huh?

Purslow has to convince him, not the coach?

So while Roy gets all the praise for convincing Cole to come, he doesn't have any time to convince arguably the best striker in the world and arguably the best we have had since Rush to stay?

Some consistency please. If he gets the kudos for convincing Cole and Gerrard to stay, he gets the credit for getting Torres (and maybe Mascherano) to stay well. If they both leave, Roy's to blame too, otherwise he shouldn't have gotten the credit for Gerrard staying and Cole coming

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering the fact that Rafa bought Torres by calling him on the phone and asking him if he would come to Liverpool, I guess Roy calling Torres on the phone to ask if he was staying is too much huh?

So while Roy gets all the praise for convincing Cole to come, he doesn't have any time to convince arguably the best striker in the world and arguably the best we have had since Rush to stay?

Some consistency please. If he gets the kudos for convincing Cole and Gerrard to stay, he gets the credit for getting Torres (and maybe Mascherano) to stay well. If they both leave, Roy's to blame too, otherwise he shouldn't have gotten the credit for Gerrard staying and Cole coming

What are you on about . He has already come out and said he has spoken to Torres. And Mascherano Mercenery Cunt has go his phone switched off.

I would be more than upset if the players were not drilled into the managers tactics by the start of the season as a result of him being him on the plane all the time sucking players bollocks . Liverpool FC comes first and not 2 individuals.

Stop sulking over Benitez mate. He has gone.

What are you on about . He has already come out and said he has spoken to Torres. And Mascherano Mercenery Cunt has go his phone switched off.

I would be more than upset if the players were not drilled into the managers tactics by the start of the season as a result of him being him on the plane all the time sucking players bollocks . Liverpool FC comes first and not 2 individuals.

Stop sulking over Benitez mate. He has gone.

Exactly mate, Hodgson is on the training pitch doing what he should be doing, and thats coaching the team and trying to get the best out of our current crop of players.

We've done very well so far in the transfer market and Roy has shifted out some of the liabilities in our team. So far he has done a sterling job but we won't know for sure until we see the team in action and how we shape up on the pitch, hence why he's putting the head down and working on the training pitch and not flying all over the place trying to get face time with a mercenary cunt, who doesn't want to play for LFC anyways.

As regards Torres, i'd imagine Torres wants to know where the club is financially and the direction the club is going, Hodgson is clearly not going to know this so Purslow is the man to talk to about assurances etc lets give Hodgson a break and let him do what he said he would instead of criticising the man at every turn.

Good to see that not all the Rafa supporters are writing on an Inter-forum these days.

I don't think Goal.com could come up with anything more shite.

Btw, they're the ones that first broke the news on Loic Remy. Which as it stands has been utter bull.

I thought Alan Nixon was first to write that one. He's even worse than goal.com by the way.

If you're an agent and your client is after a move or a new contract, give Nixon a call, he'll get your him linked with clubs who don't even want him, just to give the club that does want him a bit of a nudge.

Good to see that not all the Rafa supporters are writing on an Inter-forum these days.

Well, thats just me. Big fan of our last proven great European manager since Joe Fagan.

Going to miss the days of us being feared in Europe, where facing the Barcelonas and the Milans with a quiet optimism of winning is the norm.

I do hope Roy's 4-1 win for Fulham against Juve wasn't a fluke. I do hope Roy proves me wrong.

Well, thats just me. Big fan of our last proven great European manager since Joe Fagan.

Going to miss the days of us being feared in Europe, where facing the Barcelonas and the Milans with a quiet optimism of winning is the norm.

I do hope Roy's 4-1 win for Fulham against Juve wasn't a fluke. I do hope Roy proves me wrong.

Hopefully Roy can improve us against mighty cup-teams like Reading and Burnley next season. It will be difficult, but I hope he's up for it.

:whistle:

Did you miss them last season? You'll certainly miss them this one.

Is anyone else getting a Newman & Baddiel feeling from these sort of threads?

Houllier talks shite, this goal.com div writes drivel and it's "See that clueless Rafa-hater who knows fuck all? That's you, that is"

And all this tagged with the "hope Roy proves me long" add-on that sounds as insincere as "of course Rafa made errors".

If he starts well at Inter Anfield will be the biggest haunted house in Europe no matter what Hodgson does.

*Sits back and waits for some klutz to tell me he's gone, get over it*

Hopefully Roy can improve us against mighty cup-teams like Reading and Burnley next season. It will be difficult, but I hope he's up for it.

:whistle:

Rafael Benitez has won the FA Cup. and been to one more Carling Cup final than Roy ever has.

Come back to me when Hodgson has matched that then you can waffle on til your hearts content.

Until then be quiet because your argument is without merit.

Rafael Benitez has won the FA Cup. and been to one more Carling Cup final than Roy ever has.

Come back to me when Hodgson has matched that then you can waffle on til your hearts content.

Until then be quiet because your argument is without merit.

He's gone, get over it.

Every new manager wants to clear out his predecessors' dead wood, and bring in his own men.

Rafa did it to Houllier's squad & someone else will do it to Roys.

If for NO other reason, than he is a season ticket holder, Kenny should have got the job as the new boss.

He is in a far better position to know which players performed over the last season/s than Hodgson.

Starting to think this club can't do anything right.